[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ Would you rather date a single mom who has only had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: received_1171446062883846.jpg (84 KB, 626x800) Image search: [Google]
received_1171446062883846.jpg
84 KB, 626x800
Hey /r9k/
Would you rather date a single mom who has only had maybe one or two lovers? Or a mega whore who has slept with so many dudes she couldn't tell you the exact number, buut shes kidless
>>
File: o-oh okay.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
o-oh okay.gif
767 KB, 298x298
It depends on what the kids are like, and maybe if I can remain legally unaccountable for them.

I mean I'd rather deal with kids and have the option of leaving them, than deal with STDs and have them forever.
>>
>>25359764

I'd fuck both but date the second. Because the first needs a _proper husband with a stable job_, not some NEET loser.
>>
the woman with kids has an strong motivation to manipulate or straight up entrap me into paying for her kids and most likely is a single mother for pulling that shit before

the megawhore might be chill for all I know, dont care about how many guys shes fucked as I am not interested in marriage and kids myself
>>
I don't know, man. I'm not the kind of person who'd straight up ignore the kids entirely, but I'm not enough of a man to really present myself as a viable partner for their mom. Like, how am I supposed to get over my own baggage and insecurities and hangups and shit when I've gotta play the part and help the single mom along like I'm ready to help her take that next step.

I'll take the megawhore. At least she'll just forget me like the others.
>>
>>25359764
Based on sexual history, I would wager 9 times out of 10 that the single mom has a personality several magnitudes more tolerable. As long as the kid is well-behaved and genuinely good, I'd much rather date the mother.
>>
For the mother lovers, would it be okay if the kid was bi racial?
>>
>>25359764
The single mom. Only if her kids are cool or well behaved.
>>
>>25359975
Which race?
>>
>>25360061
White/black
>>
>>25359975
fuck no

biracialblox
>>
>>25359764

The single mom. I don't think that being a single mom is a bad thing by itself, but the circumstances in which women become single moms at least in our current Western world implies that they are bad choices. Either they got bored of their children's father and went for the fast divorce, or were just young and too stupid to use a condom, or tried to get to ensnare the bad alpha boy with a child and predictably failed, or suceeded but they turned the alpha boy into an empty shell by making him abandon everything and do the right thing, just to drop him.

The point is, single moms are mostly, but not necessarily, shitty, if you guarantee me that the single mom is non shitty but the kidless mom is obviously a Hell spawn, then let's go for the mom.
>>
>>25359764
I find my mind gravitating towards the mega whore. You say "date" not "be in a long-term relationship" - dating someone who has severe schedule constraints due to picking up her kid, putting her kid to bed, feeding her kid etc. would just be way more of a strain than someone who is free most of the time, but happened to fuck 60 dudes in the past 10 years.

Plus we don't know why she is a single mom - maybe she was on the path to mega whoredom but had so poor planning and impulse control she couldn't even get him to wrap it or to take the pill - that's way more of a red flag than a "liberated" 25 year old party girl from a rich family who fucks dudes but makes sure to not get pregnant.
>>
Single mom with a daughter around my age, so I can be with both of them.

>tfw relationship with my ex and her mom was like that
>>
File: 1394277783897.jpg (52 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1394277783897.jpg
52 KB, 616x699
>>25359764
Neither.
Remaining single seems like the best choice, women even make it easier.
>>
>Slut has tons of experience- probably fantastic in bed
>Mom is too tired from taking care of the kids to have sex most of the time

>No relation between pussy tightness and number/girth of previous partners, regardless of what robots will try to tell you
>Having kids will actually ruin your body

>Slut might be crazy, but hey, maybe she just really likes to fuck. The fact that she's had that much casual, probably drunk, sex and never gotten pregnant means she can't be that dumb
>Assuming they're both around my age (mid 20's) the mom is almost certainly the result of poor planning and decision making.

>Don't care how many guys the slut has banged since I'm not such an insecure mess that I can't handle the idea that I'm probably not the best sex she's ever had
>Hate kids so the mom is an immediate dealbreaker
>>
>>25359832
>the woman with kids has an strong motivation to manipulate or straight up entrap me into paying for her kids and most likely is a single mother for pulling that shit before
This x1000. One of my friends dated a single mom. She got pregnant almost the instant they started fucking. Now, he works overtime to support her while she fucks her other child's dad.

Anyone who says the single mom has never met a single mom before.
>>
Since I have to pick I'd go on 1 date with the single mom, and not sleep with her.
>>
>>25360720
>Anyone who says the single mom has never met a single mom before.
This. I work with a couple of single moms and all they talk about is how they need to find a 'real man' they don't want that, they just want someone gullible
>>
>>25359764
mega whore since she's probably willing to fulfill my cuck fetish
>>
>>25359764
I'd rather jack off to animes desu fampai.
>>
>>25359764
I pick wizard powers
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.