[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do for new years eve? I will be drinking this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-30 23.04.46.jpg (269 KB, 509x954) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 23.04.46.jpg
269 KB, 509x954
What will you do for new years eve?

I will be drinking this in my room while checking the news for any terrorist attacks. If i am lucky there will be a similar attack than the Paris one and i will get my entertainment.

I will actually be disappointed if no one dies.
>>
Some guys(I don't really consider them friends) told me to come out with them on new years eve, but they haven't talked to me since so I think they just pranked me. Like normies do. They're probably laughing about how I will be alone now. Worst thing is I've told my parents already. I'll probably pretend that I went to a party. I'll just sit somewhere in the woods(on some kind of nice deerstand where it's reasonably warm) and get drunk alone. Then probably scream angrily at the top of my lungs and fall asleep. They'll never know.
>>
>>25364796
Poor guy. I once pretended to be out with friends and i fell ill because i spent 5 hours walking around my city.
>>
Going to a concert with 10 friends. Got 2 hotel rooms to drink and smoke pot before the concert. Go to concert and party, get drunker, find desperate new years single woman. Take her to my hotel and fuck. Fin
>>
>>25364847
Sounds lame. Drinking and having sex with desperate uglies. Most normies have a shitty life but they don't even know it.
>>
>>25364796
The exact same thing is happening to me right now, also planning to get drunk in the woods
>>
>>25364908
Yeah the deerstands around here. Some of them basically have walls with carpet nailed inside and a roof. So it's pretty comfy and warm in there. I was wondering what to take for light, probably some candles, just because drinking in the darkness is dumb from practical reasons. It could turn out to be kinda nice to be honest. I've got half a liter of homemade pear brandy that's really nice to drink. Should be good.

Where you gonna be drinking?
>>
probably the same thing i do every day, drinking and playing video games
>>
Drink vodka, eat some fruits and think on the girls who smiled at me this year.
>>
>>25364979
A river runs through my town, if you follow it far enough you leave the suburbs and basically end up in the middle of nowhere. It's comfy as fuck out there, like masses of farmland and shit, although it gets pretty creepy at night (and I know for a fact the owner doesn't like me drinking there). Either that or I'll buy a train ticket to somewhere far away, probably London, and spend the night on the train
>>
>>25364752
sooooooo edgy

oc comment
>>
>>25365159
That's nice. Getting a train ticket and just drinking on the train is what I thought about too. But my retarded drunk ass tends to fall asleep. I'm afraid I'd end up somewhere in hungary(I'm czech) because the long distance trains stop in Budapest. I wonder if I went somewhere alone, how would people react. You know just to get some beers(not bottled), I wonder if normies would harrass me. I wonder if it's even worth trying.
>>
>>25365199
I am not edgy. I am just bored and i love following news. If there was a terrorist attack i could watch entertaining lifestreams.
>>
>>25365275
My main worry about the train is getting harassed by the police/rail staff. It's happened to me once before and I had like 25 pounds worth of beer thrown away. Might just find somewhere rural on the line and sleep there

> I wonder if I went somewhere alone
I've thought of doing this as well, but figured that most pubs in my area would be hosting new years eve parties. There's probably a bar somewhere with other lonely people, but I'm to spergy to try and find one.

I hope you have a good 2016, anon. Good luck tomorrow
>>
>>25365275
Depends on how good do you look. Socializing is kinda overrated.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.