[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Only goal this year is to bulk up >No intention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>2016
>Only goal this year is to bulk up
>No intention of pursuing a wagecuck job
>No intention of pursuing women
>Dedicating my free time (all of it) to hobbies and other pursuits that don't include money or pussy
>Fleshlight purchased

I have stopped even fighting it now. I would rather give up than face another 12 months of crippling cognitive dissonance and frustration. I can't guarantee that my innate desires for money and female companionship will not cause me some distress at times. But at least I am taking responsibility for my lack in these areas by refusing to chase them blindly anymore. And I have enough distractions in place to at least keep me from depression and/or suicide (I hope)

I am adopting the mindset that whatever else may happen in my life will be a bonus. If, by some miracle, I happen upon a financial boost or a decent woman, then thats great. But I hold out no expectations for this and neither am I going to pursue them in any way. I honestly believe I have more chance of achieving happiness if I stop fucking obsessing over it.

I hope you decide to do the same.
>>
>>25359982
the best attitude to have desu, plus if a woman makes a concious effort to come to you, they are less likely to cuck you/more likely to actually like you.

they probably still will cuck you though, so focus on yourself like you said
>>
>>25359982
I kind of feel the same way only I'm already a wageslave
>>
>>25360077

If you don't like it.....leave
>>
>>25360102
Probably likes having a roof over his head and food in his belly.
>>
>>25360200

>implying its that difficult to get your basic human needs met
>>
>>25359982
what's the point of living if you're not doing it for yourself, good job OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.