[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mulatto feels general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>tfw you live in the cultural melting pot that is america
>tfw there are so many races here that you think everyone would get along
>tfw its not true and the fact that I'm mixed means i get heat from both sides
>>
Can light skinned black people who everyone assumes are mixed or nonblack post as well?
>>
>>25361946
sure everyone is welcome as long as they are racially ambiguous.
>>
>tfw black people either want to claim me as black or hate me or being lighter
>>
>>25362023
Hmm regarding my race
>growing up didn't have any concept of race whatsoever, I thought people were born with dark skin that gradually became lighter and that I would have blonde hair and blue eyes by the age of 7 but by 40 I'd look more like Patrick Euwing
>go to white (elementary and middle) schools with some mixture, popular through racial lines
>go to a ghetto high school in the hood but it wasn't bad whatsoever, popular with girls cause of my hair and skin
>now date a racially ambiguous black woman my color haven't really developed a preference
I can only speak from my own personal experience but I feel as a black man who does not look quite black I don't experience much prejudice from nonwhites and have always been treated pretty damn good by blacks. The whole light skin - dark skin beef is way overblown, my best friends have usually been darker just because I think dark skin is more common
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (96 KB, 677x481) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
96 KB, 677x481
I want an r9k posting mulatto qt gf!
>>
Delusional mixed person acting like black people don't worship attractive mixed people.
>>
>>25362178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiesiuzOnT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd2xynKzRFQ

right
>>
>>25362875
>two black peoples opinion
So if I go to YouTube and collect videos of black men saying they prefer mixed race women will that invalidate your assertion?
>>
>>25362875
That's all bullshit. In real life you'll notice if you're hot and mixed black people treat you like your shit is gold.
>>
>>25362146
What is this from? I want to try it.
>>
bump (original)
This is stupid
>>
>>25361932
Abominations
>>
I find a lot of light skinned mixed people very attractive.
I think bodies are much better looking when they're a sliiightly darker shade for some reason.
Also feet have lighter sections and its hnnng
>>
>mfw no qt arab to anally dominate me and treat me like an inferior slut
ill marry you if you can find me one
>>
I'm so happy I'm a mixed lightskin nigga.

I'm at least happy with my physical qualities. I think I'm pretty attractive. I've been told I look kind of like Chris Brown, which I'm satisfied with because bitches love Chris Brown. I'm hardly a 10/10 but I'm slightly above average which is fine desu.

Shame I have crippling anxiety and am skinny as fuck though. All my beautiful mixed genes are going to waste.
>>
>>25362927
zendaya is also hated by full blacks because she doesn't strictly identify as black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0KJX0XU-4
>>
>>25366314
Nah most of the black community loves Zendaya. Shit, most of everyone loves Zendaya. She's a class act desu.
>>
>>25366390
Plus, she considers herself black now after she got that reality check by Hollywood. She has to learn that she's mixed but at the end of the day she's still seen as a nigger.
>>
are you serious? I fucking love being a mudblood
>>
>tfw older women think you're good looking
>tfw you can't get any young snowflakes

Also had a paki come up to me before speaking paki shit to me thinking I was one of them.
>>
>>25362146
Seriously. What site is this?
I need to know how ugly I am.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.