[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys the news is out everyone knows this is a troll board. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Guys the news is out everyone knows this is a troll board. We need to make another. I mean everything here IS satire RIGHT? right?
>>
>>25363525
If everything here is satire then what is the truth? Girls actually do have it hard? That normies aren't shit eating shallow retards? That wageslaves actually do like their lives? You sound like one of those beta white knights who never wants to say anything off color so you have a 1 in a million chance of a girl saying "omg you never say anything off color so hot omg"
>>
>>25363714
Then you don't know who i am.
>>
>>25363733
Who are you then?
>>
File: imaegf.png (347 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imaegf.png
347 KB, 500x500
yeah that guy who shot up the school was just on a higher layer of irony than most humans can comprehend
and the police actually shot him lol what retards
>>
>>25363839
More of these, I love making fun of irony fags. They are literally the merely pretending to be retarded guy
>>
>>25363885
you do realise that image is ironic?
>>
>>25363885
lmao you dont even understand anything beyond 1 layer of irony
>>
>>25363961
>>25364000

I hope you guys are kidding can you even explain the other layers of irony without sounding like a complete jackass?
>>
>>25364042
It may be hard for someone like you to understand.
>>
>>25364317
give me a shot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.