[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ugly/ here? For years I've been using drugs trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1442790573063.jpg (440 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1442790573063.jpg
440 KB, 1130x900
Who /ugly/ here? For years I've been using drugs trying to counteract this. I would actually be semi okay looking high as fuck, but I just got kicked off my meds and financial support, so now I'm just a strung out ugly faggot. I hate looking in the mirror, it crushes my soul everytime, but I have to do it, it's like a knee jerk reaction I can't help
>>
>>25363798

What kind of freak drugs have you been taking to counteract this. Unless you have the worst bitch resting face in the world, you sound delusional.
>>
File: 1432154453507.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1432154453507.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
>>25364100
Mass amounts of stimulants, usually around a gram a day of whatever I can get my hands on from meth to ephedrine to propylhexedrine to cocaine, I would swallow 200 2mg caplets of loperamide a day a lot, shoot heroin, eat bottles of hydrocodone and lean. also when I could I would take upwards of 20mg clonopin or other benzos to counteract anxiety and then drink on top of all that. I was also on vyvanse 70mg for a long time, but I would usually need more than two or three a day at least. Trust me I was going hard in the paint
>>
File: 1432617035003.jpg (872 KB, 1600x1036) Image search: [Google]
1432617035003.jpg
872 KB, 1600x1036
>>25364100
I forgot 3 fpm and rc benzos too. I think doing all these mass drugs have made me uglier in a way maybe too. It's like a self actualizing cycle of fucked up. I need to find a way to get some money so I can just OD, it's just hard to even leave the house I'm so fucking ugly
>>
drugs is what you use to make other people less ugly not the other way around silly
>>
People keep saying I'm not but I feel like throwing up when I see myself in the mirror.
>>
>>25364213
>>25364258

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44lZ-JQS0k

Jesus H. Christ.

>>25364409

Post pic. I want to see what a person like this looks like just to see it.
>>
>>25364409
same here bro, I feel like people just say that to everyone to be nice
>>
>>25364499

N'ah man, you know how pissy people get when you post pics.

>>25364506

Don't know man, might be me that is fucked up in the head.
>>
Yep.
>big brows
>low eyebrows
>shit-colored eyes
>upwards turned nose
>big lips
>average jaw/chin
>non-pronounced cheekbones

I'm like some kind of sick experiment. Some kind of retarded mix of very feminine and very masculine characteristics. Strange thing is my sister is really attractive, about as tall as me too. I just got the short end of the stick. What pisses me off the most is fucking normies claiming how it doesn't matter, how I should stay positive and work hard or whatever fucking bullshit. NO FUCK YOU! CHAD DOESN'T HAVE TO! NEITHER DO I!
>>
>>25364620
I know I was fucked up in the head when I was younger. I used to think I was so fucking ugly, but a lot of girls actually liked me and now that I'm older I see pics and I'm like I actually looked pretty damn good, but I know I didn't feel that way then. Now it's like my nightmare came true. It could have been (may be) body dysmorphia from trauma or something
>>
>>25364680

I'm also pretty fat and trying to lose, maybe that's causing it. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>25364679
>What pisses me off the most is fucking normies claiming how it doesn't matter, how I should stay positive and work hard or whatever fucking bullshit. NO FUCK YOU! CHAD DOESN'T HAVE TO! NEITHER DO I!

Iktf it's like they just want you to get over it without realizing how hard it really is. If it was easier I would just go out and fucking do it already, but it's like no one realizes how hard it is to socialize when you have no fucking clue how you look at that moment and its in the back of your head you may be looking like a fucking monster right then in every.single.interaction. It's fucking hell, someone please kill me
>>
>>25364710
I just recently got fat too, I'm standing at 6'2 206lbs and when I shave I have a double chin so maybe that's apart of it. I know that I still couldn't look at myself in the mirror even when I was skinny either though, I just think well I would take skinny ugly me over fat me at this point
>>
>>25364762

Don't be fat man, seriously it's horrible. I'm killing myself to trying to lose weight here, it's fucking horrible.
>>
>>25363798
The vast majority are ugly here, if they realize it or not.
>>
>>25364876
I know, I never knew how hard it was to lose weight until I got over 200. How much do you weigh? How are you losing it? I'm not very active so I'm trying to eat as little as possible and count calories, but it's so hard. I'm thinking about drinking coffee all day everyday or something but that sounds like hell
>>
>>25364891
Not really, I've seen qt girls in the omegle threads, and a lot of the guys who post their pics are above average if not 7s
>>
How do I get laid if I have a big ol' flopper but I'm ugly?
>>
>>25364959
just find opportunitys to whip your dick out at parties, be confident and say I bet I have a bigger dick than you or something, odds are you won't even have to show it and you will humiliate whoever you are talking to
>>
>>25364928

I weight 240 now, I'm around 5'10" I think. I used to be 285 couple of months ago. I stopped eating and started exercising but stopped when depression kicked in again, now I sit around and eat shit again. I hate myself.
>>
>>25365039
That's actually pretty impressive, what kind of exercising were you doing? How did you motivate yourself and what caused the depression?
>>
>>25365033
lol
topboated (thumbs up symbol) (honestly not being sarcastic, i thought this was quite funny)
>>
>>25365117

My depression come and go, I have extremely hyperactive manic episodes. I got tired of being a bloated piece of shit and stopped eating so much and started to lift but depression came back and ruined everything.
>>
>>25365163
What were you eating on your diet? I really wanna know how to lose weight without leaving the house
>>
>>25365519

Oatmeal with honey and cinnamon for breakfast, or just some generic Turkish breakfast which is whole wheat bread, white cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes and green olives with eggs on weekends. Ate some sandwiches or leftovers from dinner for lunch and soups, vegetable stew with meat or grilled chicken/fish with mixed veggies and salad. Nuts and fruit for snacking. Almost took sugar and salt out from my diet, only drank sage tea, kefir and water. Still going on with this kind of eating but been drinking ice-tea and eating potato chips and pizza again lately.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.