[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got cheated on and she isn't even answering my calls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: nien.jpg (51 KB, 526x637) Image search: [Google]
nien.jpg
51 KB, 526x637
Just got cheated on and she isn't even answering my calls.

Can we have a bitches and whores stories or something thread?
>>
I can't even be mad at these hoes for not being loyal, I've cheated on literally every woman I've been with and I don't even know why I think that's ok. I've had a side chick and a main girl and been with both of them for almost the same amount of time.
>>
>>25360574
It's with her ex, after she swore lots of times everything was over between them. I'm at my parents for new years and she hasn't been talking to me for a few days, I check her cousins facebook and she's tagged somewhere with her ex and him.

Now she's not answering her phone so I can't even ask her what's going on.

It's not the same as getting randomly cheated on...
>>
Yeah OP, you were the filler guy. She didn't want to be alone after her ex dumped her for someone prettier.

She never had feelings for you; you were just there and kept her company
>>
>>25360757
Gee, thanks, thats a lot better.
>>
File: purevanilla.jpg (15 KB, 335x310) Image search: [Google]
purevanilla.jpg
15 KB, 335x310
>be 14
>be 'going out' with girl
>a few months in
>first girl I fingered, made out with, etc
>she calls me one day crying saying it's over
>says she had sex with one of her brothers friends when he spent the night
>she was a virgin
>he was black
>at first she claimed he came in her room and raped her
>after pestering her about it she says she invited him
>had made out with him on the porch earlier
>>
File: _20151230_134211.jpg (58 KB, 1080x500) Image search: [Google]
_20151230_134211.jpg
58 KB, 1080x500
Just broke up with a girl , god i fucking hat e thrm she went off on me.
>>
File: IMG_20151230_134841.jpg (132 KB, 1056x1265) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_134841.jpg
132 KB, 1056x1265
>>25361288
Anyone smell the roast ? Smells like a toasted roastie
>>
my nigga fell in love turned into a rookie, 24/7 he was eating that pussy, but these hoes ain't faithful a nigga like me will have your bitch on tape though, I've been knowing not to trust these hoes I get bread get head and fuck these hoes in that order

And Ima turn it around, relationships changed they're so different now.
>>
File: IMG_20151230_135242.jpg (234 KB, 1080x1311) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_135242.jpg
234 KB, 1080x1311
>>25361397
Tfw 8 x 6.4
U.U
>>
>>25361449
These girls ain't loyal
>no they ain't

I've been on every side of the cheating whatever, been cheated on, cheated, been the other guy. It all sucks. That's why I said never again. Idk how people keep going back to it.
>>
literally OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnSz6Lh5pY
>>
>>25360770
Look at it this way, there is nothing anyone could have said to make you feel better about it. I told you the truth which will help you get over it faster.

Bitches ain't nothing but tricks and hoes. Go be your own man and put a dent in the world.
>>
>something thread
Yes let's have a something thread. Been a while since we had one of those
>>
>>25360554

Why are you even calling her back anyway? Also that's the world we live in. No different than going into a bad part of town flashing your fortune , getting robbed and then expecting any pity. Hoes do what Hoes do. It's you the victim who is at fault for being conned and expecting people to relate.
>>
>>25360554

What? Op was scoring?
Well faggot:

>YOU GOT TAXED

...for living above the possibilities of a "normal anon"
>>
File: image_2.jpg (41 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
41 KB, 300x309
I'm currently passing through the calm before the cuck storm. She doesn't text me first anymore, she doesn't says cute things and basically replies with monosyllabes.
Cucks please tell me the signals she sent to you so that I know if I should except the inevitable soon.
>>
>>25360554
drop her, get rid of all her shit, ignore her, move on with your life. no time to think about emotion, get to it anon
>>
>>25361484
nigga what, i did not understand anything in this pic
>>
>>25364596
I said nothing since lol its all her woman logicing
>>
>>25361484
>I'm honored to be hurt by a fucking imbecile.
>I'm honored to be hurt
>hurt
I don't know what you did but you fucking wrecked that cunt.
That's just the wild thrashing to distract themselves from how fucked they are.
Give us some background info, I'm enjoying the show.
>>
>>25364530
Yes please, I'd like some warning signs as well.
>Girlfriend talks about marriage and kids and we've discussed our plans.
>Equally co-dependant, she can't spend a night without me.
>Already been living together for a little over a year.
>Fiscally responsible and keeps to a budget (rent money gets put away, food money gets put away, no impulse purchases over ten dollars, every bigger purchase is weighed up carefully).
>Cook together nearly every night instead of take-away every day.
>Every time she brings up the future it's always discussed as me and her, rather than just her.
>Has no social life (same as me) but has a good relationship with her mother and siblings so she has additional avenues of conversation.
I haven't seen any warning signs at all (we're both clingy and co-dependant due to anxiety issues but that's a separate thing and it's never impacted in a negative way) but /r9k/ has got me scared about the cuckening.
I'm not attractive and I'm not rich, is there anything I can do to prevent the cuckening?
>>
>>25360608
>dating a girl who's been in a relationship

That's like going into the lions den covered in steak and asking why it bit off your arm. You stupid nigga? I think you stupid. So stupid.
>>
>>25366162
>>25366162
>meet up with tinder girl
>go on a couple dates
>have sex
>keep dating for a month
>tells me she loves me and wants to see me more (daily)
>tell her to fuck off im playing bloodborne and will go out with her again if i want
>next couple of days she no reply texts me a bunch of shit calling me a faggot and how she can do better then apologizes
>i dont reply
>she tells me she is driving drunk because of me then calls me a bunch of times
>last night i text her lol fuck off
Here we are
No reply since just jumbled woman garbage
>>
Hit her with the dropkick, Marty Jannetty
>>
>>25364530
>>25366397
Fuck off normalfags
I hope she is cucking you.
>>
>>25366520
How is Bloodborne?
I only started playing Dark Souls about a week ago and I'm really enjoying it, even if I'm not having much fun in Blight Town.
>>
File: 1447332104640.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1447332104640.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>>25360554

Why would you even call her you cuck? You are only showing her that you care while she clearly does not care. Moron.
>>
>>25360554
she needs time to find a reason and make herself believe that it was all your fault. that it was you who forced the whoring upon her.
>>
>>25366641
Alot easier because you regen health fordoing damage
>>
>in a relationship for a little over a year
>she's incredibly manipulative
>constantly thinks I'm cheating on her
>doesn't want me spending time with anyone but her
>if I'm hanging out with friends she would call or text nonstop the whole time to keep tabs on me
> finally get sick of it and break up with her
>I go over to her place one last time to get my shit that I left over there
>She starts giving me all these rehearsed lines like "I was really ready to try and make things better"
>ask her how
>"well it doesn't matter since you won't change your mind if I tell you"
>finally I'm leaving
>literally as I'm walking out the door she says
>"Oh one more thing...your penis is tiny and unsatisfying"
>I say "really? All this wasn't enough, you had to throw in that last little bit of emasculation too?"
>She nods with this fucking smug grin on her face
>I can see in her expression how pleased with herself she is
>I stop and think for a second about how to respond
>about to say "well you have no tits and a man's ass" but decide against it
>look her in the eyes and say "I'm not going to stoop to that level. Goodbye."
>I can SEE the self-satisfaction drain out of her face
>her expression goes from smug to pissed off in an instant
>I walk out the door and leave her sitting there angry
>never hear from her again

Felt good
>>
>>25360554
Wake the fuck up man you should have been mentally preparing for this since day one. Women today are basically guaranteed to cheat, the only other option is that they dump you before they bang the new guy. There will always be a new guy and you will always be left hanging. It's time you realized this is the natural state of affairs with women. They're like a hot meal or nice day, enjoy it while it lasts but accept that it has a start middle and end. This is not forever. So you met a cute girl and fucked her a few times, that's nice, I bet you had fun. Now it's time to cut all contact and get back to your life.
>>
>>25366705
This. This is exactly what women do after a breakup. They spend the first week or two being sad about it, then they rationalize it to themselves that you were a terrible boyfriend and they were perfect angels. Even if you left them because they were sleeping with other people, they will use some excuse like "he wasn't keeping me satisfied" or "I was really confused emotionally and wasn't getting the support I needed".

Women do not learn from their mistakes in a relationship. They just convince themselves that they were victimized and taken advantage of, then ask where all the good men have gone.
>>
>>25368293
Good man anon
>>
>>25361288
>>25361397
>>25361484
why are you posting this here and not on soc is what i don't get
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.