[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addiction General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1-1-aa-logo-small.gif (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1-1-aa-logo-small.gif
8 KB, 300x300
Hello and welcome to the Wednesday night 1:14 PM CST meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous at /r9k/, my name is Anon and I am a heroin addict.
>>
>alcoholics anonymouse
>he's a heroin addict

you're in the wrong place buddy
>>
M-my name is Anon
A-and I'm...I'm addicted to masturbation
>>
>>25361891
Nah, in meetings with younger crowds there's typically an overlap with drugs and alcohol. There are a few groups that whine about drug talk at the podium, but really the main goal of all groups is sobriety from everything.
>>
is there some reason you are here?
>>
>>25361891
>>25361997
Lighten up you two, it's obviously just a joke thread

hi I'm anon, and I'm addicted to rubbing my nuts on old photos of my mom
>>
Anyone else get incredibly angry when they're drinking?
>>
>>25362038
No, I usually am happy/funny. (Anybody thinks they are funny when drunk). Then I get really sad. I hate being sad.
>>
File: _425779_i0.jpg (29 KB, 224x707) Image search: [Google]
_425779_i0.jpg
29 KB, 224x707
>>25362038
Sad drunk reporting in. I get all emotional and think everything is way too meaningful.

I do have a couple of friends that break shit and put holes in walls when they drink though. Not my favorite people to drink with.
>>
>>25362080
>>25362086
Started out that way for me, only now anger has moved in. Last time I downed a fifth, I punched a cement wall a few times.
>>
About to leave and pick up some more rum.
Any suggestions? I'm tired of kraken.
>>
>>25361873
I have an addictive personality. I get addicted to games, masturbation, TV shows, anything. When I can legally buy alcohol I'm fucked.
>>
My name is anon and I addicted to anxiety.
>>
>>25362259
Mount Gay or Appleton Estate rum.
>>
>Haven't had a drink since Nov 18th
>Previously many days consisted of waiting until 6 am so I could go to Walmart and buy Sell Reserve
>Life hasn't improved at all without alcohol
>Just found new ways to waste my time.
>>
File: spurdo.png (117 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
117 KB, 1024x749
>>25361873
Anon here. I am an alcohol.
Already got a good buzz going. Let's do this!
>Relapse is part of recovery.
>>
>for the past year, the only thing I've looked forward to in life is abusing prescription drugs (Ambien, Klonopin, etc.)
>one by one my psychiatrist has taken me off of all of them
>out of desperation I ordered some Robitussin gels off of the internet
>realized I can't take them because I'm on an SSRI
>20 so can't buy alcohol
>crippling social anxiety so no friends to get drugs from
>too stupid to use darknet markets
>sitting here alone with my thoughts
>just like every other night
I don't want to live, desu.
>>
>>25361873
Wanna suck my dick for a few grams cowboy?
>>
Hey guys, I'm anon and I'm an alcoholic.

Two years sober now, still regularly attending meetings and helping other alcoholics out when I can.

Unfortunately, my mental state is deteriorating - thank god I don't want to shoot heroin or smoke some crack, but I just want to kill myself now. Is that progress?

I just want to die, every moment of my day. What do I do
>>
File: 1448220796246.jpg (34 KB, 582x442) Image search: [Google]
1448220796246.jpg
34 KB, 582x442
>>25361873
Addiction is a meme and sobriety, rehabs and sober living are rackets.
>>
>>25363922
Not drinking is only part of the process. The hardest part is facing all the same problems you had before, only now sober. You just need to start moving toward what you want instead of avoiding difficulty with substances. Talk to someone, it is a a hard road to walk alone.
You will make it anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>25362960
>>25363594
>>25363922
>quit drugs after being kidnapped by methed out dealer that thought I stole his heroin
>got sober after realizing I wasn't immortal
>didn't do heroin, meth, or even alcohol for 100 days
>get out of sober living
>girlfriend still dead
>"so what's changed?"
>do meth
>psychotic episode
>jail for a month
>get out
>back to sober living
>90 days later, visit home for the holidays
>still hardly have a relationship with family
>"so what's changed?"
>shoot heroin
>nothing bad happens, just feel empty
>"so what's changed?"
>>
>>25364547
You have changed. Difficult shit will always be there. All you can control is yourself. Do it for (you).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.