[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /r9k/ go to war to defend against degeneracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 620x372
Would /r9k/ go to war to defend against degeneracy?
>>
>>25359991
no i will not join isis
>>
no degenerate ever called me a nigga
>>
>>25359991

I think you're on the wrong side of the battlefield here.
>>
we are degeneracy
>>
>>25359991
No cause is worth this one life I have to live.
>>
No, I would to keep the /pol/tards on their containment board though.
>>
>>25359991
/r9k/ is a hive of degeneracy so if anyone here says they would they are the epitome of a hypocrite
>>
>>25360118
how so?
/r9k/ stands against the degeneracy that is feminism, sexual revolution and acceptance of sexual deviancy.
>>
File: 104.gif (115 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
104.gif
115 KB, 300x100
>>25359991
With no doubts or regret.
One of the greatest honors is to purge our home from any filth that plagues it and it's true folk.
>>
>>25360181
It's full of sexual deviants who post threads about boypussy, waifus, trannies, and the BBC.
>>
no but I would kill nazi fascists trying to harm people minding their own business
>>
yes I went one time because of family issues

>the next time hopefully against the muslims in south east asia
>crusade against the asian muslim slime and help Thailand (French fag here)
>this time don't get scare of banging on asian non-believers
>I can only imagine the tightest if what /pol/ says is true
>>
>>25360360
> people minding Their own business
But they don't
They try to pass laws to facilitate their deviant acts
>>
>>25360181
people who sit at home all day leeching off of society. you dont call that degeneracy at all?
>>
>>25360488

and are they forcing you to be gay or banning you from being straight? or are you just angry about how someone else lives their life and wants to force them to do it your way?
>>
id go to war for usa if the draft happend
>>
>>25360507
> do they force you to be gay?
They raise their kids gay
> banning you from being straight
They're trying to
>>
The only reason I'd fight is if Islam started to dominate and demanded I followed its rules. I'd rather shoot people than get stoned to death for not fasting or some bullshit.
>>
Defend the society of normies who tormented me all my life? No thanks.
>>
>>25359991
Fuck it why the fuck not
>>25360587
>>25360532
>>25360416
My Rebel squad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.