[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hhhhhhhhhhhh Imagine being right there. Just for a moment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1323763572919.jpg (301 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
1323763572919.jpg
301 KB, 1000x809
>Hhhhhhhhhhhh

Imagine being right there. Just for a moment, really imagine it. You have just entered her. The hot tightness of her perfect pussy engulfs your head. Wide eyed you stare into each others souls.....and begin to make love
>>
Don't even bother. I'm not killing myself just yet. First gonna NEET it and leech off society.
>>
>>25361432
i-i got a boner
>>
I would immediately pull out and go brush my teeth
>>
She's ugly, I would never "make love" to her.
>>
>>25361432
I can't imagine it. I have never felt those sensations so I have no reference point.
>>
>>25361512
I mean it. She's caked in makeup, without it she looks like a little boy.
Maybe it's just me but her face looks fucked up.
>>
>>25361525

This is why I fucked a horse once. Just to have the reference point in my mind.

Nothing is stopping me from having realistic sex in my dreams now.
>>
File: 8o1_1280.jpg (95 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
8o1_1280.jpg
95 KB, 600x624
>>25361432
>imagine
>he still thinks you "make love" to girls
>>
File: 1439861976789.png (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439861976789.png
37 KB, 600x600
I was there /r9k/. Call me a normy, I don't care. >She was everything to me.
>Making love to her, not sex, was the most amazing feeling in the world.
>Remember making love to her last year on new year's eve.
>We were together 5 years.
>Said she couldn't take the distance.
>Wanted to go to college and have her own life.
>Not a kissless virgin
>Not a cuck
>1 year later its almost new year's again
>Thinking about calling it quits tbqwyf
>>
You know this girl is a known mudshark right?
>>
>>25361623

whats her name?

bloxoxoxblox
>>
>>25361550
Brev I'll admit she looks like an airhead Russian chick, something about her unsettles me, perhaps how much she looks like my (Russian/Georgian) exes mom (but... More attractive and not old)

But to call her ugly in this photo is just wild. She's not even my "type" to the extent that I have one, but she looks at least specifically not ugly.
>>
File: railway_novel.jpg (129 KB, 663x900) Image search: [Google]
railway_novel.jpg
129 KB, 663x900
>>25361432
Everyone always posts this picture, not knowing there is a full set out there.
>>
>>25361637
Iren bauskova
>>
>>25361432
Am I a dog or did this witch steal my color vision?
>>
>>25361610
>got one gf
>thinks he can't get another that's even better
I know that feel bro, but it really is all in your head. If you focus on other things and take care of people around you, the obsession goes away.

>>25361699
kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.