[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost my virginity yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 640x640
We only got to the point where she was giving me a blowjob before I stopped it all. I didn't feel an emotional attraction to her so I was grossed out and turned off. Plus she had roast beef in her pants. Also, I don't see what the big deal is with blow jobs, they hurt, it felt like I stuck my dick into pic related. Anyway, we stood there talking for 15 minutes about relationships and ourselves with my dick and her tits hanging out.
>>
>>25360310
She doesn't know how to give good bf trust me anon I had be with a girl who has no idea how to give a bf it was awfull.
>>
>>25360310
Sounds horrid. How old are you? Blowjobs take some skill, teethy ones are terrible.
>>
>>25360347
I'm 20. Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason she wanted to have sex with me is because I'm a Marine. I don't like that at all.
>>
desu mate terrible sex happens

i've had sex where my dick was swollen n red for a day afterwards because she's so fucking dry

one nighters suck
>>
Bumpiity boo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.