[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR ROBOTS: If you're genes are inferior,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: b urself.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
b urself.webm
324 KB, 512x512
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR ROBOTS:

If you're genes are inferior, then you're most likely not a loser. Normies try to put us down by calling us losers, but unless they mean genetic losers, then they're using the word incorrectly.

A Chad (superior genes) with an average life = loser

A robot with a NEET life =/= loser.

tl;dr: Don't feel bad about your shitty life. It's primarily a result of the genetic lottery.

tl;dr;tl;dr: KEEP LEECHING OFF THE NORMIE SCUM, without feeling bad about it.
>>
File: pasca.jpg (8 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
pasca.jpg
8 KB, 219x230
I don't feel bad about it. It's not my fault I was born genetically inferior

Yet, I'm supposed to keep trying to involve my self in romance, work, and education. It's only after you take yourself out of the rat race do normies have a problem.

>Y-you're not fighting an uphill battle against your own genetics???!!! WHat's wrong with you?? LOSER. GO BACK TO COLLEGE AND FAIL MORE CLASSES FOR MY AMUSEMENT

Fuck normies. Comfy NEETBux>Perpetual effort with no reward
>>
>>25362394
>>25362453
It's nice that at least someone understands.
>>
>>25362394
>just be yourself
>accept reality and who you are
>get some hobbies and learn new skills

Who here /confident/?
>>
>>25362453
>>25362471
I'm glad you understand the truth. Remember that you have no obligation to contribute to a society which excluded you because of your inferior genes.
>>
>>25362574
>Remember that you have no obligation to contribute to a society which excluded you because of your inferior genes.

is this why wageslaves always go on about "muh contribution"

fuck that, I want out
>>
File: wage_cucks_btfo.jpg (31 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
wage_cucks_btfo.jpg
31 KB, 230x249
>>25362646

Wageslaves need us. They need us because our shouldering on keeps their dream alive. Every wageslave, from the lowliest shit shoveler to the Nuclear Safety Technician in charge of Fuel Rod Coolant, believes himself to be a future millionaire. All of them will continue to buy, spend, invest, and work to inch themselves closer to the big chair.

The sad truth is, it's all genetics. Whether you drop out at Grade 9 or graduate with your PHD in mathematics. Your life was carved in granite by alternating rows of cytosine and adenine. For many of us, (The shit shovelers and the cashiers) this truth never solidifies. We are like rats on a wheel. We will run and run but never move. We step off the wheel and free our selves.

The Rothschild and Goldsteins hate this idea. IF the truth gets out, the cogs of the machine will no longer turn. Genetically inferior males will no longer get married, take out student loans, or put any effort toward promotions (They all go to genetically superior people anyway) Capitalism will slow down as the chattel refuse to move.

Once you stop rattling the cage, you will feel more comfortable.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.