[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw realize everything depends on genetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: 1437045120145.jpg (24 KB, 490x586) Image search: [Google]
1437045120145.jpg
24 KB, 490x586
>tfw realize everything depends on genetics
>>
That's why people like you should not reproduce
Get it now?
>>
lol genetics has nothing to do with your personality, just take the best step forward and be the person you want others to see you as
>>
>truth hurts
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>25358247
dude, what? somehow i haven't noticed girls screaming because of my personality being in them. are you retarded?
>>
File: 1413430298956-1.png (1 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1413430298956-1.png
1 MB, 1280x544
Your genocide crusade begins today
>>
>>25358247
BUZZZZZZZZZ

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

IF YOU ENCOUNTER THIS POST ON THE FIRST PAGE

YOU HAVE BEEN STUNG BY THE BUMBLEBEE OF JUST BEEING YOURSELF

TO HAVE INSTANT CONFIDENCE AND HOT BITCHES CLIMBING ALL OVER YOU, JUST REPLY "BEE YOURSELF"
>>
>>25358233
>tfw this actually makes sense for human genetics to improve
If only good looking people would exist the new generations would be good looking too and everyone would be happy. Poor people only exist because poor people forced them to exist because of selfish needs like wanting children or believing it would save their marriage

Genetics is your friend
>>
>tfw you realize the genes meme is a meme used to absolve us of responsibility for our actions and our society

DUDE GENES DID IT LMAO
>>
>>25358233
But I want a son and daughter
>>
>>25358247
>lol genetics has nothing to do with your personality
Actually, it does in the same way a canvas determines how the painting is going to come out. Some characteristics and personality traits are evolutionarily selected for.
>>
genetics and looks don't matter dude lol it's all about personality just be confident and other people will take notice

t. 7/10+ white male born into a wealthy family and living in a first world country
>>
>>25358335
they will live horrible life with your shitty genes and one day make the same post OP did
You are able to break the genetic cycle by realising how much of a waste you are
>>
>>25358222
I have stupid, uneducated parents, I have stupid uneducated grandparents and they had stupid uneducated parents too
my brother is stupid and uneducated as well
basically my entire cousinhood and every relative I know about is stupid and uneducated
I have 2 diplomas and currently work as a software engineer for a tech company. I also speak 3 languages, and I read/know a lot about history, philosophy, economics and politics.
It's not genetics.
>>
>>25358352
It's what names us unique, be proud of it!
>>
Muggsy Bogues is a 5 foot 3 NBA point guard who played in the league for 15 years during a period of time which multiple hall of famers competed, such as Michael Jordan, Hakeem the Dream, Magic Johnson, John Stockton, Karl Malone, etc. and he could dunk

Genetics are an excuse for the lazy and the scared
>>
>>25358367
not everything but a vast majority of it is, of course people can learn things
>>
>>25358363
But I want the joy of having a family
>>
>>25358443
Unfortunately, life is a lottery and you weren't chosen. Sorry! Just be yourself though.
>>
>>25358443
You mean like your genetically inferior parents?
If nature worked correctly and ill people would not be able to reproduce you would be attractive today

>tfw you realise what i'm saying is actually true
>>
>>25358423
You're talking about a genetic freak....vertical leap and speed have a genetic upper limit.
>>
Former acne ridden ugly fuck here.
If you aren't 30 and you're still unattractive you have a fucking chance.
Unless of course you're actually physically deformed.
Other than that general hygiene and dressing decently will make you look fine.
If you're under 30 complaining about this shit you're just being melodramatic.
>>
>>25358443
The haters will never understand.
>>
>>25358233
I'm actually planning not to, it would be selfish of me to put another human life through the shit i've already gone through. Feelsbadman
>>
>>25358562
Imagine if eggman found a wife and had you as a kid. Would you be happy or would it be better if he stayed a virgin and you were born as a kid of chad and stacy?
this is now nature works man i'm sorry
>>25358586
I know the realisation of it is horrible but you can blame your parents and be more responsible towards future generations by not having children
>>
>>25358616
Nature values diversity.
>>
>>25358646
Is that so?
Why do all women want chad and all guys want stacy then?
>>
Not genes, childhood.

But yes, genes are obviously super important too.
>>
>>25358670
Chad is fearless. Lack of fear is what's most attractive because he's most likely to protect her. Neckbeard would get ass blasted.
>>
>>25358616
hum... no, my cousin is a 6'3 ultra chad and both his parents are manlets (5'7 father and 5'3 mother) and ugly too
>>
>>25358769
Still you get what i mean when i say that attractiveness is natures way of assuring that the offspring will be healthy and attractive too
>>
>>25358367
It is genetics whether or not you would like to admit. Inevitably, the prevalent trend of your family's failure will return if you truly have bad genes. Don't mistake ignorance or not being educated for stupidity.
>>
>>25358769
It's not that straightforward; you don't directly inherit traits from your parents. He got lucky. Who knows if his kid will be the same? Good-looking people can have ugly kids on the flip side; it's just less likely than with ugly parents.
>>
>be ugly
>be shitty minority race
>be funny as fuck
>marry a solid 9/10 traditional white girl
lmao not that hard m8s
>>
Ugly couples make good babies.
Genius comes from dumbasses
>>
>>25358353
>t. 7/10+ white male born into a wealthy family and living in a first world country
kek
>>
>>25358763
So in order to get 6/10 interestimg gf i need to go into bars and beat the living shit out of the most threatening guy in there?
>>
File: unnamed.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
81 KB, 300x300
>>25358222

That's just an excuse so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. Even people with down syndrome can live happy and fulfilling lives.
>>
>>25359192
You need to look and act like you have the ability to do or say anything to anyone at anytime for any reason.
>>
>>25358321
>everyone would be happy.

Wrong. The problem with this logic is that attractiveness is relative, not absolute. When it comes to sexual selection, there is no such thing as "good enough". If the average height was 6'10" instead of 5'10", then 6'7" guys would still be manlets.
>>
>>25359218
people with down syndrome aren't aware of their condition
>>
>>25358222
>balding = genes
>tall/short = genes
>heavy secondary sexual characteristics = genes
>being prone or sturdy to certain patology (psycological or physical) = genes
>color of your skin and hair/eyes = genes
>capability of processing certain molecules without being flautulent = genes

i could go on and on if someone need some more punch in their guts
>>
>>25358233
But I just want sex without having kids. I'm not dooming another human being to shit genes, so is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>25359288

Yes they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILgLmChlxNg
>>
>>25358321
That's not how it works anon.
Someone will always be at the bottom.
>>
>>25359218
nope, they cant, They are broken by shitty genetics
>>
>>25359330
>surprisingly high functioning down syndrome people are a good example
>>
>>25358616
I would want Eggman to be happy and get sex, but use a condom.
>>
>>25358318
BEE YOURSELF

(Also original comment hip pip da doodily doo)
>>
File: n8989j.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
n8989j.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>25359369

>I am gonna pull shit out of my ass and serve it as a valid argument

Yes, they are aware that they are different than other people. They are not completely potato mode. Some of them can even get High School education, which many here lack.
>>
>>25359373

They are still people with down syndrome.
>>
File: 1449416961103.jpg (9 KB, 172x255) Image search: [Google]
1449416961103.jpg
9 KB, 172x255
>>25358247
You'll only end up as an insecure failed normie if you listen to this guy. This is your story senpai how you chose to fill it is up to you. I personally prefer the neither the hero or the villain. Go the way of the anti hero and LITERALLY shove your cock in society's face and make fun of everything and anyone, disregarding your values and opinions. Society needs people like us. Choose this path and your confidence will be tenfolds of an Alpha Chad. I guarantee it friendo.
>>
>>25358670
>Why do all women want chad and all guys want stacy then?
If that was the case, this board wouldn't exist.
>>
>>25358233
I got it. If only most of society would also understand.
>>
>>25358321
Even if everybody was exactly the same, people would still try to make themselves look special.
This applies to appearance and everything else.
>>
File: 1413739922854.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1413739922854.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>25359399
>Some of them can even get High School education, which many here lack.
>>
>>25359709

Don't feel too bad, I include myself in that category. 20 years old, doing high school now because like many of us, I was depressed in my teenage years and I couldn't cope having to go to school. That doesn't mean we are clinically retarded.
>>
>>25360714
>That doesn't mean we are clinically retarded.
T-Thanks anon.
>>
You're so right. Normies will never admit this though. They will keep saying it's false just to make you keep wageslaving. Because otherwise lots of betas would just drop out and stop working hard to get scraps of what Chad gets.
>>
i have a theory that you can control every aspect of your body through intense meditation and lucid dreaming

just thinking about working out can make you tired
>>
>>25362263
it cant change the fact that youre ugly
>>
>>25362334

I've seen pretty ugly guys with hot chicks.
>>
>>25362720
They probably have huge dicks. Or maybe really rich family(which is the one thing that is important and not genes). That's my opinion anyways.
>>
>>25358222
Something something a weapon to surpass metal gear.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.