[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any experiences with dating sites/app(fetite, tinder, etc.)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450829922136.jpg (36 KB, 177x174) Image search: [Google]
1450829922136.jpg
36 KB, 177x174
Any experiences with dating sites/app(fetite, tinder, etc.)? Do you usually get any response as a male on craiglist? What are some other sites like craiglist
>>
Come on you thirsty fucks I am sure you tried
>>
I made a fake account on okcupid with 1 normal photo and set my height to 5'7. Messaged 2 girls but didn't get any replies.
>>
>>25363111
>>25363368
thirsty fuck here

craigslist: mostly bots, fags/transfaggots looking to suck you off even though you specified female. occasionally you get a girl to reply (never works out). i've gotten a response from a m/f couple looking for a threesome. met up with the guy, got a weird vibe, never went through with it.

tinder: if you're a chad, you can hookup with a lot of the skanks. otherwise, your success rate for even meeting them is much less. plenty of fat girls looking for dick if you're desperate. the hot ones just want attention and want to talk about their unique lives like they're worth more than their pussy

plenty of fish: pretty much same as tinder, banged a 5/10 crazy bitch that had 13 dogs. never saw her after that

date hookup: nothing but bots and niggers
>>
>>25363515
also, i'm a 5'8" manlet about 5.5/10
>>
>>25363471
>>25363515
>>25363536
Thanks for sharing guys, waiting for more

>>25363515
Sounds like you could get a tranny to lick your ass or something whenever you want, but I'm not that desperate
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.