[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/obscurefeels/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 52
File: pilot wojak.jpg (112 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
pilot wojak.jpg
112 KB, 633x758
>ywn be a WW2 fighter pilot
>ywn be the last line of defense against the Axis horde
>ywn purge Axis cities with the holy fire of raining bombs
>ywn soar into the sky with your brothers by your side
>ywn glide through the clouds in the calm before the storm
>ywn burst into a hundred-plane firefight 20,000ft in the air
>ywn duel an enemy in a 1-on-1 dogfight relying only on your skills and instincts
>ywn be shot down in glorious battle and plummet into a fiery impact
>ywn be one with the birds of prey
>>
also
>ywn come back from a successful run and celebrate with the lads
>>
>you will never be a happy dog or cat, treated well by a middle class family.
>>
>>25362131
Holy shit, OP, this is exactly my obscure feel too.

Well, rather than purging Axis cities, I want to defend the skies of the isle in an early Spit during the Battle of Britain.

Instead I just have to make do by playing War Thunder while listening to the soundtrack from the BoB movie. (Also, why the fuck isn't there a decent modern sim that's anything but Eastern Front bullshit?)
>>
>ywn be a successful jap business man
>ywn come home to a jap wife who has prepared your bath, dinner and has lewd activities prepared afterwards
>ywn go watch the fireworks with your senpai on the riverbank as you both start the new year together

Lastly
>ywn be a Japanese fighter pilot risking his life for the sake of making his country great
>>
File: Crying_feel.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Crying_feel.png
58 KB, 645x773
>ywn be a Modernisme/Jugendstil architect
>ywn design the most beautiful buildings in your city
>ywn work together with iron-benders, glass-cutters, masons and many more to create the ultimate piece of art
>ywn be like Gaudi, Otto Wagner or Alfons Mucha
Why even live?
>>
File: DCS Fw 190 D-9 Dora.jpg (500 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DCS Fw 190 D-9 Dora.jpg
500 KB, 2560x1440
>>25362131
I watched the first three episodes of this with my brother last night and like it a lot. I think you may enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr-Zz5HbO7Q&list=EL5z8mRHO1iQyUqtMDltl_3A
>>
>save the world from evil axis
>finally Pease on earth
>settle with your gal Mary who was Fath fill till your return
>happy loving family
>now 80
>grandkids are autistic retards taking about "safe space this" and "instabook that"
>Mary died 20 years ago to a stroke
>own kids hate you for being to strict when they where kids
>never come see me anymore
>dieing in a old folks home covered in wires and tubed with some fat gook speaking her gibberish fish talk
>think back to ww2
>so much chaos yet never happier
>best days off my live where fighting with the lads over the skies of England
>tears stream down my face as I feel my time is almost up
>close my eye and whisper my last words to the earth
>hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>25363175
>Eastern Front bullshit
As a slav I feel triggered
>>
File: suicidal_memeing.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_memeing.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>25363344

Just had to tie this wonderful thread into whining about sjws, fuck I hate you people
>>
>>25363175
>I want to defend the skies of the isle in an early Spit during the Battle of Britain.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover with the Team Fusion mod
>>
File: DSC_5120.jpg (105 KB, 1000x652) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5120.jpg
105 KB, 1000x652
>>25363254
Wow, this is like watching a War Thunder trailer but made into a whole show.

>>25363353
I'm of Slav descent myself, but I want to fly the stuff and fight in the battles I grew up hearing stories about, and that's the Western Front and the Pacific.

War Thunder has also given me a negative kneejerk reaction to Soviet planes because of how fucked the balancing in that game is.

>>25363420
I'm aware of that, but it's a lot of work and the playerbase is small enough that it's not just a "jump in and play" kind of game like BoS/BoM or especially WT are.

But also, I'm not geared up enough for a real multiplayer sim right now, I can do the single player stuff OK but without TrackIR my setup is just too clunky for combat.

(Pic is the top of my PC right now, btw.)
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 760x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 760x790
>>25362131
>ywn be a peasant in some medieval land
>ywn have a friendly lord who treats you well and is loved by his people
>ywn spend your days in a quiet village, working hard but prosperous and content
>ywn spend the evenings singing and dancing in the village square or drinking in the tavern with your friends
>ywn spend your Sundays practising with the family longbow
>ywn feel like a hero following your Lord to battle, or simply patrolling his lands as a militiaman
>ywn reveal your feelings to a pretty girl you've known since childhood
>>
>>25363523
Just download IL-2 1946. Download one of the hundred campaigns available and enjoy shooting down BF 109s over London
>>
>>25363523
>I'm not geared up enough for a real multiplayer sim right now, I can do the single player stuff OK

There's a single player dynamic campaign in it where you can just do patrols over the English Channel and such. I don't have TrackIR either, just a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and the free combat rudder pedals I got with it. I do alright just making do with the hat switch to look around in the cockpit.
>>
>>25362131

Axis loss paved the way for the modern faggotry, slutness and other societal cancers. I don't see why would you fight for the world that treats you like a shit.
>>
>>25363786
No, americans did with their hippie/free spirit bullshit
>>
File: kylo_ren_by_markmchaley-d9k3b0v.jpg (160 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
kylo_ren_by_markmchaley-d9k3b0v.jpg
160 KB, 800x618
>>25362131
>angsty, edgy, hopeless sperglord
>have a very violent history that I've carefully avoided getting into any serious trouble from
>blame my actions on my extremely abusive parents and their horrible upbringing
>constantly fight with my conscience and guilt over the things I've done but constantly feel compelled to harm others
>new star wars movie comes out
>sympathize heavily with kylo ren
>can't tell anyone for fear of being called a pathetic little worm
>know that I'm a spineless, horrible excuse of a person that no one respects
>when I can relate to someone or something it has to be the lamest shit humanly possible

This feel is absolutely eating me up inside and I can't do a damn thing about it
feel free to call me a faggot
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (54 KB, 653x500) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
54 KB, 653x500
>ywn remove Denikin with your merry band of anarchist slavs
>>
You're a retarded faggot that should kill himself
>>
File: 1435611666853.jpg (37 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1435611666853.jpg
37 KB, 400x447
>ywn flee to Iraq and join a mercenary air force
>ywn be assigned a dated Mig-21
>ywn experience you comrades being assigned Mig-25's, other Mig-21's and the odd F-4 Phantom
>ywn perform ground attack missions against ISIS forces
>ywn become a feared squadron
>ywn fight alongside Russian, French and US pilots
>ywn never get leave and fly home in formation
>ywn be congratulated for your efforts as you land in your personalised Mig-21
>>
>>25362131
>fighting AGAINST the axis
It's like you want to be a cuck forever.
>>
>>25364153
>German apologists whining about cities getting bombed after the Germans bombed the fuck out of British cities and launched missiles at them for years.

What's next, watching some dumbass poke a sleeping bear with a stick and then whining when the bear mauls him to death?
>>
>>25364545
Wasn't that in retaliation for all of the night bombings the British did against innocent civilians? They'd drop bombs on literally any lights they saw below them.
>>
>>25364545

You might want to check up on casualties and the operational justification. German cities were bombed at the end of the ear out of malice and held no strategic or operational value.
>>
>>25363874
>that common feel when no one relates to or cares about your feel
>>
>>25362131
ywn? what?
>>
>>25364684
Same thing with the blitz
>>
File: 1439459785867.jpg (27 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1439459785867.jpg
27 KB, 342x342
At least we can purge slavs in War Thunder
>>
File: William_McKinley.png (785 KB, 931x1200) Image search: [Google]
William_McKinley.png
785 KB, 931x1200
>you will never live as a self-reliant hermit in a cozy remote cabin
>you will never be launched to the highest echelons of success by the machinations of your secret fraternal order
>you will never be a charismatic cult-like leader with an almost mystical power of charm
>you will never be a seasoned orator making a brilliant speech that rouses the nation to standing applause and universal approbation
>you will never find buried treasure
>>
File: Frampol_bombing.jpg (77 KB, 516x287) Image search: [Google]
Frampol_bombing.jpg
77 KB, 516x287
>>25364643
No.

First of all, the Germans bombed the shit out of Polish cities at the start of their invasion. This photo shows the town of Frampol in Poland before and after the Germans used it as a practice target, naturally with all of its citizens still present.

As for the British:

A flight of German bombers got lost during the BoB and ended up dropping their bombs on civilian targets instead of the military ones they were supposed to attack.

The British thought it was on purpose, so they said "fuck you" and attacked German cities the next day.

The Germans, in turn, responded by shifting the full force of their attacks to cities (what became known as The Blitz), which ironically lost the BoB for them because it took the heat off of the RAF at a critical time and allowed them to retaliate and eventually drive the Germans out.

The Blitz started in 1940. The British didn't shift their night bombing campaign from military targets to industrial and civilian ones until 1942.

It also needs to be considered that attacking the German population was a direct reaction to the factors that allowed WWII to start. In WWI, the German military surrendered with much of their power intact and the German homeland relatively untouched, and because of that, many Germans felt like they'd been stabbed in the back by their leaders and could have won the war. Hitler convinced them that it was the Jews who had done the backstabbing, and used that resentment to fuel his rise to power and the eventual start of the war. The British and Americans were extremely concerned that such a situation could happen again, and so insisted that the Germans be pounded so hard that they could never deny that they were beaten fair and square.
>>
File: gas chamber.jpg (99 KB, 505x520) Image search: [Google]
gas chamber.jpg
99 KB, 505x520
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF
>>
>>25364153
>500.000

Ty less than a quarter of that.
>>
File: 4856e6701f11037f.png (230 KB, 613x850) Image search: [Google]
4856e6701f11037f.png
230 KB, 613x850
>>25362131
Exact opposite feel actually
>will never fight for Germany in a panzer squad
>never driving across europe in a tiger tank with your crew who are now like brothers
>you trust these men with your life and they trust you with theirs
>high intensity tank battles
>SHIT TAKING FIRE LOAD AP LOAD IT TARGET BEARING 380 FIRE
>KABOOM shakes the whole tank
>KABOOM the enemy frontal armor is smashed and their tank set ablaze
>we all celebrate the rush of our first victory
>we do this for years now were a fine tuned machine
>tiger aces tank combat is automatic now
>defeating enemies has gotten easy with 130 kills to our name
>one day we encounter a pershing or is2 something scary
>after a long battle a round penetrates hitting the ammo
>our tiger explodes we die instantly painlessly
>the enemy examines our tiger finds the kill marks on the barrel
>realize who they just killed
>defended the fatherland and our legend lives on forever
All ive ever wanted was to fight in glorious battle of ww2 greentext is my preference but ill take anything really
>>
File: 1446127721979.jpg (1 MB, 2402x2765) Image search: [Google]
1446127721979.jpg
1 MB, 2402x2765
>>25364940
>you will never be a Tiger commander at the Battle of Kursk
>>
>>25364837
>A flight of German bombers got lost during the BoB and ended up dropping their bombs on civilian targets instead of the military ones they were supposed to attack.
>The British thought it was on purpose, so they said "fuck you" and attacked German cities the next day.

Sounds like war propaganda to me. No, the British did night bombings against the Germans where visibility was low, and they'd pick targets at random.
>>
>>25364837
Also, I know how this will probably go, since the war crimes screamers are the type to deny it, but bombing 500,000 people is a drop in the bucket compared to the atrocity that was rounding up SIX MILLION PEOPLE, forcing them into slave labor, and then murdering them.

My grandfather was a US Army Captain in a unit charged after the war with clearing out German sites, processing and distributing their equipment, and analyzing intelligence collected from those sites. He saw those camps. He saw the remains. He read the documents. He never talked about the war itself, but he never stopped talking about the horrors he'd found after the war ended.
>>
File: 1418145710353.jpg (784 KB, 1600x1932) Image search: [Google]
1418145710353.jpg
784 KB, 1600x1932
>>25364967
can you post more if you have?
i'll contribute with something
>>
>>25362131
>ywn be part of a conventional war because nukes
>>
File: 1394235075379.jpg (89 KB, 473x642) Image search: [Google]
1394235075379.jpg
89 KB, 473x642
>ywn be a cute anime girl fighting on the front lines of a cute anime war
>ywn fight to destroy the idolmaster menace and protect the expanding love live empire
>>
>>25364986
I thought it was 8 million. Or was it 8 billion? get your facts straight, JIDF.
>>
>>25362131
>ywn be an ace starfighter pilot in space
>>
File: 1443804025698.jpg (113 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1443804025698.jpg
113 KB, 960x617
>>25365011
This feel right here
>want to fight a glorious war
>only options are middle east 150 degree weather shooting sandniggers with aks

I want a real war damn it
>>
>>25365010
That's the only image I have like that. Its really hard to comprehend the scale of the battle of Kursk. Greatest battle in history in my view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgo3p1IqVy0
>>
File: 6effced98d097224.jpg (45 KB, 700x449) Image search: [Google]
6effced98d097224.jpg
45 KB, 700x449
>>25364967
Agreed worst feel
>>
>>25364986
>6 million
Oh fuck off, they did not round up 6 million people but they killed 6 million jews and at least 5 million other civilians. And now /pol/ is going to start screaming memes at you like >>25365089
>>
File: VELOCIRAPTOR & PROTOCERATOPS.jpg (35 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
VELOCIRAPTOR & PROTOCERATOPS.jpg
35 KB, 500x340
>ywn be a rancher in Cretaceous period, Mongolia.
>ywn protect your herd of protoceratops from the constant threat of velociraptors.
>ywn raise orphaned raptor chicks after feeling guilty for killing their parents.
>ywn train them to protect your herd from other raptors.
>>
>>25363385
Die you sjw fucking nigger stop being so fucking insecure
>>
File: Alexios_I_Komnenos.jpg (91 KB, 291x409) Image search: [Google]
Alexios_I_Komnenos.jpg
91 KB, 291x409
>>25362131
>pope-kun will never call a crusade for you
what is the point
>>
File: 1435101277805.jpg (278 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1435101277805.jpg
278 KB, 1000x1500
>>25364986
>>25365162
The Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated by organized Jewry in order to create sympathy for Jews worldwide and thus help advance the Jewish agenda (i.e., people seen as victims tend to get their way). It is also used as a political weapon to justify Israeli militarism against the Palestinians. Hitler's Final Solution (rebranded in the early 1970's as the "Holocaust") was a plan to remove Jews from Europe, not to kill them. During WWII, just as the U.S. couldn't trust Japanese Americans, thus causing FDR to round many of them up and place them in concentration camps, Hitler couldn't trust Jews since many were partisans sympathetic to the USSR and hence they aided the USSR in various subversive, anti-German activities. Therefore the Nazis rounded up Jews and placed them in concentration camps.

Somewhere around one million Jews died during WWII (not six million) mostly due to disease and starvation in the final months of the war. Heavy Allied bombing of Germany and parts of German occupied Europe destroyed many roads, rail lines, and bridges making it impossible for Germany to adequately supply the camps with food and medicine. The result is that many Jews died of starvation and disease; and of course many non-Jews also died of starvation and disease (again, due to a massive Allied bombing campaign and its destruction of German transportation infrastructure). Lastly, there were no "gas chambers." Much has been written about this. To study the "gas chamber" subject, read the research papers published by Germar Rudolf & Carlo Mattogno (there are many others as well).

It should also be noted that Hitler never wanted to "conquer the world." He simply wanted to safeguard Europe and the greater Western World from all manner of nefarious Jewish influence and, more broadly, safeguard the world-at-large specifically from, 1) usurious Jewish banking and, 2) Jewish-driven cultural degradation.
>>
>>25363234
I can totally, unironically get that feel senpai
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (580 KB, 2244x2859) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
580 KB, 2244x2859
>ywn say farewell to your family and set sail for the Holy Land
>ywn parade through Jerusalem as Christendom sings your praises
>ywn pray with your brothers in the Holy Sepulchre for God to grant you stength
>ywn mount your steed and charge with Richard the Lionheart
>ywn vanquish the Saracens and return a hero
>>
File: cpg339ii.jpg (22 KB, 241x295) Image search: [Google]
cpg339ii.jpg
22 KB, 241x295
>you will never go on an adventure through medieval britanny in search of the holy grail in order to redeem yourself
>you will never joust with kings to impress a pure qtp2t maiden
>you will never defend her city from chad and marry her and be crowned as a reward
>you will never be the most respected guest at one of arthur's festivals
why live
>>
>>25364986
>Drop in the bucket
>Literally 1/12
>>
>>25364986
The allies didn't know about the Shoah until it already happened. In other words they bombed those civilians blind. Stop sucking kike cock and formulate a real argument.
>>
>tfw asian and 4chan vaguely appeals to me because of how much of it relates to asian culture
>tfw people here post how much they hate asian males and how they love asian females
>tfw soak up all this bullshit for years and psychologically cucked and messed up
>>
>you will never see berserk completed
>you will never see hiatus x hiatus completed
>you will never see the breaker completed
>your favorite book series will take over twenty more years
>ten for one piece
>act III will never be released
>>
Why do people treat the bombing of Dresden as if it were a war crime but say nothing about the bombings of Hamburg or Colonge? many more people died in those cites than Dresden. Also, Dresden was a legitimate target. The city was a large transportation hub. Destroying it hindered the movement of German troops in the east.
>>
>ywn be Angus McFife
>ywn rule the Kingdom of Fife
>ywn quest for the Hammer of Glory
>ywn lead the Knights of Crail in to battle against the forces of Zargothrax
>ywn ride atop a dragon with an army of eagles by your side
>ywn save the princess from the evil wizard
Feels bad man
>>
>>25363254
I got to confess: being shot down by a female pilot must be hella embaressment
>>
File: 1438647975375.png (732 KB, 609x854) Image search: [Google]
1438647975375.png
732 KB, 609x854
>>25365892
Yes, especially if she were also a Jew: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Litvyak
>>
File: 1815-60-01.jpg (202 KB, 1111x1536) Image search: [Google]
1815-60-01.jpg
202 KB, 1111x1536
>ywn defend France against the filthy prussian invader
>ywn kill a prussian with your Chassepot rifle
>ywn charge and stab a prussian while assaulting their positions
>ywn die in the siege of paris defending the new born republic against the filthy imperialistic prussian
>>
File: tAG_148405.jpg (128 KB, 536x900) Image search: [Google]
tAG_148405.jpg
128 KB, 536x900
>You will never EVER pilot a Zaku II defending your home colony

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>25363146
Being a cat must be comfy as fuck
>sleep 16 hours a day
>can sleep almost anywhere
>people think everything you do is cute and will pet you
>only get up to eat and pee
>>
>>25362131
>Tfw you are becoming a salt and vinegar Pringles connoisseur
>>
File: 20080713.gif (67 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
20080713.gif
67 KB, 700x530
>>25366659
16-18 hours, actually.
>>
>>25364837

>A flight of German bombers got lost during the BoB and ended up dropping their bombs on civilian targets instead of the military ones they were supposed to attack.

>The British thought it was on purpose, so they said "fuck you" and attacked German cities the next day.

>The Germans, in turn, responded by shifting the full force of their attacks to cities (what became known as The Blitz), which ironically lost the BoB for them because it took the heat off of the RAF at a critical time and allowed them to retaliate and eventually drive the Germans out.

Eh? I thought they switched from Operation Eagle to the Blitz due to German pilots grossly overestimating how many planes they shot down, and airports they bombed. This made German Intel believe they had destroyed all the planes the British had and all their airports too, and a swift bombing of London would've shocked them into calling for a peace treaty.
>>
File: Bask_Om.jpg (51 KB, 1062x800) Image search: [Google]
Bask_Om.jpg
51 KB, 1062x800
>>25366307
>TFW you will never gas colonies and mass murder anyone who opposes the Earth Federation.
>>
>>25364333
Omg this is my exact feel. I fantasize about this daily but have never told anyone for obvious reasons. Thanks for posting anon, you made my world feel a little smaller today.
>>
>>25364968
Read up on the BoB.
>>
File: 1445366614380.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445366614380.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>25366307
Sieg Zeon, even they knew the inferior races needed to be eradicated
>>
>>25365395
Nigger you're retarded. I can tell you've never even been to Europe because your story makes no sense. Hitler was trying to save all the Jews and the allies bombed the trains of food lmfao. If you're going to try and lie to people you should at least make it plausible.

2/10 very low effort, no background research done to make sure your lie fits with the evidence, try again.
>>
>>25364545
>they bombed us
>that means it's okay to stoop to their level and kill innocent civilians

Did you miss the lesson in kindergarten that said "two wrongs don't make a right"?
>>
>>25364986
>Believing this

Fucking kill yourself. I'm sick of uneducated idiots like you.
>>
File: 1442257014020.jpg (265 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442257014020.jpg
265 KB, 960x640
>>25367990
Lot of hate coming from a blue pilled moron.
>>
>>25365395
>making it impossible for Germany to adequately supply the camps with food and medicine. The result is that many Jews died of starvation and disease; and of course many non-Jews also died of starvation and disease
this is actually 100% true, they taught me this in my history courses in my New York college of liberal jewry.
>>
I can't even tell if you kids are just being edgelords or literally believe the shit you type, but I just wanted to let you know that Hitler would have had you all killed for being worthless autists.
>>
>>25365665
>tfw Silver Spoon is on infinite hiatus
>as it nears the final arc
>>
File: 1405734045996.jpg (855 KB, 5345x3000) Image search: [Google]
1405734045996.jpg
855 KB, 5345x3000
>>25366307
sieg zeon, I'll see you among the stars my loyal friend
>>
>>25368395
I hate dumb people. Don't be dumb and I won't hate you as much.
>>
at your funeral , your parents wont cry over you , but the child you could have been
>>
>>25368554
I'm not here to spoon feed you information, because you're not worth saving. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
>>25362131
This hit my feels hard.
I played ww2 combat flying simulators most of my childhood
>>
File: 1364741446882.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1364741446882.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>tfw made a simple list of 5 basic tasks I had to complete today, doing dishes, feeding fish, etc.
>only manage to do 3 by the end of the day
>been so inactive the past couple of months I can't even remember what I did this morning
>have no concept of what day of the week it is anymore
>no sense of time
>can't even be bothered to eat

This NEET life is killing me.
>>
Good job thread derailing.
Thank you, /pol/.
>>
>tfw tore out all the pages of my diary after barely one week of writing because I was ashamed of what I had written
>>
>ywn train to use the force under yoda
>ywn have a lightsaber
>ywn save the galaxy
>>
File: 1358144948194.jpg (1 MB, 1400x835) Image search: [Google]
1358144948194.jpg
1 MB, 1400x835
>you will never thunder across the battlefield gleaming like a bronze colossus
>feast and drink at the king's hearth
>live in his mighty citadel served by the enemy's women
>rest at Nestor's sandy Pylos
>gaze upon mighty walled Tiryns
>race across the vast plain of horse-feeding Argos
>>
>ywn command a small army of loyal men
>ywn fight a pitched battle against an honorable oponent
>ywn execute a traitor/coward
>ywn be congratulated by your lord and be given land and gold for your services
>ywn ride alongside any of the legendary conquerors of history

My only wish is to die in glory.
>>
>>25368940
me too brother, me too. all jokes aside I'm ending the NEET life and am going to drastically cut down on my internet usage in the year year. I pretty much am an addict in the sense that I just need to stop it and have no control it seems
>>
>>25369200
I have to make lists all the time because otherwise I'll forget everything. I'm constantly writing the most inane stuff down, but I feel like I have to.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 636x640
>>25362131
>tfw you want to be a police officer in simpler times
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 680x881
>>25368978
Anytime brother. Anytime.
>>
>>25362131

>ywn be a mulatto concubine to a strong white man in nineteenth century martinique

as obscure as it gets
>>
>>25369351
Back when officers wore those cool hats, carried six-shooters with .357 hollow-points, and truncheons. Yeah, that'd be rather nice.
>>
>>25369351
Same senpai. I'd be a cop now, but it'd be pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1451439746923.png (84 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1451439746923.png
84 KB, 403x403
>>25362131
>tfw the wrong side won the war
>tfw the central banks run by jews control the world
>>
>Tfw you're such a failure that you cannot even progress past the first stage in a visual novel.

I can't be the only one? R-right?
>>
File: 1344474596642.jpg (49 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
1344474596642.jpg
49 KB, 596x650
>tfw I will never be passed around a horde of satyrs drunk on ambrosia
>tfw I will never be raped on the way home from school and forced to become some old dude's wife and wear a burqa
>tfw I will never make a living as a wet-nurse/nanny in Victorian New York
>>
>>25368692
You're the one advocating a conspiracy theory that falls somewhere between the moon landing hoax and flat earth society in believability. I have more respect for people who believe in the dark planet neburu or reptilian overlords because at least that isn't falsifiable with our own eyes like your gay theory is. It's funny because as much as I have a personal affinity for the nazis, all of the people I find online who share that affinity are retards like you. It just makes me sad to look around and see such faggotry lapped up by dumb niggers. Your brain is so handicapped you'd struggle to graduate from an inner city nigger high school. You're an embarrassment to your race and yourself.
>>
>>25370873
Wanna Skype bb?
>>
>tfw you will never partake in a successful cavalry charge
I don't know why I want this so much.
>>
File: anton feelinikin.jpg (28 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
anton feelinikin.jpg
28 KB, 220x318
>ywn set foot on a new continent nobody has ever seen before
>ywn hunt big game across the savanna
>ywn parachute into Nazi-held Europe ahead of the invasion forces
>ywn be a pathfinder for the paratroops
>ywn become leader of the Free World
>>
File: 1435390900008.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1435390900008.png
116 KB, 800x388
>>25362131
>ywn be a nigger crack dealer
>ywn slang rock n make racks
>ywn chill wit yo homies, smokin piff n drinkin colt fohty five
>ywn fuck mad bitches at da club
>ywn bust a cap in a nigga who fuck wit yo homie
>ywn drop a fire ass mixtape and make it out the hood
>ywn get benefits while you sit on your ass and slang rock
>ywn die in a blaze of glory in heated battle against those otha niggas from 33rd street, and be immortalized by yo niggas
>>
File: 1352788151324.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1352788151324.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
> had a dream I had two daughters who were cool as shit, one aged ~10 the other ~14
> woke up, remembered I've always disliked children
> tfw I wish I could have a daughter but none of the responsibility or costs
>>
File: wehrmacht wojak.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wehrmacht wojak.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>ywn be the last line of defense as you try to defend Berlin from the subhuman russians/slavs
>ywn bomb the hell out of london with your heinkel he 111
>ywn shoot down lancasters with your bf 109 as they try to bomb civilian targets
>ywn mow down retreating slavshits with your coaxial machine gun of your panzer IV
>ywn defend the Reichstag from the mongol "liberator" hordes
Feels Reich man
>>
>>25370773
>play Katawa Shoujo
>b myself
>get drunk with /pol/ guy on the roof
>die
>tfw
you're not the only one, buddy
>>
File: 1447027401491.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1447027401491.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
>all these war fantasies

>miserably hot most days
>"not enough NVGs for everyone who needs them, sorry boys" -U.S. Muhreens
>patrol the lovely countryside and occasionally talk to tribesmen who swear they know NOTHING about the local militas
>protip: they probably organzied them
>"give rice and candy to these little kids and they'll tell their brother not to shoot your ass tomorrow, I promise" -U.S. Muhreens

Normies love to boost their ego by sharing "support duh troops" images and thanking every POG for their bravery and service.

I give war a solid 5/10, at least the banter was top notch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YD9btgwI-I
>>
File: pnp310552.jpg (68 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
pnp310552.jpg
68 KB, 600x417
>you will never shoot Bolshevists in the streets with your bros and defend your country from a Jewish communist takeover
>you will never die for your country when it would have been actually worth dying for
>>
File: 214125125.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
214125125.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>ywn be living in 2015 anymore
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>>25371917
>ywn be living in 2015 anymore
>mfw
not that 2016 will be less dogshit, to be fair
>>
File: 1449500814678.jpg (97 KB, 569x640) Image search: [Google]
1449500814678.jpg
97 KB, 569x640
>>25371722
>wehrmact wojack
>in a trench
>with a British soldier off his left shoulder
>>
File: 978667878.jpg (369 KB, 756x813) Image search: [Google]
978667878.jpg
369 KB, 756x813
>>25371863
fuck i will never know that feel
>>
File: cant.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cant.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>25363344
>tfw there are probably old people out there whose life circumstances aren't that far from this

feels bad man
>>
>>25371863
>you will never die for your country when it would have been actually worth dying for

fuck that's an unexpected feel, does anyone wonder what would happen if there was another big conflict and the draft was brought back?

In not just the west now but so many countries obesity is at a good 20%+ of the population, given the amount of Tumblr special snowflakes and limp wristed nerds what would even happen? How many consciousnesses objectors would be have? Unlike in the WW1 and WW2 era, how many "men" would simply be too thin and frail or too fat to fight? How many men are on anti-anxiety or ADHD medication? Given all the SJW shit which is mainly girls but still, I'd say probably only 20-30% of 20-40 yr old men would be fit to fight, fuck
>>
>tfw you will never have an existential crisis while fighting in a war on jungle islands
>>
>>25362131
>>25368832

Fucking same here

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator was my shit

I've been really wanting to get back into it
>>
>>25371856

I've always enjoyed hearing soldiers talk and reading stuff they write.
As a civilian normie, they've lived an experience I can barely imagine.

It does feel disingenuous to say the "THANK YOU FOR YOU SERVICE" shit. I just hope they understand I'm thinking it without me needing to say it.
>>
>You will never be in Japan on December 28th, 1998
>You will never attend one of the greatest live shows ever recorded by one of the greatest acts that have sadly gone unheard of in the West
>You will never then leave the hall and kiss your beautiful girlfriend under the midnight moon while a heavy snow falls above

On a different note:

>ywn attend a giant Y2K party as an adult, surrounded by thousands of people, while you all anticipate the dawn of a new millennium, unaware of the disappointment it will bring
>>
>ywn set sail for Antarctica, planning to be the first to cross it
>ywn have your ship get caught in the ice and be forced to abandon it
>ywn have an insane fight to survive with the lads, living on ice floes with little to no food
>ywn then be forced to travel miles in a shitty lifeboat that has several leaks
>ywn land on a tiny rock of an island with nothing on it
>ywn set sail with your heroic Captain in said shitty lifeboat towards an outpost that is far away, with the intent of getting a ship to save the crew that had to be left behind
>ywn have to then trek through a strange, unexplored jungle to find said outpost
>ywn save your friends and take them home
>ywn get an awesome Polar Medal and be remembered forever for having some of the strongest wills of history
>>
>>25362131
>ywn take part in the battle of trafalgar
>ywn stand by nelson's side as he directs the ships into overwhelming enemy numbers
>ywn feel the rush and adrenaline go through you as you fight and board ships
>ywn feel the faith in your esteemed admiral
>ywn be at his side when he heroically dies
>ywn truly fight for king and country

JUST
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.