[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sugar in coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: man-coffee-sugar-sleep-150.jpg (13 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
man-coffee-sugar-sleep-150.jpg
13 KB, 150x200
PSA: If you put five fucking teaspoons of sugar and half a cup of creamer in your coffee, it's not fucking coffee anymore. You might as well be drinking hot chocolate, you piece of shit. If you want caffeine in the morning, have a soda, or quit being a bitch and drink coffee the way it's meant to be drank.
>>
I'd rather be a bitch and have my hazelnut coffe.
>>
>>25358137
What's the "Way it's meant to be drank?"

1-2 milk here, sometimes black.

Espresso is better and I don't add anything to it.
>>
>>25358202
People like you make me fucking sick. How do you sleep at night knowing you've ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee?
>>
Sugar and milk tastes great familly. Soda tastes terrible, as do strong tea and coffee.
>>
>>25358137

>Stop doing things the way you want to do them

Yeah, no
>>
>not making really fucking strong coffee and adding 30% milk for that perfect temperature, perfect strong but gentle taste mix
>>
I put around half a teaspoon of sugar in
>>
>>25358238
Maybe instant coffee, sure, but if you think all coffee tastes bad den u a haueg puszay
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256 KB, 552x464
>>25358284
this guy has his shit together
>>
>>25358137

>drinking liquid tooth-rotting diabeetus instead of a teaspoon of sugar and milk in a naturally calorie-free drink

nah thx
>>
>stop doing things differently than how I like them

Very mature and well reasoned argument famille
>>
>>25358137
>have a soda
With its 6 teaspoons of sugar content?
>>
>>25358137
>it's not fucking coffee anymore
Really? Does that somehow change it entirely to where it's no longer the same liquid? How does that work?
>>
>not adding calorie free sugar substitute

>not wanting cancer while being on calorie deficit
>>
>say I like black coffee
>they think I'm acting proud of myself, like I think I'm better than them, like I'm bragging

Why you sugarcucks gotta be so insecure?
>>
>>25358502
the thing that rots your teeth in soda is the sugar that you happily put in your coffee you dumb fuck
>>
>>25358594

coffee: 1-2 teaspoons
bottle of soda: 13+ teaspoons

not even comparable f am
>>
>>25358532>>25358649
>>25358649
That's why you get a sugar-free soda you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>25358680

if you want to do artificial sweetener why not use it in your coffee?
>>
>>25358757
Because that just turns coffee into a sweet, bitch drink
>>
>>25358807

>If I don't like it it's a bitch drink

Ok
>>
I drink tea
>>
>>25358528
It's almost the next year of the current year.
>>
>>25358807

i like to have a hot, slightly sweet drink to start the day. Why should I force something that makes me gag every morning? I'd rather be a bitch.
>>
>>25358137
I drink coffee black, espressos, red eyes, or americanos, but I do like hazelnut coffee.

Sugar and cream just completely ruin the coffee.

I also hate cake, it's disgusting. And have an extreme tolorance for capsaicin.
>>
>>25358575
idk, I get an espresso on break and everyone thinks it's gross

I work fashion retail with a bunch of homosexuals and women who order weird iced sugar drinks. The only other straight guy also drinks his coffee black and orders plain espressos.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.