[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /dontgiveafuck/ here? I feel like i'm wasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 014.png (642 KB, 1669x1200) Image search: [Google]
014.png
642 KB, 1669x1200
Who else /dontgiveafuck/ here?

I feel like i'm wasting my youth by sitting in front of my computer all day, watching anime, playing vidya and shitposting on imageboards. But at the same time i'm totally satisfied with it. It brings me laughter, feels, joy, etc... but i still have this lingering feeling of guilt sometimes, like i could be doing something way more productive with my time.

My dad walked into my room earlier, asking if i never get tired of just sitting around all day in front of the computer, to which i replied 'no, not really'.
This isn't the first time this has occurred.

It's not that i don't WANT to go out and for example start lifting weights in the gym, it's pretty fun and had a positive effect on my overall health and wellbeing(back when i still went to the gym 2 years ago). Then i just stopped because i didn't really see the point in it anymore, i didn't utterly desire it, and the effort i had to put in wasn't worth the health benefits to me personally.

And it's not like i don't WANT a gf and lose my virginity, it's just that i don't go out of my way to strive for it.

I got invited to a couple of old classmates to go celebrate NYE at some random party and get smashed with them until dawn. But i really wouldn't have cared if no one would've invited me to anything and i just sat at home, watching the fireworks from within my room, just like i did last year.

I really don't give a fuck.

Am i fucked? Am i just in denial? Feel free to share your thoughts and, perhaps, tell us a story about how you got out of the /dontgiveafuck/ phase.
>>
Life is pointless. Just fuck your shit up.
>>
File: tumjg_1280.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
tumjg_1280.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
> I will NEVER EVER see such a sky
>>
File: 015.jpg (439 KB, 1619x1184) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
439 KB, 1619x1184
>>25358170
But that just doesn't feel quite right, anon.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (73 KB, 373x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
73 KB, 373x200
I have a similar mindset.
I have absolutely no aspiration or motivation. I do literally nothing else, but read manga, play some games, jerk off and lie in my bed. This is going on for about half a year now and I'm incredibly bored and tired by life itself.
I'm a NEET, 20 years old, KHV obviously and have no friends. The worst thing is that I noticed some contradicting behaviour on my side recently. For example: people disgust me, like literally, but sometimes I wish to have a life companion. Not necessarily for sex or anything, but just someone who asks "Hey, how are you?" from time to time. I go through the city for hours, although I hate being in crowded places (I stopped with that at least, because it only made me angry and tired).
I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do and at this point I don't care anymore. I tried applying for a job, but was disgusted at the phony behavior of everyone and from my side, I'm also unable to adapt, because I'm an emotional trainwreck. Again, I have no one to speak about on this matter.
I definitely can't and won't life more than another year. This is just too tiring and boring, I get sick just thinking how my life's supposed to be when I'm thirty. My single wish is to have "I still don't give a fuck." engraved on my gravestone. That's pretty funny.
>>
>>25358593
oh ho ho you sound like me, sort of
I'm in a state of perpetual confusion because of those contradictions
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.