[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I buy a dildo? I'm too awkward to buy it in public,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
How do I buy a dildo? I'm too awkward to buy it in public, and too afraid that if I buy it online, my mother will see the package while I'm at work, or she'll see the purchase on my monthly online banking statement.
>>
>>25359233
buy from amazon and get a couple other things with it to explain the package
>>
I buy sex toys from amazon, the companies put the payment down as something ambiguous since they know privacy is important when it comes to thinks you want to ram inside yourself
>>
>>25359233
Just get a PO box.
>>
>have friend who works at amazon warehouse
>tells me stories of how every worker there is eastern european
>they all gather round and laugh whenever one of the packages is a sex toy
>>
>>25359774
this you dumb big idiot. cept you won't because you're going to give an excuse.
>>
>>25359806
>>have friend who works at amazon warehouse
I heard that place drives people insane.
>>
>>25359806
Well, I suppose they need to do something to prevent them from killing themselves
>>
>>25359233
>working and living with your mother
>she has access to your online banking

you're doing something wrong senpai.
>>
>>25359233
Why does the kid look like Joffrey Lannister and why does the dad look like Alec Baldwin?
>>
File: 1425690796077.png (654 KB, 769x669) Image search: [Google]
1425690796077.png
654 KB, 769x669
>>25359233
Why would a robot need a dildo?
>>
>>25359233
>your mom has access to your online banking statements
y tho?
>>
>>25361487
>why do other people vaguely resemble other people in a world full of 7 billion other people?
Gee I wonder
>>
>>25359233
Do you and your mother share a bank account?
>>
Just go to a sex shop. They are used to selling far worse stuff than dildos every day all day long.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.