[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 09.jpg (514 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
514 KB, 2400x3600
>spend days on 4chan
>finally leave house again
>run into group of girls
>realize your still alpha
>>
>>25364130
Her ass in those pants looks so warm and snuggly.
>>
>>25364366
thanks this original rule is retarded
>>
File: fertile_light_female.jpg (716 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
fertile_light_female.jpg
716 KB, 1024x1024
>>25364366
>lusting for a 14 year old

disgusting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Alyn_Lind
>>
>>25365228
idgaf if shes 9 years old and retarded i'd wreck her
>>
File: emot.png (591 KB, 614x609) Image search: [Google]
emot.png
591 KB, 614x609
>>25365260
>being attracted to a 13 yo child

fucking robots
>>
>>25364130
>girlfriend has been walking all day
>smell her feet while jerking off
>>
I had sex with two different FWB one day and actually somehow managed to have a threesome with two qt strangers the day after last week.

Though one FWB for sure has the feels for me but I don't know how I feel about her, she's qt I guess and she's cool but there's something I feel doesn't click with me.
>>
>>25364130
>wake up

originaltext.xtsldlldlddldlll
>>
File: Despise.gif (710 KB, 466x271) Image search: [Google]
Despise.gif
710 KB, 466x271
>>25364130
>realize your still alpha
>your
Your lack of knowledge says otherwise, you epsilon fucktard.
>>
>>25365692
And your blatant inability to recognize troll posts during a "xxxx feels general" spam raid says you don't know how to use the fucking catalog or critical thinking to judge the content of a post before you try to tear it down and build up your own ego with anime reaction images and your super hot opinions.
>>
>>25365750
I apologise. I've never browsed r9k before.

I just wanted to visit the worst board to make easier staying away from 4chan starting on January.

Good job, btw.
>>
>i know the difference between your and you're
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.