[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /feminineface/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1450735081582.jpg (344 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450735081582.jpg
344 KB, 959x1280
>go on omegle
>mic broken so people can't hear my voice
>after skipping many cocks and being skipped by many females i finally talk to a guy
>we talk about anime and other random shit for 15 minutes
>ugotkikbby?.jpg
>no, i don't
>"alright, can you flash your boobs for me really quickly?"
>tell him i'm a guy
>skips.

I was always told in school that I look like a girl, and that my hair didn't help. Friends tell me that I should trap. I never took it seriously until I went on omegle and found that a lot of people mistook me for a girl. I'm not gay at all and don't have a trap body. Do girls find that cute, or do they only go after Chad's manly face?
>>
Be girl and love men with very cute faces.
>>
Could you at least post your face if you do a thread like this? Nobody's gonna respond otherwise.
>>
>>25364846
I know people who browse /r9k/, so no.
>>
>>25364803
>post pic on /soc/
>get "if male 6, otherwise 8".
>"male or female?"
>>
how do you even get girls on omegle? they're really rare and most are usually staceys just doing it for a joke
>>
>>25364953
>staceys just doing it for a joke
Which is why they skipped me. I once talked to this one who was really mentally fucked. She told me about how she was abused by her dad and we talked for about an hour. I had to go so I asked her for her skype and she skipped. Fuck, do I wish I had contact with her
>>
>>25364803
>Bathroom floor is mostly carpet

That's a stain disaster zone waiting to happen
>>
Nah screw you
>be girl
>men know this so they try to get with you
>this is uncomfortable

i just want to be a retard who has fun with people making dumb jokes and talking about random things (men included) not a slut. u guys are so lucky
>>
>>25365104
It really isn't as long as you aren't retarded.

I haven't stained my floor with anything and I've lived on carpeted flooring for 10 years.

One just needs to not be an idiot.
>>
post pics nigger
>>
>>25364803
I get that on omegle sometimes
Whenever I go on there I usually get a few people who have to ask if I'm a boy or a girl
Never really had that problem in real life, aside from maybe when I was a kid at school, but that was usually because of my long hair not really my features I assumed
>>
>>25364803
Can you show us more of the OP pic? This is the first time I've been attracted to a trap, holy fuck
>>
kek one time i used omegle with my shitty camera when i was 13 and all the guys skipped me except for the arab and middle eastern ones (literally).

i know i looked like shit with that camera but it hurts since my friend was a 7/10 at the time and was fatter than me but still got more attention than i did.

fuck you

havent been on there since.. even now that im a more prettier girl and my cam is better
>>
You are honestly stunning don't let anyone tell you different. Your gorgeous and if someone isn't going to except you for who you are ignore them for you are truly better than them
>>
>>25365969
go to >>>/soc/ nigger

see how easy it is to find pictures of faggots there?
>>
>>25366124
Bumping for this plZZZ
>>
>tfw you will never pass as a qt girl despite your slender build and long hair because you're an ugly piece of shit

never going to live my dream
>>
i'd bang you anon. no homo though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.