[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldbots:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1436772497621.jpg (184 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1436772497621.jpg
184 KB, 633x758
How many of you are now thinking about starting a family?
>>
>>25360607
>tfw 30 in 2016
>>
>>25360607
>thinking about procreation
>wanting to put someone else through this horrible shit against there will

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

don't do it
>>
in a few more years, i just recently got my shit together so i don't want to lose my newfound freedom instantly
>>
>>25360607
lol, no chance
I'm the deadbeat old man of my block
I give kids advice on how not to end up like me
>>
File: whining-kids.jpg (429 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
whining-kids.jpg
429 KB, 900x599
>>25362213
This. Fight against your reproductive instinct. Do you really want to raise a little shit for 18+ years?
>>
>>25360607

No, fuck off. Marriage and starting a family is for suckers.
>>
>>25362213
If your parents had loved you properly you'd be a normie.
>>
File: no kids.png (1 MB, 1667x882) Image search: [Google]
no kids.png
1 MB, 1667x882
>having kids

Theres already a fuckton of people and the white race is a lost cause.
>>
>>25360607
Never thought about it. I'm ugly and relatively poor. Continuing my family of inferior genes is cruel.
>>
I already have 3. Inb4 ree normie I'm a virgin, they were made artificially with surrogate mothers (I'm very wealthy from doing nothing but save and work for 20 years) I intend to raise the son to be a chad, the daughters i'm raising to be coldhearted gold diggers so that they can help dad retire one day.
>>
28 here. I would like to. However that requires a gf/wife and sex...
>>
I'm 28 and I'm not yet given up on the stuff I want to accompish professionally. Having a wife and a kid is going to fuck this all up.

Maybe in my mid to late 30s if I fail or they can no longer slow it or something. Maybe. Most modern women are shit anyways and I've had short and long relationships.
>>
I'm 19. 20 next week.
Some of my high school friends have.

I think starting a family is the worst gamble I could make.
And what is a wife and kids going to do anyway.
Did anyone else feel the same my age?
>>
File: 1450582579975.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450582579975.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>25360607
22 here

I just want a lovely wife, that's all.
Children is a waste of life, time and resources.
>>
>>25362615
20 is way too young to be thinking about a family. You're fine. Enjoy your freedom
>>
>>25362615
>And what is a wife and kids going to do anyway.
I imagine having kids gets you happy on a primal level, furthering your genes and all that crap. And having a (loving) wife is nice because you're a team and she's supporting you. That's the idea situation obviously, she might be a nagging bitch and the kid might turn out to be fucking idiot and you're gonna waste your best years and money and health on some shit.
>>
>>25360607

I turn 30 next week.

This Christmas my dad gave me the "when are you gonna settle down and have kids" speech. I told him I wanted to but certain things are outisde of my control. There was a feels moment, I think he understands.

It really is too late. I have utterly missed out on teenage love and 20's wild relationships.
>>
>>25360750
Same here
>tfw no gf to impregnate
>>
I'm 27. There's someone I like. If we end up dating... I could see myself starting a family in 3-4 years. But not yet. Thankfully I'm single anyway. Wouldn't be able to take responsibility for a small human being yet.
>>
>>25362707
Where do you live?
Are you a kind person?
I'm in a similar situation but grill. Not bad-looking and caring/kind.
>>
I hoped to be married by 25 and having kids by 30.

Instead I've never even had a girlfriend.

Great.

>>25362765

Great Britain.
I'm kind to women and small animals
>>
>>25362681

I'm more worried about the 50% chance that my marriage is going to end up in a divorce.
I know it's not going to seem like it at first, but there it's likely that I will have kids, and 5-10 years later she will cuck me, take my money, and our kids.

But then again, I'm just 19.
>>
>>25362798
Gibe throwaway email. I can't promise I'll write. I won't be home for a few days and might chicken out during that time but I'd like to talk to you.
>>
>>25362857

What the hell. May as well.

[email protected]
>>
>>25362973
HOT mail indeed amirite
>>
File: 1372108102221.jpg (4 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1372108102221.jpg
4 KB, 126x121
>>25363019

The old ones are the best.
>>
29 in 2016.
Also starting a family. What kind of bizarre new meme is that?

Its enough seeing my friends going through all that crap. I'm not even going ro waste one minute of my life betting my life on someone who will probably ditch me in a few years and take half of my stuff.
No thanks!
>>
>>25363200
>I'm not even going ro waste one minute of my life betting my life on someone who will probably ditch me in a few years and take half of my stuff.

I used to think like that, but it's not like i'm rich anyway. There's not allot she could take.
>>
>>25362857
disgusting roastie kill yourself
>>
>>25362513
Exactly, if it could save Europe I would gladly make the sacrifice, but we're fucked so there's no point. I'm glad I wasn't born in the next generation because the world is only going to get worse.
>>
>>25363222
You won't have noney to pay child support and you will probably be thrown in jail and be despised by everyone.
Its a lose-lose game for men, enjoy your freedom. The only way to win is by not playing.
>>
>>25360607
25. don't want either, ever.

sometimes i think about what else will i do with my time, but everyone ponders what to do with their meager life regardless
>>
I'm 24 and feel like having a kid is the only thing that'd make me happy but not financially it wouldn't.

My close normie mates are in relationships and are talking about saving for a house and I'm the only one who's not got a penny saved.

I just don't see the point
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.