[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
overrating other peoples lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: happy_meal.jpg (78 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
happy_meal.jpg
78 KB, 423x750
>grow up with low sex drive, be the weird type, not much action with the girls
>get degree etc.
>get /fit/, approach chicks, they give in easily and you get casual sex
>mfw it's such a huge time investment writing 5+ girls you met somewhere and 5+ more you know from tinder to finally convince 2 of them to spread their legs several times a month

You were right the first time, just work for yourself.
Take bitches if they come to you and if they don't then so be it.

And don't get me started with the stupid gf meme, that's an even bigger time sink.
>>
>>25364193
>Take bitches if they come to you and if they don't then so be it.

t. muscular tall Chad

>stupid gf meme

What
>>
>>25364193
>stupid gf meme
unless you have no soul, having a gf is not a "stupid meme". I guess you have never had a crush on anyone?
>>
>>25364193
preach

>>25364220
>>25364264
LMAO
>>
File: score.jpg (52 KB, 707x275) Image search: [Google]
score.jpg
52 KB, 707x275
>>25364193
same here /fit/ brah

just waiting for my fwb to come back so I can fuck her brains out

>pic related
>>
>>25364939
Youre both likely ugly back to reddit
>>
>>25364193
Girls you dont love may seem to be a waste of time, you basically just masturbate inside their body. But when you fall in love, it all makes sense.
>>
>>25364193
Holy fucking shit who is this?
I'm 90% sure I know this person
>>
>>25364193
I've given up any sort of human contact for quite a while now. It might seem weird but people, mostly normies, just don't satisfy me anymore. They are disappointing and so limited.
>>
>>25367150

it was my crush.. she snapchatted this to me after i asked her what she was doing after we got into an argument.
>>
>>25367150
/u/therealgj
https://www.reddit.com/r/cumsluts/comments/2on9wc/sup_rcumsluts_im_gj/

>>25368499
This is a lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 271x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 271x329
>>25368557
Yup this is a reddit gwcumsluts gonewild whore.

I thought her name was Olivia, but I can't remember. She was pretty prolific about a year and a half back
>>
>>25369344
>>25368557
I know somebody who looks practically identical, holy fuck. Upon further inspection they do have slightly different eyebrows though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.