[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Girl sits next to me on a cramped bus > Her elbow slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450749382652.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1450749382652.gif
662 KB, 800x528
> Girl sits next to me on a cramped bus
> Her elbow slightly touches me
> Imagine to have a pure, undying relationship with her
> Intentionally miss my station, so I can sit longer next to her
> She gets off the bus
> Dreams crushed

Anyone else /lostcause/ ?
>>
>>25360361
I can relate to 100
>>
>>25360361
lol she knew you liked sitting next to her and didn't leave when u should, it creeped her out, but hey i can relate yes
>>
>>25360361
And you didn't talk to her? You have none to blame but yourself
>>
>>25360361

I know this feel oh too well
>>
>>25360361
>qt could sit anywhere on the train
>decides to sit closer to me

little bit closer to heaven, robots
>>
>>25360390
I couldn't, I look like a swamp monster and she probably already had a boyfriend. And even if, I couldn't keep a conversation up for more than 2 minutes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.