[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl once stood very close to my dick a little ducked and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1442665211693.png (612 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442665211693.png
612 KB, 1280x720
So a girl once stood very close to my dick a little ducked and holding her cellphone pointing towards my dick and she looked really excited. She took a picture of my dick didn't she.
>>
Come again familia?
>>
What are you saying plead be more clear
>>
Thus, when the girl was standing very close to my penis slightly bent and holding her cell phone pointing at my cock, and she looked very pleased. She took a picture of my dick was not she.
>>
The girl is very close to my penis a little bent, holding a vote of its mobile phone my dick, this way when he seemed very happy. Is a picture of my dick, she had not been.
>>
>>25360367
That's it. She was like 1.60 se it wasn't hard for her.
>>
When she point crotch at phone I think she like me. Maybe crave the dick
>>
Huh what are you saying?
>>
It's not that hard, surely picture of crotch, what does she want it for?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.