[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 'normie' life is a lie. As someone with anti-social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 42365643865454.png (311 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
42365643865454.png
311 KB, 400x400
The 'normie' life is a lie.

As someone with anti-social personality disorder, I can give you without a better insight into your lives than any psychiatrist can.

For the past four years, I've 'fitted in' as well as I could.

I got /fa/
I got /fit/
I got social, I talked to people, formed relationships. Both sexual, romantic and platonic.
I became popular. A socialite.
I had best friends. I spoke to them, took initiative. They took initiative too.
Girls spoke about me in positive manners and I was always missed when I couldn't attend parties etc...
I felt loved. Needed. Desired.

But what you need to realise is that these relationships mean nothing.

If you slip up for one week, don't contact people, need a break, you lose everything. Build yourself backup? You're accepted.

Every 'normie' is superficial. There's no genuine connection in so called 'normal' relationships. This isn't just me. I found it in other people too. It's survival of those who can adapt the best out there in the normal world.

You keep doing you, robot.
>>
Addendum -

What's worse is that even with ASPD, I'm the most human out of all of the superficial people there.
>>
it goes deeper than that. all sentient life is a stupid game of chasing a lie of i need to be here.
>>
Can someone explain what exactly it means to have ASPD, bc I think half of us on this board have it already.
>>
>>25359476

OP here -

Borderline psychopathy (even though the DSM doesn't recognise psychopathy in itself).

Bateman is the perfect image of a psychopath, just imagine him but with more 'control' so you're not out murdering people, yet you still feel like you want to.

I put him there as the majority of people here think like that, so it's easier to explain that way.

I can fit in, as described, but I have a lot of trouble with emotions. Usually end up mimicking.
>>
>>25359525
So is it urges to commit crimes, atrocities, or really anything that is deemed anti-human or anti-society?
>>
why do you fucks think your life is some grand thing that is more important than others?

no one cares about you if you don't care about them, that's selfish as fuck. Of course if you don't contact people they won't contact you. Jesus Christ not everyone thinks about you every hour of every day.

get over yourselves.
>>
>>25359763
Well the struggle has never been so real for us raging narcissists, soooooooo sorrynotsorry normfeg
>>
>>25359724

Yes. Everyone has those thoughts, some more extreme than others though.

Only true psychopaths would act on them though.

If you're really concerned that you're a 'psychopath', then you're not one.
>>
File: 1451404060638.jpg (917 KB, 3233x2308) Image search: [Google]
1451404060638.jpg
917 KB, 3233x2308
>>25359360
le speshal snocake xd
>>
>>25359763
Okay but honest answer:
We act more self centered and narcissistic bc we usually feel like no one else has noticed us or that they just don't care. So by default we blame that on the fact that we are all misunderstood geniuses who will eventually get the respect and attention we deserve. If we weren't this way, we would fall into the bottomless pit of despair and depression that so many beta cuks on here feel and talk about. By staying above all of that we are telling ourselves that we are better and more evolved. We are not weak little turds motivated by list and other hormonal and emotional urges.
>>
File: 1450546226567.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450546226567.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>25359929
Lmaoing at ur life, mi muchacho
>>
>>25359360
more like autistic spectrum personality disorder, get the fuck back to tumblr
>>
>>25359811
get back to twitter faggot
>>
>>25359967
Mmm I know it sounds pathetic but it's the facts. I wasn't born like this. For most of my youth I was fine and almost overly sensitive. But in my teens I was abused by a friend and after that I started having urges and fantasies that made me less and less socially acceptable. the need to do really bad things, some of which I did. I suppressed the rest, and never told anyone about any of this.
>>
>>25359967
haha nice meme from the /miiverseinaction/ board friendo

upmemed
>>
>>25360085
Y twitter?
>>
>>25360147
I don't know my normie communities, but I'm pretty sure shitty tags (or any at all) are a twitter thing. maybe facebook
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.