[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That time Wil Wheaton got cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 6zF49mc (1).png (48 KB, 531x363) Image search: [Google]
6zF49mc (1).png
48 KB, 531x363
Friendly reminder that fame and money won't stop your wife from cheating on you....in public
>>
>>25362925
i don't get the original guy's joke someone explain
>>
>>25363151
She gave him her number but wrote illegibly, so he's asking if one of the numbers for her phone is an 8 or a 6.
>>
>>25363151
The joke is that he thinks it's weird and inappropriate.... and then he agrees to do it anyway and wants to call the number, asking if it's an 8 or 6 that was written down
>>
>>25363167
How is that funny? Is the joke that even though it's weird and inappropriate he's still going to go through with it because he's a horny sexually deprived male? How the fuck does that get so many retweets and favs?
>>
>>25363151
by the first part of his response you are led to believe that he is taking the high road and found the idea of having casual sex with this woman offensive but the second part implies that he is very interested and might take her up on the offer
>>
>>25362925
>tfw you will never be as alpha as Nathan Fillion
>>
>>25362925
Wil Wheaton is a top cuck, always going on about feminism and such. Beta provider to the max
>>
I just teared up because I'll never have kinky sex with Nathan Fillion.
>>
File: Daddys-Home-1[1].jpg (71 KB, 630x363) Image search: [Google]
Daddys-Home-1[1].jpg
71 KB, 630x363
AF/BB is pretty heavily ingrained into our culture.

I remember being at my friend's house while his mom was doing yoga class with her instructor in the living room. She kept feeling up his abs and letting him touch her ass and basically dry-hump all while her husband was busting his ass at work.

It's pretty fucked
>>
>>25363520
My mom pulled that shit on my dad when I was a kid. Was seeing a biker regularly while he was at work. I found that out about six years back when it was revealed my brother is only my half-brother.
>>
File: 1310483412100.png (144 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.png
144 KB, 413x395
>Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999[63] and lives in Arcadia, California with her and her two sons from a previous relationship.[64] When one son was 18, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.
>>
>>25363574
How tolerant and progressive
>>
to be fair he cucked her first (presumably) with Felicia Day.
>>
wheaton is obviously a cuck, just look at his obnoxious opinions on everything. has he been in anything relevant in the past decade?
>>
File: 1403955096558.jpg (1 MB, 4961x4961) Image search: [Google]
1403955096558.jpg
1 MB, 4961x4961
>>mfw not a feminist anymore

feels good to be non self loathing man
>>
>>25363520
Is your friend Jimmy from GTAV
>>
He really is a prime example of a cuck. Not only is he literally cucked, but he's also cucked mentally.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.