[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else has not future here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1375602635821(1).gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1375602635821(1).gif
1 MB, 350x197
who else has not future here?
>>
File: m.png (321 KB, 850x832) Image search: [Google]
m.png
321 KB, 850x832
>>25364201
If you weren't born in a rich/influential family you had no future to begin with.

This normie meme implying that everybody deserves something shown in media and culture is just a way of enslaving the braindead drones which wouldn't question anything.

What they didn't expect with this kind of brainwashing is that when someone isn't granted anything just because he's a human being he gets depressed and stops being productive.

Or did they?
>>
>>25364251
>being this fucking gay

Jesus you guys quit before the race starts, no wonder you faggots mope around all the time. Your life sucks not because of your financial ability but because your all mentally retarded.
>>
>>25364201
Why not?

>>25364251
fag
>>
>>25364276
Not him but typical normie assuming we don't even try anything. Maybe we do, we just realize how useless it is and our effort will always be shit.
>>
>>25364201
I have zero interest in people, so I don't see much of a future for myself. I'm not poor or anything though.
>>
>>25364251

Fuck off

This is capitalism, bitch

With a bit of luck and smart decisions anyone can make it. You really don't need much money to be happy.
>>
>>25364977
The luck being essential. Try denying it, normie.
>>
>>25365005
>he had shitty parents
LMAO at you beta kuck
>>
>>25365051
Well yeah. They weren't rich, influential or even educated. You can insult me for it all you want. But I just got unlucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 560x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 560x290
>>25364977

>This is what capitalist drones unironically literally believe
>>
>>25364977
>With a bit of luck and smart decisions anyone can make it.
no they cannot anon,
thats mathematically impossible.
>>
>>25365134
>he thinks you need money to be successful

you literally have all of humanities knowledge at your fingertips, you have no one to blame but yourselves for not making use of it.

You don't need to be rich to take an online coding course, learn a few programming languages and contribute to a few open source projects, I work in IT and like half the people I work with don't even have degrees, they taught themselves everything they know and are well paid for it.
>>
>>25365259
do you honestly think i'd fall for your lies?
>>
>>25365259
>You don't need to be rich to take an online coding course, learn a few programming languages and contribute to a few open source projects,

Yeah if only the billions of people in the world all did that we could all be Mark Zuckerberg and no-one would ever have to work again!

Fucking morons I swear to god the rich are laughing at fuckers like you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.