[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do robots deal with heart break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_mpt37ir9Br1r46jx8o1_500.png (148 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpt37ir9Br1r46jx8o1_500.png
148 KB, 500x588
It's been over 6 months since things ended, but till this day I have dreams of getting married. I think he got over me so quickly because of how ugly I am, but instead of being angry it makes me miss him more.

I desperately want to kidnap him and force him to love me until the po-po finds me. Vidya, drawing and studying don't make it go away anymore and I'm so consumed by his stupid face that I pushed away the few remaining friends I had.

How do you guys deal with this shit without going to jail?

>inb4 kill yourself
Yea, already preparing for it.

Heart break stories welcome.
>>
>>25361027

I'm assuming you're gay. or are you a girl?
>>
>>25361057
Does that matter?
>>
You delete him and move on, like any normal person. Spend more time with your friends, regain their trust.
>>
>>25361027
>I desperately want to kidnap him and force him to love me until the po-po finds me
>tfw when no one will ever kidnap you and force you to love them
I didn't know I wanted this until now.
>>
It's strange but I've got to a point in life that whenever I experience heartbreak I just carry on as normal. It's happened so many times that I don't know any other way.
>>
>>25361027
>tfw dumped 8/10 shy qt for 5/10 roastie whore because dumb wigger teen trying to act gangsta and shit
>tfw roastie whore cheated on me
>tfw broke up with roastie whore
>tfw qt is now with a tall muscular chad
>tfw no chance to get her back

I know I'm the douche for breaking up with her, since she actually really cared about me, but I was a fucking dumb wigger teen with dumb wigger friends...
I know I fucking deserve this but still...
I had so much luck for her to even consider me as a partner, when I'm a 6/10 at best, and I still fucked that chance of having a pure shy qt waifu up..
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-16.jpg (26 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-16.jpg
26 KB, 402x402
A pretty girl who came from a far different world than I did once wished me goodbye with a "cest la vie" which means such is life. To this day I understand that some things just aren't meant to be and tearing yourself apart over it does nothing. I still think about her. My heart is a lonely one.
>>
>>25361081
Pfft, he blocked me off of everything a long time ago. I kept pushing him to continue to be friends, but he wasn't a fan of that idea.

>>25361107
Honestly, I never had it be this strong before. I never really had dreamed of a life with someone before. I still wake up with stupid pictures of our alternate universe family. I'm a fucking loser.

>>25361151
Well that was an asshole move, but I can imagine how shitty it must feel.
>>
>>25361027
not over bf from 5 years ago, even though he always spiked my drinks and raped me and tried to ruin my life
>self-worth at rock bottom
>>
>>25361027

By not having partners in the first place.
>>
>>25361252
I meant your old friends.
>>
>>25361266
>tfw no bf who kidnaps you and forces you to love them
>tfw no bf who spikes your drinks and takes advantage of you
>>
Heroin and alcohol.
>>
>>25361027
How can robots deal with heartbreak if they never got the chance to experience it?

Also, maybe fapping works
>>
File: Moth girl best.jpg (91 KB, 588x500) Image search: [Google]
Moth girl best.jpg
91 KB, 588x500
>>25361104
Here you go brother
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>25361076
Attagirl

Or guy either way
>>
>>25361266
How did he try to ruin your life?
>>
>>25361402
It wasnt fun. I just feel like hes the only person who will put up with me because of my low self esteem.

>>25361575
background info - I still lived with my parents, not him and was just finishing my last year of school, he was about a year older with a shit job working only a few hours a week and no ambitions (except deluded ones that he couldnt be bothered to work towards), and was way into drugs and drinking. I was practically his carer really.
Kept trying to get me to do drugs.
Before him I wanted to go to a good uni that I would have to live away from home. He didn't want me to leave, so I agreed to go to a local (worse) uni. That wasn't enough for him so he contacted the admissions department behind my back to try to change my contact details to his so that any info or important documents would go through him, and also tried to unenroll me/tell them that i wasnt going anymore. Luckily the admissions people didnt accept his word and got in touch with me.
Tried to distance me from friends and family. If i vented about something small (just like parents being annoying or whatever) he would try to twist it to them being emotionally abusive and stuff. would text friends horrible things from my phone then block them so i wouldnt get any responses from them and figure out what had happened.
Opened up to him about issues and being scared of sex, he decided the best thing to do would be to spike my drink (it was fucking green tea too, i was trying to be healthy!!) and fuck me when i couldnt refuse. He tried to justify at as him being upset that i didnt put out for him which made him feel unwanted. I was really upset after and said something about it not being attractive having to clean up after him when he was trashed and crying and throwing up, and he went crazy threatening me and telling me I deserved it and nobody would put up with me if i didnt put out.
Cheated on me with his ex and refused to cut contact, said he couldnt be blamed if he was high
>>
>>25361388
Fair enough. I'm sorta searching for new ones because we used to be part of a group and they're all sick of me.

>>25361428
I was saving my first time drinking so I could do it with him. I thought it'd be nice to be in the hands of someone I could trust, but I'll think ill just start my road into becoming an alcoholic. He used to like vodka, so maybe I'll get that.
>>
>>25361996
He sounds terrible and controlling. How is your life now? Have you been involved with another person since him?
>>
File: voices.jpg (122 KB, 737x552) Image search: [Google]
voices.jpg
122 KB, 737x552
>>25361027
>How do robots deal with heart break
by doing the moral thing and making sure they can't hurt anyone else.
>>
>>25362154
Yeah it was pretty awful. Well my self-esteem was terrible before all that, and its probably even lower now.
Well I'm slightly functional in that I'm in uni (the one i originally wanted to go to!) and have completed two years ok. But I have really bad depression and also ptsd,and I find it really hard to imagine any sort of future for myself and spend a lot of time wishing i was dead or crying in the morning when i wake up again.
No not at all, no dates or anything else. A few people have asked me on a date but even if i like them i freeze up and say no because i think they are going to be mean to me, will get bored of me because it will take me a while to put out, or that they will think I am false because I always act like im happy, but this shit will come out eventually so they will think I am a happy confident person and then realise im a pathetic mess and leave me. I kind of don't think im ever going to have a functional relationship at this point
>>
>>25362270
Chances are that you're goinf to end up dating another rapey asshole
>>
>>25362270
You will eventually need to figure out for yourself that you need to move onto someone else or you will be stuck in that perpetual mindset.

>>25362465
This.

You need to learn to trust again and find someone that won't treat you like trash.
>>
>>25361027
Alessandra is that you?
>>
Robots never experience heartbreak to begin with because robots have no breaks ups to speak of.
>>
Knowing it's impossible for me to ever have a relationship, I don't fall in love. Not with real girls anyways.
>>
>>25362465
Nah I'll probably just die alone

>>25362509
It's kind of two things though, like getting over him and getting over the experience, if that makes sense? And I had issues before that he kind of compounded, so in my mind it seems like the logical thing to do is not trust people, even though I know that some people can be trusted.
Its a confusing feeling, because as a person i tend to be logical and pragmatic, yet i have all these feelings that I can't outright control but i know arent sensible and dont really fit with how i usually think. cognitive dissonance or something i guess. So i feel like i am too pathetic and even though i know i deserve someone who is nice, my feelings are like 'nobody decent will bother with you'
>>
>>25362465
Also he was really nice to me to start with, i didnt deliberately go for a rapey asshole haha
>>
>>25361151

you deserve it.

it's guys like you that fuck shit up for everyone else.

i hope you enjoy being alone.

N O S Y M P A T H Y
O
N
E
>>
I found a practice fatty on tinder who secretly invited me to her 19th birthday party where I discovered that her parents were rich. Thinking this was my chance for a slice of nepotism pie, practice fatty became practice gf shortly. Over the following months I realized being rich doesn't make you less awful and when she gained some weight and went over my threshold I had to kill it. Basically was treated like Satan by their whole family. But the practice paid off and I fucked a hot girl that was actually hot. After that I lost my ego and am just waiting to kill myself. Can anyone relate to this?
>>
If your heart has ever been broken you don't belong here.

Get out normies
>>
>>25361027
>robots
>heart break
>implying you're a robot if you had a gf
>>
>>25361027
wait a few more months till you realize you can hop onto the next dick you roastie pice of shit

>or faggot aids spreading garbage can
>>
>>25362664
What issues? depression and ptsd? You need to do the learntoloveyourself meme and put yourself out there. Maybe you will or maybe you wont. It is entirely up2u
>>
>>25362599
Nope, sorry. Nice try tho, I bet you'd make her happy if she saw that. I was half hoping he'd do the same for me.
>>
>>25362909
No issues like i was sexually abused as a child, so then him also taking advantage of him added to it, and it was what caused the depression and ptsd. Yeah i'm trying to work up the courage to see a therapist or whatever, but its very hard to talk about.
I also feel like i at a point where it would be helpful to have a boyfriend because i think there are some things you can only work through in the situation, kind of like exposure therapy i guess, but at the same time i think its not fair to inflict my problems on someone who is genuinely nice. maybe thats the low self worth, though.
>>
>>25362129
Start becoming an Alcoholic? Kid, you have no idea what you are fucking talking about.

Believe me, you don't want to be an Alcoholic, it will and can ruin your life, like mine..

By the way, don't drink if you don't want to be sad, its the other way around, your emotions go crazy and every little thing about him will get to you. I once sat on the floor for 6 hours crying about my ex, while passing out, getting up to continue crying.

Alcohol is not the fucking answer please do not even think of it.

Also, tip, Vodka will fuck you up. First time drinking? You take about four gulps of that shit and you will pass out.

Just don't drink. It's not worth it, I've had my heart broken by two chicks yet I've moved on. Took me three years to get over my first love, just to have my heart broken again the second time. Only took 6 months, since I hadn't really loved a chick like the first one.
>>
>>25363074
>taking advantage of him
I meant taking advantage of me
>>
>>25361027

You grow up and stop acting like an early twenties chump. Cherish the good times and stop dwelling on the bad. It's over and there's jack shit you can do. So why beat yourself up when the ex may be enjoying his life.
>>
I lost my virginity to a morbidly obese hamplanet when i was a freshmen and haven't had sex or had a gf for 5 years since and i've been trying so hard to find someone but i cant keep pushing myself anymore
>>
>>25363074
Your past sounds rough. If you ever find genuinely nice person, I'm sure he would be willing to handle your issues.
>>
File: 1390589879461.gif (768 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1390589879461.gif
768 KB, 500x340
>>Date girl in school
>>be crushing on her sister for like 3 years
>>she's more petite than her but has better taste in absolutely everything so i get a solidarity boner
>>has natural auburn hair like the heroine in my favorite book
>>She's my best friends ex, but they ended it years ago
>>She starts wanting to hang out with me
>>Basically pursues me, gives 100% into having a friendship with me
>>tells me she's in love with me
>>welp ok
>>Drama with best friend ensues
>>Fuck it, he doesn't own her
>>Passionately kiss her at a party right in front of him
>>He tells me "enjoy peace while it lasts"
>>Things are going well for like 3 months
>>Start hanging out with my best friend again because I do love the guy
>>they are both still at each others throat all the time
>>Stuck between thinking with my dick/heart and a friendship that challenged me in a good way
>>Have amazing sexlife with this girl
>>generally really intimate, got her eating in front of other people even if she had a complex about before she met me
>>she helps me put on my meds for my skin disease
>>Generally my life is one huge roller coaster for 9 months, my friend who has always been there obviously still holds some animosity towards me, my father abuses my sister and gets kicked out by my mom, my grandfather dies who was basically my idol
>>start fucking up in school, feelings really numb to everything except for when I'm playing music or kissing her
>>shit up my a-levels and enroll in art school for next year
>>go to a music festival over summer
>>as soon as we get there she's completely distant
>>the last night we see a band we always used to fuck to together
>>standing right next to her but we are a world apart
>>my heart feels like it's been smashed into tiny little pieces ever since and it's been 4 years now
>>later find out that near the end she was fucking my friend behind my back
>>she was fucking him just before we started going out
>>unknowingly cucked my best friend so he cucked me back
>>
>>25363249
It could have been worse, but that doesn't make it any better I guess. I have had nice experiences too, just not to do with men or sex haha. Thank you, though :) (i know smiley faces are dumb, pls 4giv me)
>>
>>25361027
I have the same problem. Let's fix this. Where do you live?
>>
>>25363092
That sounds rough. I'm sorry to have alarmed you, but I don't think I'll be doing much drinking. Your concern was heart warming tho, you seem like a good person. If you need someone to talk to let me know.
>>
>>25361027

I hope your life ends faster than your shitty thread.

mods must be preparing the hotpockets for new years
>>
how can you be heartbroken if you've never had a girlfriend?
>>
>>25361027
I deal with heartbreak by avoiding grills altogether
>>
I sought to be a stepping stone for other people. Then somewhere down the line that role broke my heart a second time. I think I've gotten comfortable with heartbreak, so it isn't a problem anymore
>>
File: 1447897143770.png (67 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1447897143770.png
67 KB, 399x399
>>25363537
the dirty whore
>>
>>25361027
OP you never do. You just deal with it and move on.
>>
>>25363749

That's good because you deserve it ;^)
>>
>>25363760
She is, she has a kid now and I'm told from one of my friends who works at the coffee place her and her boyfriend go to that her boyfriend just had a look on his face that said "please, help me" when he came in last. Funny thing is he was a teaching assistant at my art school (after we broke up, my ex fucking started working at my art school) and I told him "dude, she's crazy" when he asked if we where dating. Now he's stuck dating her and she has a kid and he's not the father. Really feel for the guy. NEVER EVER think with your dick folks, it will fuck you up.
>>
>>25363844
All right. I'll take more pride in not seeking to reply specifically to an anonymous poster, though
>>
File: 1448375399755.jpg (581 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448375399755.jpg
581 KB, 1600x1200
It doesn't bother me that things ended as much as it bothers me that I only want that person. I can't seem to find anyone else as attractive and I can't force myself to. Heartbreak sucks dick even 6 years later.
>>
She readded me on xbox almost 3 years ago. I have been to angry/mad to say anything and have missed her so much not to remove her. I cut ties everywhere else
>>
File: 1424555045649.jpg (64 KB, 800x704) Image search: [Google]
1424555045649.jpg
64 KB, 800x704
>>25363537
>>redheads

just end it lads
>>
File: fasdg.jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
fasdg.jpg
16 KB, 236x354
>>25361027
OP, can you explain the breakup?

Who broke up with you? And why?

I still miss a girl I completely fell in love with. Unfortunately I put on a lot of weight at the time and I think thats why she broke up with me.

Im better now, but I still miss her.
>>
>>25364351
Due to certain circumstances I wasn't able to fully invest myself in someone. I warned him about it and rejected him three times before giving in to his persistence.

Eventually the reality of the circumstance set in and he cut ties with me. Before he did that he proposed to marry me if it meant i'd trust him.(I was dumb not leave everything in my life for him).
>>
I just carried on with my life. Even though I liked her so much, it's easy to see now how much strain there was on our entire relationship. Where it almost felt like our future together in any capacity was based on conditions we'd both have to meet.

Honestly, maybe I'm very messed up now for losing what seemed like my soulmate, but the vast majority of people I see and know are I relationships that just won't last forever.

My uncle married a qt 20 year old nursing student when he was maybe 25. He must have really loved her, but she didn't give a shit and she cheated on him a lot and made him leave her.
That's a tragedy but it sums up most relationship experiences for men. If you live your life around other people whose actions you can't control, you're probably going to be sorely disappointed. If you can't find any other light in life than thinking you can find the perfect roastie who will never hurt you, you have some problems to address.
>>
>>25364725
What were these circumstances?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.