[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /UnironicallyFedorist/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1449792879912.jpg (49 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1449792879912.jpg
49 KB, 469x463
>hate all forms of religion, with the internet you can disprove them all in minutes, dumb religion cucks
>passive aggressively like Richard Dawkins/Atheism posts on normiebook/twitter to piss off any religion-tards that may notice my activity. Also to let people know I'm enlightened
>Get angry at girls for letting their vaginas rule their lives, they should like me because I'm a nice guy
>Hate all things mainstream, automatically hate popular songs/TV shows/movies
>Use a budget android phone because I'm not an iSheep

Feels good to be euphoric, I don't even get mad when people call me a Fedorist.

I don't use plebbit though and I'm not fat
>>
File: liberals.jpg (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
129 KB, 800x800
>>25359459
>hate all forms of religion, with the internet you can disprove them all in minutes, dumb religion cuck

I used to do that, but now I channel all of my outrage towards feminism and the jews.
>>
>>25359459

I am genuinely euphoric. I use sex games and masturbation and 4chan to stave off that feel.

I feel like I'm perpetually operating operationally in the zone of operations and that makes me unable to feel emotions properly unless I force myself to. It's an empty kind of hell. Also, perpetual black rage when not actively doing anything.

I function perfectly normally on a surface level though, people tell me I'm a bit hard to read just.
>>
>>25359528
I do that too, not so much the Jews but SJWs, that comes under /edgelord/ though
>>25359532
the euphoric feel can be a bad feel, at least you have the comfort of eternal peace after this shitty life
>>
>>25359459
I wear a fedora, trenchcoat, fingerless gloves, attack all religions, spend most of my time on cripplechan, have a neckbeard, play old vidya (I have the original version of the first Fallout on Steam), disregard women, and listen to 50s Americana music
>>
File: r8mytism.png (1 MB, 2000x1512) Image search: [Google]
r8mytism.png
1 MB, 2000x1512
i unironically dress like this

i own a top gun hat that i got off amazon

im 18
>>
>>25360129
Black Dahlia Murder, nice fellow /edgelord/

\0/ \0/ \0/
>>
>>25360161
are you /unhallowed/ and /nocturnal/ ?

fuck ryan knight
>>
>tfw /fit/ and fuck girls often
>profoundly anti religious
Surely you know your beliefs are ridiculous when the best argument you have is telling me I wear a certain type of hat.
>>
Christianity is responsible for the dominance of western culture more than any single other variable.

If you value western ideals at all you have Christianity to thank for them.
>>
>>25360201
I don't debate this, but it is still dumb to believe that you'll go to hell for masturbating/being born gay ect. I like the capitalist system but not the religious baggage that goes with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.