[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here ever have sex with someone who is mentally retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: superrad.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
superrad.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody here ever have sex with someone who is mentally retarded? Explain.

I work with a woman who is severely retarded, and she has two kids by different fathers who are not around.
She is around 40, practically illiterate, barely able to hold a conversation, mostly bald, obese, and not attractive by any standards. Every time I see her I wonder at the fact that at least one man has had sex with her not once, but multiple times. How did she consent? Does she understand how sex works, or how she got pregnant? Did she try dating? Did she initiate, and if so, why did someone say yes?

Funny story - the boss hired her by accident, not knowing that her mother had written her resume and done the phone interview for her. Then he was too scared to fire her, because he was afraid of getting sued. It is a shitty nightshift retail job anyway. She can do some very basic odd jobs with help, like sweep floors, but we mostly let her sit around and eat candy.
>>
For some reason I feel as if a retarded guy would have been fired on the spot.

I've always been curious about retarded sex as well anon. There have been times where I've looked it up out of curiosity (trust me that shit is gross no matter what) and I can't see who would want to associate themselves with that.
>>
>>25363463
What episode is that from? Rad is my husbando and I don't remember him being that confident ever.

I love moonbeam city.
>>
>>25363463

Childbirth must have been terrifying for the woman in OP's story.
>>
>>25363560

It might be the second episode that aired, "Lights! Camera! Re-enaction!" but I am not sure.

Rad is also my spirit animal.
>>
File: radvr.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
radvr.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
>>25363560

It might be from the second episode that aired, "Lights! Camera! Re-enaction!", but I am not sure.

Rad is also my spirit animal.
>>
>>25363521

Any behind-the-scenes retail work is largely staffed with non-functional people. Not all. Every crew has a a handful of intelligent, capable people who for whatever reason are stuck working a monotonous, dirty job for terrible pay. But most of the rest of the crew is made up teenagers, drug addicts, the disabled, and people of low intelligence who simply cannot hold any other type of job.

It is one of those situations where having a lot of warm bodies present to do basic tasks is more desirable to management than having one or two skilled, efficient workers who would demand more pay and better conditions.

Also, most big box stores are fucking terrified of disability lawsuits right now. They are more likel to fire anybody but the person with an obvious disability. Plus, if the disabled person is on welfare, they get tax breaks and government subsidies that outweigh what it costs to pay him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.