[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tall women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: tall.jpg (77 KB, 738x1024) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
77 KB, 738x1024
Shortbros post greentext stories of your encounters with tall girls negtive or postive doesn't matter I need too know
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>literally looks down on me
>says "ewww" and winces everytime she sees me
>tries to push me around
>>
>>25361640
she must have a crush on you
>>
My girlfriend is 5'7, I'd be lucky to be called 5'6. Sometimes I feel taller than her, mostly in my air maxes or Air Force ones, at the beach or pool it's evident im smaller she thinks I'm 5'5. One of my best friends is this really nice 6' or so girl I called Taylor Swift when we first met
>>
>>25361705
tell me about your friend
>>
>>25361680

Well that's never going to happen since I won't humiliate myself with a tall girl
>>
File: Volleyball_Team_2014.jpg (64 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
Volleyball_Team_2014.jpg
64 KB, 600x463
>>25361770
As OP of this thread tall women is the way to go if your wondering I'M 5'5. Pic related num 8 I want that control that bitch
>>
>>25361606
holy fuck WHEN WILL THEY LEARN.

That little dude is like 5'8" tops.
>>
>>25361760
I met her in a sign language course, I thought her friend was much cuter but her friend and I never really had any interaction besides her calling myself and my girlfriend "beautiful couple" and saying hi in passing. Taylor always went out of her way to speak to and smile at me and we usually got paired up in class, she usually goes with my group to the other campus to party.

>crowded outside of the shuttle to that campus
>people scrambling towards the door
>me to Taylor "we're doing this by height, shortest to tallest"
>her "you're going last then (;"
She's kind of cute but has a massive forehead without bangs
>>
>>25361863
she is mute then? Oh my
>>
>>25361845
yea right keep telling your self fag now piss off this thread is for real shorties 5'6 and shorter
>>
>>25361606

>ask girl out, she's like 5'9
>just FYI, I'm 5'9 (i'm really 5'8, but say I'm 5'9)
>she tells me i'm really cute, but only likes tall guys
>confidence shattered

rince and repeat with different stories over time... leads me to be a robot
my personal favorite:
>have great conversations, girl thinks i'm extremely cute from photographs/videos...
>meet in person, only to have her look dissapointed
>had more than 1 girl admit later that it was because of my height

F M L
>>
>15 years old
>sitting in front of a hot tall girl in class
>probably one of the best looking girls in school, but she never had a boyfriend as far as I know (probably because of her formidable height)
>I joke around with her and flirt outrageously
>she loves this, even though I was a scrawny 5'8 manlet and not even a handsome one
>one day I turn around and start running my hand up her thigh telling her how sexy she is
>she laughs and plays along
>doesn't stop me, so I put my hand up her skirt
>she suddenly looks very serious, but still doesn't stop me
>feel the delicious bulge of her labia through her underwear
>at this point, I'm almost too shocked by my own daring to take any pleasure from the experience
>incredibly, she shuffles her chair forward slightly so I can get a better feel
>I play with her pussy through her underwear for a blissful minute or two
>bell rings, class dismissed
>I end up taking a couple of months off school shortly afterwards and nothing ever came of it
I wonder what she's up to now. She really ought to have tried modelling.
>>
>>25361910
No it was just supposed to be an easy credit
>>
File: Michelle-Wie-Feet-1375327.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Michelle-Wie-Feet-1375327.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>25361606
Who /tall asian girls/ here?
>>
>>25362019
they don't exist for the most part only like North China
>>
File: wie1.jpg (22 KB, 321x471) Image search: [Google]
wie1.jpg
22 KB, 321x471
I would pay to see this manlet black and his tiny BBC get destroyed by this towering Asian.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.