[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want your honest opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 5cy5bYsF01tpga0qo1_r1_400.gif (1 MB, 288x225) Image search: [Google]
5cy5bYsF01tpga0qo1_r1_400.gif
1 MB, 288x225
If you are a khv like me and by some miracle you find a girl who is into you and vice versa, what would you tell her? I hate lying and I would definitely tell her that I never kissed or had a girlfriend. Of course I think that would make me look like a freak (well it wouldnt be wrong) and she would feel like she was dating a baby. It just bums me out so much that because of my stupidity I wasted a lot of time and I feel like even if I get a chance its all over for me. What would you tell that special girl about your past, anons?
>>
Don't tell her. You will gain nothing. Even in the closest of relationships you needn't spill your guts out. Always maintain some distance and mystery.
>>
>>25359029
do this if you never want to develop as a person
>>
>>25358940
you realize that people in regular relationships don't talk about their past experiences until like maybe half a year in once they actually started dating and stuff right?
>>
>>25359055
well if you are hanging out with a group of people sometimes the topic may come up. what then?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.