[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels that makes you want to take revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1430006828561.jpg (29 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1430006828561.jpg
29 KB, 399x388
>be like 15 or something
>Hang out with friends plus 2 girls
>At the end, the girls hug everyone
>except you

I remember I went home and cried really hard to my parents.
>>
File: spongbob hug.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
spongbob hug.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
ugly niggas be like wheres my hug
>>
>>25361796
100%100% *crying face*
>>
>tfw ur an ugly boi
>>
>>25361796
str8 fire meme family
>>
File: 1415254552236.jpg (51 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1415254552236.jpg
51 KB, 800x900
>be 10
>our class is taking a trip to some museum
>we're expected to separate into groups of 4-8 and go around the museum
>groups form around me, don't have any friends so don't know who to join
>just tag along the one group that seems the least likely to mind me
>"why are you following us, Anon?"
>>
File: image.gif (491 KB, 480x198) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
491 KB, 480x198
>be 16
>have two friends
>let's call them bro and dickweed
>bro dates girl, they mutually break up but still talk to each other
>girl joins the friend group
You all know where this is going
>she starts flirting with me
>we start dating (bro said it was okay)
>shit is real bumpy
>eventually she starts talking a lot with dickweed and they start hanging out
>I get suspicious but they always give me the "we're just friends, stop being so jealous, we don't even like each other, we've known each other longer than you have." Shit
>being the beta cuck I was, I believed them
>time passes
>that March I break my leg
>coincidentally at the same time she says that she "needs a break, some time without relationship pressure, but she'll be back"
>being the beta cuck I was, I let her
>three days later
>get a conference call from dickweed and girl
>they tell me every way in which I'm a horrible person, that they're dating, and that they never wanna see or talk to me again
>tfw she's friends with just about every girl I know and will bad mouth me if I ever try and get with any of them
And so, with my chances and self-confidence demolished, that's how I ended up here
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>25361509
>in high school
>hanging out with a few people
>someone mentions a guy who has a crush on this girl im next to
>i ask her if she would hook up with him
>she thought i asked if she would hook up with me
>"you?!?!"
>[insert look of disgust]
>tfw i had to learn how disgusting i am from a girl a i didnt even know well
>tfw she convinced me to never try to hold hands/kiss/hug a girl
>>
>>25361509
>friends plus two girls
Maybe it's because you never regarded them as friends, only "girls".
>>
>>25362782
That's awfully presumptuous.
>>
>>25362837
If he had seen them as friends he wouldn't have singled them out as "plus 2 girls."

He's a disgusting hateful piece of shit that got what he deserved.
>>
>>25362884
Fuck off you prick, you don't even know the guy, you've judged him off a single sentence without any context on what actually happened.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>25362242
at least you had a gf and have felt wanted/validated at some point in your life. It's more than most of us here can say.

Now it's time for you to leave forever, failed normalshit.
>>
>>25361509
>cried really hard to my parents
>to my parents
>>
File: 1446494597720.jpg (113 KB, 634x640) Image search: [Google]
1446494597720.jpg
113 KB, 634x640
>>25362884
Are you my friend? No. Would you call me friend? No. By your logic, you are a hateful person because we are not friends and you might call me "a guy" instead of "friend".
>>
>>complimented on my hugs by girls

must suck to be a manlet op
>>
>>25362884
>roast beef / white knight detected

Guys I think the robot coming back has brought in a bunch of new normalfags. I'm seeing them much more often around here.
>>
>>25363141
If you aren't friends with someone why would you expect them to hug you? Maybe they were all close friends. In that case, yeah, it's sad, but if not then I'm not very sympathetic.
>>
>>25361509
>group movie event
>half the class is going
>im the only one who showed up
>get depressed and walk out of the movie straight to mcdonalds
>order a shit ton of food
>eat it
>throw up
>waste about an hour
>phones dead
>walk home in the cold night
>go to class the following monday
>ask what happened
>they all forgot even though we were talking about the day of the movie
one memory i can't erase
>>
>>25363021
So why are you expecting hugs from people you don't even consider your friends, you entitled piece of shit?

Did yoy expect those girls to consider you THEIR friend and treat you as such when you have not given them any reason to?
>>
>>25361984
Dude that feel hurt ;(
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>25361509
>tfw you constantly recall countless unresolved grudges you hold
>people who have wronged you from your family, from school, from work, your so-called friends, even people making fun of you online
>>
>>25361984
Wow that actually got me anon. Holy fuck
>>
>>25361509
>in high school with angry manlet
>was 5'6 so made up for it by getting jacked
>talked smack and tried to fight a bunch of people to look tough
>that feel when he always insulted me even though I was tall but I was lanky so he knew I couldn't fight back
>>
>>25361509
>be me
>be today
>wake up late
>body aches because of training
>feel sad as shit
>this is going on on tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9_zKm2Ewaw
>>
I was pretty average in school but sucked with girls.

>music class
>get there late
>all seats taken
>only one left is at the side of hottest girl in school
>walk towards chair
>looks at me and winces
>sit down
>halfway through lesson
>she says my name
>turn around
>burps directly in my face
>laughs

Jokes on her, I'm now living a good life and she's a fat whore with an ugly kid and no daddy in sight.
>>
>>25361984
>mfw literally every group of "friends" I've had have abandoned me
>none ever cared when I ended up sitting in the school library on my own every single break and lunch
>>
>Start reading book that i got as christmas present
>book prologue spoils the whole book
Book was the complete Sherlock Holmes
>>
>2013 get in a major car accident
>still in rehabs places
>get a brain injury from it
>sometimes have weird dreams
>pretty sure real dream of a therapist wanting me
>see her another time tell her sorry for not getting the hints
>bitch told other therapist (young girls)
>another day one says anon are you sure it wasn't a wet dream
>kind of give her a death stare about it
>month later fap about it

this place i lived there for like four months
>sometimes go to the floor i lived there
>some nurse assistance we hot girls
>see one when visit say hi
>hear her say she found me creepy when i left
>>
>>25364808
same here man. I didn't make any real "friends" that actually gave a shit about me until college. i was so lonely as a kid, and idk why either. I don't blame myself for it but I'm not sure what prompted everyone to ostracize me as a kid. I'm not ugly (afaik), not fat, not autistic or hyper, and certainly not stupid. they really had no reason to do that to me, but they did it anyway and made my childhood the atrocious series of memories it is for me today. The good thing is the last time I saw any of my bullies from school, he was a white trash drug dealer or some other form of degenerate whilst i'm getting my masters from a pretty good school. I guess the tables have turned.
>>
>>25364476
Dude I have the same shits. I will just be thinking and randomly some old grudge pops into my head and I get really fucking angry and my hands go pins and needles. I think of a new one like everyday.
>>
>be friends with girl
>Girl says she has crush on someone
>Was happy she found someone, genuinely happy.
>I told her "If he's anything like me, we'd be good friends".
>she says he's just like me, and starts naming off things that we have in common.
>I think nothing of it until next month. She's more affectionate and tries to hug me more, and I'm thinking "Oh god, it's ME!!"...
>Later on, I start to develop feelings for her because of it.
>She even likes to joke around and say "It could be you".
>At this point, I feel myself being blueballed by not just asking her out, and I get scared that she'll be bored of me and find someone new to like.
>One day she comes up to me, and I'm scared that she's going to tell me she likes someone else now.
>"Anon, I'm ready to tell you who I like".
>"You know Chad from School?"
>OH GOD NO OH GOD NO!!!!!
>Then she says "Well it's not him".
>Thank fucking God..
>"It's his brother, Brett."
>Nope.exe
>I tell her that he will be an asshole to her.
>She shushes me, and opens the bedroom door, and there he is.
>He holds out his hand
>I shake it, feeling my balls being handed to my superior, along with my dignity.

She's currently pregnant and has 4 days left till she gives birth. I figured it out.. She got pregnant pretty much the day she told me she liked someone; and I remember that day clearly, because she went to a party just before and woke up at a "Friend's house".
>>
>>25364946
Anon you replied to here. I was never bullied or ostracized, really. It just felt like my natural, default state was being that weird loner in the library or the computer room. Every "friendship" ended that way and near the end I just got used to it.
>>
>>25364828
If a prologue isn't written by the original author don't read it. Honestly. On the rare occasion it's written by a translator explaining some uncertain words go for it otherwise just skip that shit.
>>
>>25365016
something like this happened to me, except in the end idk what happened to her. I havent seen her in about 6 years. I don't have a good transition into the story so here it is:

>be me
>be 10y/o smart hyper kid
>about to enter middle school, girl across the street I rarely spoke to throughout elementary school asks if we can walk to school together once we go into 6th grade
>i say yes
> she and I walk to school for all 3 years of middle school & most of high school
>we go to all of the dances in middle school, and all of the dances for the first two years in HS
>after ~5 years of walking to school daily with this grill I realize she may actually have feelings for me
>being the betafag I was/am, I do my best to get the fuck away from her and hope she forgets about me because I thought relationships were really scary
>senior year of HS we didn't talk at all.

Idk where she is now and I really regret how I treated her. I feel like such an asshole. I'm a sophmore in college now, still havent been on a single date in my life.
>>
>>25365290
I should probably clarify: we did go to dances together but I just thought we were going as friends. this happened in my junior year of HS so we didn't go to prom or anything together, just mixers and stupid shit like that. Thats why i said I havent been on a date, I never really thought of those as "dates."
>>
>revenge

Let it go, anons.
>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
>>
>>25361984
Ooh boy, school groups
>In Calculus junior year
>Sit quietly and listen
>Teacher says "Good job this year, but try and be more social. In Multivariable Calculus we do a lot of group work."
>Multivariable Calculus senior year
>Still sit quietly
>Assigned group work
>Finish in 10 minutes because I paid attention
>Try not to look condescending to the people who are stumped because they chatted about bullshit instead of listening
>Choosing partners consists of me waiting until everyone else has a partner
>Teacher says "Wait, anon doesn't have a partner. Who will partner with him."
>Ends up breaking up a pair of friends so that one of them can be partners with me
Who benefited from this? I got slowed down, my partner and their old partner are annoyed, and everyone else is reminded of how weird I am when the teacher had to ask the class to partner with me. It was an odd number of students too, I could have just been the odd man out. I have never hated a class in which I enjoyed the material more than that one, past or future.
>>
File: 1450999894672.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450999894672.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>25364808
>be me in highschool
>hanging out with "friends"
>one of them say "hey lets all hang out later"
>okay, what time?
>oh, anon, you aren't coming
>oh
>okay
>mfw even my friend of six years who used to do everything with me said i couldn't hang out with them
>>
File: 1434145431480.png (649 KB, 1197x758) Image search: [Google]
1434145431480.png
649 KB, 1197x758
>>25367024
>17
>one of my "friends" gets a car
>every lunch they'd go out to McDonalds or just to smoke weed or something I don't know
>mfw I was always the sixth person and never went
>mfw I always had to just go to the computer rooms
>>
>>25365501
Forgiving is for the weak. It is merely choice: Forgive those that have done enough positively for you so you want to keep them, otherwise, take revenge. Letting people walk all over you is not a sign of strength, it is a sign of weakness. They cannot feel superior when they are forced onto their knees.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.