[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE AND WANT TO END IT ALL >I just came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1fb.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273 KB, 600x583
I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE AND WANT TO END IT ALL

>I just came home and my fucking roommate jamal is sleeping on the couch with my waifu between his legs

AGAIN

>and the worst part is the whore is smiling at me the entire time like she is enjoying it

I'm too beta to ask for it back and I have to watch the two of them be together

EVERY...SINGLE...DAY
>>
Hahaha, get cucked weak bitch.
>>
>loving a niggerloving slut

ultimate kek faggot. why the hell would you even want a worthless whore like that?
>>
>>25360385
what, a daki? just tell him yo give it back dude then wash the case a few times wtf
why are you roommates with a jamal anyway? around blacks never relax dude
>>
>>25360404
Funny normie. Calling him weak. If he killed both of them would that make him strong? No you would be just whining about entitlement. That's normies for you.
>>
>>25360404
>>25360421

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

SHE WAS MY ONE TRUE LOVE

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU
>>
>gething cucked by a pillow
These are new lows
>>
>>25360474

Not a normie, haven't left my house in 4 years. You can't even comprehend my powers.

>>25360474

Yes it would. I hope he does.
>>
>>25360385
>your waifu gets taken by a normie
aaahahahahahaha what a fucking faggot
>>
sorry bro. You should just have threesome with your roommate mother and your ex mother.
>>
Why the fuck does he want your daki. Why do you have the same waifu? Or does he think its retarded? If so go learn a martial art and kick his ass.
>>
>>25360385
>take photo of Jamal
>order new custom daki-Jamal
>sleep with daki-Jamal between legs every night to establish dominance
>Jamal becomes jealous of daki-Jamal
>replace daki-Jamal with Jamal between your legs
>waifu and daki-Jamal live happily ever after
>>
Tell him you spunked on it, that will keep him back
>>
I would recommend to talk to jamal about it but the important thing to remember is that she isn't the only girl in the world
hope things get better :///
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1000x1500
hey check out this saucy meme I need words or the robot gets angry
>>
File: 1448924188494.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448924188494.jpg
799 KB, 1080x1080
>>25360876
That's hot as fuck tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.