[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wake and bake/ here? It's such a comfy way to start the day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1444116299072.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1444116299072.png
75 KB, 230x230
Who /wake and bake/ here? It's such a comfy way to start the day.
>>
>>25358984

nothing is better than that first toke of the day
>>
high nigga pie my friend
>>
Never. I only wake and bake when I get up at before 7am
>>
not me. weed makes me so foggy i can't concentrate on anything for a week after.

only for super special occasions.
>>
File: 1426702481493.jpg (20 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
1426702481493.jpg
20 KB, 329x357
>>25358984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPRWuegS8l8
>>
File: 1444125800552.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444125800552.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Nothing better than being comfy and high
>>
File: 5841531.jpg (87 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
5841531.jpg
87 KB, 500x667
I used too. But now I think getting high and doing nothing but shitpost has resulted in me falling behind on life and career and everything.

Weed made me a useless fsggit.
>>
Never you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>25360619
>made me

Nice excuse there you fucking waste of life. Weed didn't make you do shit except realize how much of a useless faggit you actually are.
>>
>>25358984
I got other things to do in the morning than make baked goods. Sure cookies are nice, but they are more an evening treat than a morning one.
>>
I usually try to wait a few hours after I wake up, eat breakfast and take a shit without it being a psychedelic experience
I usually give in around the second or third hour of being awake after my dreamy distraction wears off
Here's the thing though, by the time I've been smoking for ten or twelve hours I just become exhausted, I actually wish I could buy low grade weed to smoke like tobacco between getting fucked by a bong rip, smoking itself is so relaxing
>>
I want to smoke right now but my nosy retired neighbors are fucking around next door
>>
I dunno, I find its much easier to enjoy it at night.

That being said, nothing is quite like getting high in the shower.
>>
>>25360628
The whole degenerate insult on 4chan is pretty much a joke considering odds are you have a different kind of degenerate lifestyle that involves body pillows and shit jugs and leeching off your family. 4channers have literally zero self awareness when they insult others.
>>
Weed makes you gay, dude.
>>
>>25361071

While I agree with what you're saying in general, you're figuratively cancer.
>>
>>25358984

I can't relax knowing I am making myself unable to focus on stuff, just sitting there letting life go away.

I rather take stimulants.
>>
>>25361083
Sure bro, it was the weed that made you gay. Better not take any aspirin next time you need it, you might become more gay.
>>
>>25361002

I feel you so hard right now. Got lurking landlords who live above me. They were gone over X-Mas and it was like I could finally relax. Now I have a joint I'm too afraid to smoke in case they come round or something.
>>
>>25361083
It's alright, he's already a faggot.
>>
>>25361116
Logic and awareness are the anti-cancer. Cancer is calling someone cancer with zero supporting argument.
>>
Wake and bake almost everyday.

Can some weed expert explain why you get so much more high on just a few hits right after you wake up?
>>
File: 1427415430813.png (108 KB, 419x445) Image search: [Google]
1427415430813.png
108 KB, 419x445
>>25358984
>just traveled abroad
>unable to get my fix
>no wake and bake
>no nothing
>>
>>25361157
No it isn't and it never has been.
>>
>>25358984
>try to fix my sleep schedule
>set alarm to 4am
>no one is awake
>toke up at 4am
>>
>>25361663
Your claim is meaningless without supporting information, cancer, you might say.
>>
>>25358984

Im out of weed. My dealer is on vacation.

IT FUCKING SUCKS.
>>
If you are not happy with your life right now don't smoke weed.
It will make everything seems fine as long as you can smoke more.
The only way to not have weed wreck your life is to have discipline which most of us lack.
When I started smoking it was incredible, my imagination went crazy, the food tasted delicious I wanted to dance and shit. But sadly like every drug you get used to it and unless you are rich as fuck and can afford the strongest weed supply non stop you'll get to the point where your body adapt and you'll need more to not feel shitty like everyday.
There was an episode on south park or something where they said that weed won't kill you, but will make you fine with being bored all the time, and I find that to be the truest shit about that.
Im kinda tired and i dont know why I felt the need to rant about that but I lost a lot of time being high as fuck and just doing nothing when i couldve improved my situation
>>
>>25361989
Nice blog post /tumblr/
>>
>>25358984
I would do this but i live with my parents so i would have to go outside in the cold to smoke which is a hassle.
I'm not even gonna buy anymore weed until i move out and get my life back in order
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.