[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women get anything other than BBC when they start dating and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 223x300
Do women get anything other than BBC when they start dating and screwing around with the fucking blacks?

Are they getting any emotional support? Financial benefit? Is it simply a fat dick they are after?
>>
nigs have buckets of confidence and will literally go up to a girl and say "ayo bitch you got a fine ass" which turns some girls on from how masculine it seems

also it makes them feel like le edgy rebel to be able to boast to their friends I'm with a black guy or piss off their parents
>>
Are you a cuckold? Stop worrying about black relationships.
>>
>a white dude on the internet cares about where I put my penis
Why? The white girls I date you are guaranteed to never ever meet, what's this race bait obsession?
>>
>>25359300
German here.
Two of my friends went on dates with black American soldiers. Nothing came off it but they said it was the first time in their life they got complimented directly.

My German friends don't hand out compliments to women because it makes you look weak and gives her power.
But that's only the case in my experience if you compliment a girl that gets complimented a lot and is oversaturated.

If you give out compliments to bitches who aren't used to it, they'll do anything for you.
>>
Can't imagine they are giving these white whores money, are they?
>>
BBC doesn't fucking exist you faggot cuck.
>>
>>25359241
blacks dont have bigger dicks
>>
I'm currently dating a black man. And I get everything out of that relationship that I would with a white dude.
He treats me well, is affectionate, has a good job, is funny, etc.
But >>25359300 is right to a certain extent. Black guys hand out compliments like candy in my personal experience
>>
>>25360639
How do you feel about the fact that at least half of all men everywhere now think your undatable?
>>
>>25360573
>>25360573
Triggered. To be honest and original
>>
>>25360737
I mean it's really fucked up that a lot of dudes actually think that way. But I mean it doesn't bother me personally, because I wouldn't want to date some racist dude anyways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4hObFwrZKM

get fucked you cucks
>>
>>25360881
Do you plan on having kids with the negro?
>>
>>25359241
Simply after fat dicks, can't blame them really.
>>
>>25360954
Why are you so butthurt dude? She most likely would have never met or fucked you.
>>
>>25359241
They get excitement. They go to nigger parties and drink 40's and get all excited over seeing drug dealers and gangbangers.
>>
>>25361024
It's not about me. Don't be so naive.

If this trend continues, we'll have a race of human shit, like a worldwide Brazil. Imagine that. Brazil, but in Paris, Moscow, Berlin.
>>
>>25360954
i mean maybe, eventually. Who knows? I certainly wouldn't be adverse to the idea.
>>
>>25361106
I'd rather kill myself instead of watching negros Muertos de hambre in the red square or Berlin. I mean everyone know what white people it's prettier and better than negros. Guys srsly if you continue with this shit Argentina and Chile will be the whitest countries in the world. Well Chile not so much with that immigration negros and shit
>>
>>25361040
Exactly. They want to experience the bad boy. The BBC is just a bonus.
>>
I would never even touch a girl who has dating a black guy in the past.
Never. That makes me feeltthat she is a prostitute or a brainless whore who deserves nothing but a brutal anal and vaginal rape. I would really like to beat the shit of her. And spit her.
>>
>>25359384
>If you give out compliments to bitches who aren't used to it, they'll do anything for you.

Thats why if you join the army you'll find that every girl in there is a monster cock slut since in the real world they are 5/10 and don't get the attention.
>>
File: 1451128763615.jpg (248 KB, 685x1030) Image search: [Google]
1451128763615.jpg
248 KB, 685x1030
>>25361562
Won't all the attention just inflate her ego?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.