[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godammit /r9k/, I always have to fuck up every presentation at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CWGYMf5XIAAMN7m.jpg (47 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
CWGYMf5XIAAMN7m.jpg
47 KB, 600x490
Godammit /r9k/, I always have to fuck up every presentation at school. I'm always so fucking nervous and stutters 70% of the time. You can see the people in the back laughing uncontrollably
>>
I understand that they laugh at you not even being able to perform such a simple task as talking infront of a group. you pussy
>>
tfw we did so many presentations in school that even the quietest kid didnt give a fuck anymore
>>
>>25361761
A lot of your nervousness goes hand in hand with paranoia. I'm sure nobody actually laughs at you, but your anxious brain percieves it that way. The best way to present is to not think about it so much. Overthinking leads to anxiety, and you'll find yourself getting all tweaky. Just relax dude.
>>
>>25361761
I used to be great doing those presentations.

I used a tone that sounded like I knew my shit
>>
>>25363230
>Just Be Yourself: The Post
>>
File: demonlocated.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
demonlocated.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>25363391
IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SAYING "fuck it, i'll just stop giving a shit what people think" THEN YOU ARE SIMPLY A FAILED NORMIE, HOLY FUCK

THIS ISN'T SOME NORMIE SHIT, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU NEED IN ORDER TO DO ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL.

If you're worried about how society perceives you, fantastic, you're an honorary KUCK.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.