[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think gives away that you're a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1445647944563.jpg (78 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
1445647944563.jpg
78 KB, 500x662
What do you think gives away that you're a robot?
>>
what's there to give away when nobody sees me anyway?
>>
>>25364207
Receding hairline and look of depression.
>>
I cry to Taylor Swift songs
I'm the only non-girl watching Juno
I make jokes about Elsa being hot
>>
>>25364443
>jokes
uhh
>>
Being ugly and dressing badly. Also my glasses.
>>
>>25364490
Why don't you dress better?
>>
>>25364443
>Juno
That's pretty normie

>>25364490
>glasses
What kind of glasses?
>>
File: 1442245089131.jpg (52 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1442245089131.jpg
52 KB, 540x540
I would say the eyes, hair and autism
>>
>>25364517
I'm trying, friend

>>25364572
those thin framed square ones that nobody looks good in
>>
>>25364682
>I'm trying, friend
Where is the problem?
>>
>>25364207
As someone who is a graduate student 4 years in (it's almost fucking over)
>No girlfriend entire time people have known me.
>No social life people have known me (you would be surprised how many "grad students" still fit them in)
>Known as the quietest among the grad students/stay in office/don't interact much
>Have incredibly cynical attitude and people remark about me being depressed/toxic to be around for conversation
>Have been labeled as anti-social and weird.
>Been told "Have fun, with whatever people like you do during the weekends."

Feels bad man.
>>
>>25364207
How I dress and style my hair.

I have no confidence so I have no style. I go with things that are safe and known over things that look good for fear of being ridiculed when I change things up.
>>
I'm beginning to suspect it is a pheromone. I can get away with being social online, even if people see my face.

But IRL, it's as if they can smell my autism.
>>
Many things. The look of defeat that has become my default facial expression, my unpleasant facial structure, my inability to laugh at jokes, my unwillingness to engage in small talk, the way I walk, my posture, the list can go on and on.
>>
>>25364759
Kek, autists will always be clueless. It's like some sort of cruel joke to make them so obviously abnormal to everyone but themselves.
>>
>>25364720
>Been told "Have fun, with whatever people like you do during the weekends."
Autsch
>>
l'm shy.
>>
>>25364820
I've developed a very aggressive neutral the past few years, my browbone has literally changed shape and given my eyebrows that 'slayer' look, so there's really nothing i can do about it. I've had teachers be legitimately scared when they see me suddenly.
>>
>>25364887
*neutral expression
>>
>>25364207
I guess my intense hatred of normies and everything normie-related would
Like, I'll never talk to you first unless I'm forced or like you, which happens very rarely. Ask me out to hang out and I'll decline because I fucking hate your guts and everything you do
And if you ask me if I watched star wars I'll tell you it's a shit movie and I don't like star wars
>>
>>25364922
To be fair, the new Star Wars film has one redeeming feature. Han Solo aka Space Chad dies like a bitch.
>>
I'm alone and quiet in public, but I probably fool people close to me.
>>
>>25364207
i dont smile or laugh or respond the way other people would in casual interactions

im very normal with my spouse though. maybe its selective autism or just general hatred of interaction
>>
>>25364607
>the eyes

Honestly, you can see the depression and insecurity of some people in their eyes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.