[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are robots honest opinions on gay people? Not tumblarinas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18
File: gaycouple.jpg (70 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
gaycouple.jpg
70 KB, 800x533
What are robots honest opinions on gay people?

Not tumblarinas who scream "YOU WILL ACCEPT MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE OR ELSE" (because they're hated regardless of sexuality), just normal gay people?

Do you hate them? Like them? Nothing them? Do you only like them if they're not overly flamboyant?
>>
>>25358430
I'm jealous of them. They don't have to deal with women's bullshit.
>>
>>25358430
>normal
>gay
>people

u wot
>>
as long as they dont gay up this board theyre ok. this is not a gay board to show gay dudes on or les girls
>>
>>25358469
You know what I mean. Standard gay person that isn't stuck to tumblr or a 19 year old girl who is trying to get attention for being bisexual.
>>
>>25358449
Well lesbians do.

I can imagine lesbians would be fully aware of how whorish women can be. They'd be a lot like us.
>>
File: 1449255072627.jpg (9 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1449255072627.jpg
9 KB, 399x382
I dont hate them i just dont want them to be gay with me.
>>
Gay is k
>>
I'm a homo and I think most robots seem to be pretty uncomfortable with us.
>>
Generally hate them. Annoying, Pervy, and drama causing backstabbers
2/10 are perfectly fine people though
>>
File: 1451371632614.png (17 KB, 480x588) Image search: [Google]
1451371632614.png
17 KB, 480x588
>>25358568
Are there nerdy shut-in gay guys just like the straight guys on /r9k/? All the gays I ever met are really outgoing normies and honestly pretty annoying. I'm "straight" but I've been thinking about switching sides for a long time. Not just for sex, for a relationship.

In fact, the geeky, fat, autistic archetype is quite a turn on for me.
>>
Yeah, i hate them. Why? Because they are the lowest of the low.
>>
>>25358430
I say "that's gay" and stuff online usually just to amuse myself, but real talk I respect the gay man and the lesbian. I am fine with them.
>>
>>25358557
nobody wants to be gay with you m8
>>
i hate them because they have sex with men, and that's gross as fuck

inb4 gay pics
Don't bother, i'm a regular here.
>>
more gay people

more women for me
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x664
Being gay is cool, as in fucking guys.

But the culture is disgusting
>>
>>25358980
>i know everybody in the world's sexual intentions

what?
>>
File: 1441650569861.jpg (42 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1441650569861.jpg
42 KB, 680x510
>>25358913
ps. When I posted in meetup threads on /lgbt/, the only response I get is "bi is a red flag".
>>
>>25358430
I dont give a shit. Some people like vaginas and some like dicks. Just dont shove your sexuality to my/poeple's face and keep it to yourself whatever you are
>>
>>25358913
I'd say there's probably more KV gay guys on /r9k/ than there are normie gay guys. It's just kind of hard to discuss gay stuff on /r9k/ because we're supposed to be segregated to /lgbt/ and /hm/.
>>
>>25358430
Gas them all
no exceptions
>>
>>25358430
I'm okay with gay people, no strong feelings one way or the other.
Can't stand flamboyant faggotry though
>>
>>25358430
Absolutely DESPISE gay man who modulate their voice or movements to make people around you KNOW that you are gay.
Im not going around bashing in the face of other people my heterosexuality.
>>
File: 1443734459706.jpg (10 KB, 235x200) Image search: [Google]
1443734459706.jpg
10 KB, 235x200
>>25359005
Why is this a thing?

Are KV gay guys those who don't want to slut it up and only want a real love? What's the deal here and how do I find one?
>>
I'm not a fan of gay dudes, they give off such an attention whore vibe, and have this female brain stuck in a male, like some things they do comes off so fucking flamboyant like really do you have to show off such a performance... The gays o do respect are the ones I don't even fucking know they are gay until they start talking even then they hit on you aggressively even when you tell them to fuck off, but w/3 mental disorder is a disorder
>>
>>25358430
I envy them. Homos literally can't be robots, they have the benefits of both male and female straight people with no downsides. I wish I loved dicks too.
>>
I've liked the homosexuals I've met in my life and they've liked me more than the average person.
But so do party girls who have a lot of admirers. They love me.
But I'm sure that says more about me than about them.
>>
Sure senpai, I don't mind the gays. People can suck ducks if they want, I don't care.
On the other hand, gay "culture," like pride parade and shit, I hate them. Riding around on a giant dick and blasting pop music isn't going to make me "tolerate" you, it'll just make me hate you personally.
>>
>>25359187
Every gay man I've talked to IRL has been really nice and easy to get along with. I just never know how to go beyond that. Girls are complicated enough.
>>
None of my business if they're gay or not so who cares, if a close friend or family member came out as gay it wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>25358430
I hate the ones that define themselves on being gay like they are some kind of special snowflake and go around flaunting it. The ones that keep it to themselves I still find sick but I don't care what people do in the privacy of there own home. Either way they are almost always disease riddled degenerates and I want then to stay far away from me
>>
I like gay people and wish I was gay, they seem so friendly and laid back
>>
I find them tolerable, as long as they're not thinking they deserve something extra or try to push their beliefs on me then I'm okay with having them around
>>
File: CCyvjQZUUAE46jH.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CCyvjQZUUAE46jH.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>25359254
>I just never know how to go beyond that.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" will work 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1414619945175.jpg (126 KB, 853x672) Image search: [Google]
1414619945175.jpg
126 KB, 853x672
>>25359335
>i wish i was gay

condition your mind to gradually become more perverted and unnatural
>>
In principle I don't mind them, but I always end up finding ways to dislike them personally. Also, groups of fags have a similar effect on group dynamics that women have.

ie every topic of conversation trends toward MUH BOIPUCCI.

It's awful.

i'm gay btw
>>
>>25359005
>>25359109
What is KV? Searching in google brings up results with "scat play" in them. Gross.
>>
>>25359412
Why do you dislike them personally? If you dislike every gay guy personally, it means the dislike isn't personal.

Also what do you mean by 'every topic of conversation trends toward MUH BOIPUCCI"?
>>
>>25358430
I don't care, they don't bother me, unless they're a faggot
>>
>>25359417
Kissless Virgin

Welcome to /r9k/ btw
>>
File: 1451267238268.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451267238268.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>25359379
I hope this advice doesn't get me arrested.

>>25359417
Hello Reddit!
>>
File: CKXF_hBXAAANiCH.jpg (46 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
CKXF_hBXAAANiCH.jpg
46 KB, 600x899
>>25359254
>>25359379
it's the easiest thing in the world to get sex from a gay. it's women who are complicated. all you have to do to get sex from a guy is ask them for it

>>25359455
thanks. not my first time here i just try not to hang around too much less /r9k/ catches
>>
>>25359375
>>25359324

This. I tend not to pay them too much mind, but I can lean on disliking them or wanting to simply just keep to myself away from them. They can do what they want, I just want nothing to do with them. The flaunting perverted types and "muh boi pussy trap" posters for example here are pretty annoying in general. Ultimately, I don't care for them, I just want to live my life in peace. What's important is that you cannot force "acceptance" from people, but the very least or best, you can have people tolerate each other like we already do everyday.

>>25359417
Kissless Virgin
>>
File: theamericans2.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
theamericans2.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2001
>>25359478
so leriginal

>>25359488
*lest
>>
File: 1441794746841.png (450 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1441794746841.png
450 KB, 449x642
>>25358430
Honestly doesn't bother me at all. It used to bug me but now I just... don't have the capacity to give a shit anymore?
>>
gay people are cool. Caddy fuckers though. and some of their slang is really really annoying.

no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to get married either.
>>
>>25358430
Nothing them.

If you're happy, good for you.

I'd just like not seeing boipucci in my r9k constantly. It's disgusting.
>>
>>25358913
I think I fit that category.
I'm pretty sure the only difference between a straight robot and a gay robot is being able to see other guys strip in high school changing rooms
>>
>>25358430
Well, I don't consider myself a robot, but gay people are pretty cool. Honestly they're probably the best people to trust in the case something catastrophic or apocalyptic happened.
>>
I'm gay and I hate other gay people, so I don't really blame anyone for hating the sexuality.
It's like how there's nothing wrong with black people on a physical level, but there's such a culture around them that they end up being insufferable.
Gay guys are like that only with sex and penises and butts.
I just want a shy shut-in fag to cuddle with.
>>
Why the fuck would I care? After gay marriage was legalized, a bunch of people on my Facebook were all pissed off about it and saying shit like "it's my opinion that they shouldn't get married it's against the Bible" etc and it pissed me off. It's not a matter of "opinion" when them getting married has NOTHING to do with you/your life/your admission to "heaven" but your "opinion" 100% DIRECTLY EFFECTS THEIR LIFE, negatively.
>>
>>25359435
I mean every topic of conversation trends toward talking about gayness, or talking about sex.

It's a pathological need to attention whore like a woman.
>>
File: 1443020963767.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1443020963767.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>25359545
E N G L A N D
N
G
L
A
N
D

I'm 28 and this is an original comment, no mute please.
>>
I feel the same about them as about anybody else. If somebody acts like a fucknut, I don't like him/her. Unfortunately gay people predominantly have a shit ton of emotional baggage, making them act like turds, so I don't like most of them. I however do know a few that I've actually had good conversations with and enjoyed their company.
>>
File: 944468.jpg (517 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
944468.jpg
517 KB, 600x899
>>25359613
just because you know shit gay people doesn't mean all gay people are shit. i know plenty of cool gay people.
>>
>>25358430
I don't mind gays who don't act like faggots. You can still fuck dudes without dressing a like fruit and talking with a lisp
>>
I hate everyone equally but gay people even more
>>
>>25360042
They're probably shit.
>>
The only gay person I know is my uncle, and he's got a pretty cool life, he's robert deniro's hair stylist and got nominated for an emmy so theyre cool in my boom
>>
>>25359001
He's calling you ugly senpai
>>
It's a degenerate sexual proclivity, not a lifestyle.
>>
>>25358430

They dont bother me. Plus im kinda gay myself (Bisexual but prefer women)

I hate the ones that act VERY gay though, its like, you like to fuck men, but why do you act like a fucking faggot?
>>
My brother is gay. He wouldn't admit it, but he is unstable and unhappy.
>>
>>25361784
How would that be proof that he's gay?
>>
I like them a lot.
As a lesbian it's very difficult to find a "normal" woman who happens to be gay.
>>
>>25358430
I don't really care. I dislike the gay "lifestyle" which boils down to fucking hundreds of people a year for as long as possible and I don't think they should receive the tax breaks heterosexual couples do because they can't produce children on their own. They don't really bother me on a personal level though.
>>
>>25363435
There are a ton of heterosexual couples without children who receive tax breaks.
>>
File: 1451468703573.jpg (113 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
1451468703573.jpg
113 KB, 620x420
I don't care. I just don't like SJWs.
>>
>>25358430
hate faggots, don't mind gay people
>>
>>25363450
I disagree with that as well. I think that in countries with declining birth rate government should start giving them after the first child. In a place with replacement birth rate and above it helps financially stabilize a home for children to be born in.
>>
>>25363435
> they can't produce children on their own

Yes they can.
>>
>>25358430
How am I supposed to know they're gay if faggotry isn't their personality device?

People who discuss their sexual orientations without being asked, and I don't ask because I don't care, are faggots.
>>
>>25363553
Using a surrogate or sperm donor, sure.
>>
>>25363590
>Using a surrogate or sperm donor, sure.

Yes.
>>
>>25363600
That means they can't quite have a baby on their own though right?
>>
I don't care unless they show it down my throat, some of them are annoying as fuck.
>>
I think gays are ok. I haven't never met one irl since i live so far away from everything, and socialize even less. If there would be some gay guy who thinks i'm attractive, i would take that as an compliment.
>>
>>25359154
Gay robot here.

I absolutely hate girls since they are either dumbasses who wait to have everything handed to them or bitches who are controlled by their periods. All girls are two faced so you can't be friends with them and sluts too that want to be leashed with a boyfriend anytime they aren't. Lesbians aren't friendly either and tend to disregard men.

Generally I don't get along with guys. Gay guys are some of the worst people you will ever meet once you know them, you should hate the ones that go out of their way to have a lisp and flaunt how gay they are to anyone in their vicinity. I can promise you those faggots will be worse than any girl you will ever deal with.

I think I just hate people in general, why can't we just have giant penises to fuck and play videos games with.
>>
>tfw gay thoughts
>tfw too scared to do anything because gay/bi guys are only 3% at most of the male population
>tfw no friend to do gay things and never tell anyone else ever about
>>
>>25358430
Gays as a group in my opinion are the absolute negative to a constructive society
>can't have kids
>a percentage complain all the time aka tumblr faggots about oppression and then force lifestyle on you because current year
>stds and pretty large sexual partner percentage

The concept of gays to me is so backward thinking and stupid so I don't respect or like gays
>>
Just install Grindr on your phone to see how terrible they are. I was going to troll people on it but i got literally 50+ messages in the first hour, couldn't keep up and deleted.

The two big things I learned: all gay guys cheat (it was often implied in their message if not their profiles) and no gay guy can be a robot. The level of attention you receive is stacy-tier and much like girls you qualify for that attention whether or not you want it.
>>
I'm bisexual so gays are okay with me
>>
>>25358430

>could use their SJW status to stand up against the feminist menace
>act like imitation roasties and cheer the decline of Western civilization
>fully content to be subversive pawns in the war against masculinity and values

Pathetic tbqh.
>>
>>25358430
They tend to be annoying cunts, but I dont care about them fucking their own sex. A lot of straight people are annoying too so yea
>>
>>25363633
The amount of heterosexual couples that physically can't have children on their own is probably about the same number of gay couples that actually exist so it balances out.

People who end up bitching about taxes and shit when it comes to LGBT people tend to forget that this less than 1% of the entire population of the world we're talking about. Most of that 1% being made up of bisexual people who will never be in serious relationship with the same gender.

LGBT people are incredibly irrelevant and I'm not sure why people are still talking about us anymore.

>>25363729
Read above.

>>25363744
>and no gay guy can be a robot.

I've been a shut-in for years. Probably more "robot" than you'll ever be bud'
>>
>>25363790
It's much higher than 1% depending on where you are. In African countries up to 25% of the male population engages in gay behavior. It hovers around 10-15% in China and the middle east.

Not relationships (because they would be ridiculed/beat up or worse) but mostly because of lack of access to women. Harem culture is alive and well outside of western civilization. Even in the US and Europe women are available to less and less men for other reasons so we're seeing the number of gays rise.

A lot of guys are "bi" in the sense that they will switch teams when they have no chance with a female. It's actually something that happens in other mammals too, especially in crowded populations.
>>
>Have their "lifestyle" promoted on a daily basis
>Can easily have sex since all of them are thirsty pervs
>Normie as fuck their whole "lifestyle" completely revolves around sex
>Can easily get friends on the sole fat that they are all fags
>Take all the negative traits of women for their gay "personality" and ramp it up to max volume
>Rampant STD's from constant sex lives
>Mommy/daddy issues
>"I'm not like other gays. I'm redpil-"
It doesn't fucking matter you're still a gross degenerate.
>Pretty much a protected class in western society. You criticize them, you get the words "bigot/homophobic/" thrown at you and face public scrutiny
>Bug chasing

Fuck you fags, seriously.
>>
>>25363847
Anything outside of western civilization isn't civilization. I don't care about the happenings in countries where children's limbs are hacked off to bait tourists into giving crime lords cash. Whether or not shit-skins are pillow biters makes no difference to western life.

>>25363855
Generalizing this hard is pretty worthless. Your entire post can be compared to me saying I hate all men because men commit more crimes or some shit. Generalizations have their place but you're embarrassing yourself pretty hard right now by even attempting to address the topic.
>>
File: 1449885856331.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1449885856331.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>25363855
isn't it hilarious how /pol/ mocks tumblr for trigger warnings but collectively loses their shit whenever there's a mention of something outside their worldview?
>>
I wish I was more of a flamer
>>
>>25358430
My best friend from kindergarten is gay and I had no idea until we were 16. It just never came up even though he wasn't hiding it and had actually had plenty of bfs in the past.
>>
>>25364118

>muh millennial nihilism
>>
>>25363790
>read above

Changes nothing so what one scared faggot is ment to represent my new found opinion of fags?

My opinion is just that its mine. Last I check op wanted opinions not a rugburnt sphincter licker debating everyone
>>
File: 1450714109476.gif (2 MB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1450714109476.gif
2 MB, 540x393
Gaybot here and you would think that I would like them, but I can't stand most of them. I only admit it when its relevant or asked because its as annoying as someone stating "i'm a vegan" right away.

The ones I mainly dislike are the limp wrist "thwtap it guyths!" flamboyant fruits who have given 'gay' the stereotype it is today, a bunch of sassy black women in male bodies. I act and dress like a every other regular joe, go to normal bars gay bars are the fucking worst and just want to enjoy vidya, beer and fast food to unwind with a few friends.

Unfortunately guys think someone being gay = wanting to fuck them, because again, the fruits who are painting our ordeal in a neon pink, are the kinds who will grab any guys ass and perpetuate the stereotype of "all gays are hungry for a cock to fuck them" so it covers everyone else who want a nice partner in their lustful grime.
Its like the idea of to a woman, every guy who tries to be her friend = wanting her for sex and guys get pissed about it, only this time its the straight guys are in the womans position where they just assume.

If I could find myself attracted to a roastie to get out of this cycle, I would, but women are disgusting creatures, not just by their genitals but attitudes.

TL;DR, gays are shit and being gay is shit
>>
>>25364168
Depending on whether you understand nihilism or not, you are either mocking me or him
>>
Fucking disgusting degenerates. The world would be better off if they all died. That being said i believe in personal freedom above all else, so i don't mind them as long as they don't pollute young minds with their sin
>>
File: 1440519256232.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1440519256232.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>25363729
>>25363855
>i dont like gays some of them r dumb lol

I saw a homeless straight white man once, lol straight white men are such degenerate fucks who are draining the economy with their welfare and making our public streets smelly all straight white men are terrible.

Hey that sort of sounds like something tumblr would write. How ironic.
>>
>>25358430
>What are robots honest opinions on gay people?

I'm gay, and I lurk here for the Pepe and Wojak comics. The self-loathing shit is also pretty funny, at least from a satirical perspective. Although I do feel sorry for some of you guys.

I can say from experience (and myself included) that most gay guys are pretty average, and you really wouldn't know anything about their sexual orientation unless you explicitly asked, or you happened to see them with their partners or something.

As for the tumblrinas, I've never actually met any guys like that in person, but trying to watch them on TV or their blogs on YouTube is just insufferable. To each his own, but these people seem incredibly superficial and poseur to me. Emulating other people or whoring yourself out to pop culture is just a voluntary waste of your existence.
>>
>>25364256
>straight people
>99% of the population
>some bad seeds though majority acts normal

>gays
>1% of pop
>some are able to behave but overwhelming majority are fucking sniveling libertines

hmm
>>
>>25364445
You understand that any and all percentages of how many people are lgbt are complete guesses right? That sexuality is much more complicated then you've been led to believe?

It is hardly black and white. There really isn't such a thing as gay or straight. It's all on a kinsey scale.

The actual population of people that have alternative enough sexualities to be considered lgbt are very likely MUCH higher than 1%. Especially these days now that the social stigma behind it has been lifted.

>though majority acts normal

Have you ever fucking witnessed the "majority"? Because I don't think you understand that America is a minority. Go live in majority countries for a few weeks and tell me the vile disgusting shit they do every single day in public is fucking "acting normal". Have fun watching people shit in the streets, have fun seeing little girls have naked sleeping in the mud or on the edge of a high way.

The "majority" are more fucked up then you'll ever know you sheltered retard.
>>
>>25358430
I don't care if people are gay but they are not equal to hetero couples and I hate how media acts like gays make up 50% of the populations while in reality it's <5%
>>
>gay
>normal

you cant be gay and normal
ERROR: does not compute
>>
>>25358430
I don't care. Don't like them, nor hate them. I kinda support gay marriage, in a "just get it the fuck over with" kind of way. It's clearly the trend and I'm sick of it as a political issue.
>>
>>25358430
as long as they aren't trying to force their views onto me i couldn't care less about what they want to stick their dick in
>>
>>25364256
That happens since taxes get raised so super faggots can get their gender reassignment.
>>
>>25358430
Modern homosexuality is a stereotype and subculture of degeneracy. I have nothing wrong with gays who don't make their sexuality a lifestyle or defining feature of themselves. I know some cool gays that like to work out at my gym but they keep their sexuality low key and are really cool people. They didn't know I was straight as much as I didn't know they were gay untill it came up naturally, and I feel like that was pretty cool since alot of gays I had met earlier in life were complete stereotypes that shoved it in your face when it was least pleasent.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.