[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that blacks who aren't thugs are just weird.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: successfulblackman.jpg (68 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
successfulblackman.jpg
68 KB, 620x620
You will not survive in this world as a black guy who doesn't fit the stereotypes.

If you somehow came out intelligent, then it's best to act stupid around people, say nigga a lot and prioritize pussy.
You WILL become friends with everyone and slay every woman that encounters you. But if you appear to be even remotely intelligent, have interesting hobbies or a career that might go somewhere that isn't rap or basketball, then you're fucked. No one will like you. TRUST ME
>>
>>25363424

You have been whining for hours.

You cannot fix being asocial other than by being social. Genuinely, happily social.
>>
>>25363452
Which guy are you talking about? the one with the 300+ reply thread? I made this thread to save other black people so they don't end up like him.

There are too many black men on here that can escape the robot life if they just start being a thug.
>>
>>25363424
Have a Nigerian friend who's extremely smart and gets along well with everyone even though he's introverted. He stays up all night playing video games and sleeps through classes but still makes great grades. His sister went to Stanford, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does too. And before you cry about affirmative action, he actually has near-perfect test scores along with great grades.
>>
>>25363424
>You will not survive in this world as a black guy who doesn't fit the stereotypes.

But I don't and I still have friends. Sick b8, OP.
>>
>>25363832
Are they just being nice to him, does he get laid, does he get invited to parties
>>
>>25363424
>implying i want whiye trash
>implying I want some ghetto booty girl
>>
>>25363867
No, but he doesn't want to. Most of the social people at my school are very pretentious and just get drunk every weekend. He's very introverted like I said, but it's not like he's autistic. If you talk to him he can easily hold a conversation.
>>
>>25363424
Holy shit OP are you me???
>>
>>25363424
I was actually doing what you said in the beginning of HS because it was a ghetto school and it only got me one thug friend. When i dropped the act i got great friends who are still with me today and a qt nerdy spanish gf
>>
>>25363424
But how though? I was never raised or given the chance to grow up around thugs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.