[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /mischief master/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_feelstoadsmirk.jpg (44 KB, 158x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_feelstoadsmirk.jpg
44 KB, 158x318
>be me
>want to be NEET but people have high expectations of me
>love to get high af but don't always have a good connect
>recognize this conundrum
>get highly invasive brain cancer
>go through three consecutive brain surgeries
>one of them fucks my shit up
>don't care because high on dilaudid the entire time
>get discharged with massive amounts of dilaudid, valium, muscle relaxers, etc.
>high af on the wheelchair ride out
>always make sure to get the maximum amount of refills even if I don't need them
>if anyone ever questions me I can always say "because brain cancer"
>continue to get large quantities of morphine, amphetamines, and other fun drugs
>get hugely discounted "medical marijuana" because of my condition
>smoke at least 1 oz. of flower a month (cost to me: $50)
>mfw half my body is paralyzed but at least I get to be blitzed 24/7
>mfw you pathetic autists can only dream about my sweet, sweet bennies
>mfw wagecucks have to slave away to pay for my bennies
>mfw "bennies" is a double entendre for "benefits" and "benzos"
>mfw I play vidya and masturbate all day
>mfw my doctors/friends/parents consider this to be "productive" because their expectations of me are so low now
>mfw people still call me "hero," "survivor," "warrior," and other complimentary things
>mfw I have an iron clad excuse to do whatever the fuck I want and do as many drugs as I want for the rest of my life

Get on my level, NEETcucks.
>>
File: evil_pepe.png (43 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
evil_pepe.png
43 KB, 470x353
I'd kill myself if I were you 2bh, I'll kill myself anyway so here's a light hearted story:

>girl comes up to me and asks "hi do you know where Chad(my friend at the time) is?"
>say "wow, I can't get a girlfriend but he has two?"
>she frowns, quickly walks away
>Chad breaks up

that was a victory for me that day
>>
>>25364343
I hope you live alone so nobody sees you like that.
I'm a NEET but not envying you.
>>
File: 1451013133799.jpg (71 KB, 691x388) Image search: [Google]
1451013133799.jpg
71 KB, 691x388
>>25364343
have fun while you can lad
you'll be dead soon enough
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.