[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I was detained for 24 hours by female law enforcement because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1000suns.jpg (577 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1000suns.jpg
577 KB, 1200x1200
tl;dr I was detained for 24 hours by female law enforcement because I'm a guy

>arguing with gf
>she runs outside
>i grab her and try to pull her back in so she doesn't do anything stupid outside
>woman on street sees us and calls the cops
>5 mins later two female police officers knock on my door
>i tell them everything is okay
>they wanna come in
>tell them they either arrest me or leave, I'm not talking to them
>they arrest me and take me to police station
>on the way i give an autistic rant about sexism
>strip searched and given thin ass vest and shorts
>put in cell overnight
>in the morning the female sergeant officer tells me she takes domestic violence seriously
>authorizes my detention for another 12 hours
>12 hours later i get let out
>gf outside, says she didn't press charges or say anything bad about me
>female police, again, encouraged her to press charges because i 'looked' like a wife beater

basically served one day in solitary confinement WITHOUT A SINGLE shred of evidence nor a chance to explain my story, because female police force didn't like comments I made and assumed without evidence that i was guilty
>>
That's what you get for having a gf, normster. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>25358011

Never ever go physical anon, unless someone is throwing themselves under a train or something.
>>
So you got shat on even by pol and now you're trying r9k?

Fuck off you pathetic britcuck.
>>
>post on /pol/
>anons call you out on being a lying fuck
>repost to /r9k/
shoo shoo
>>
>arguing with gf
>gf

Fuck off normie. You deserve solitary for life as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>25358044
I wish this was good advice, but it isnt. Shit dont have to get physical anymore. If their feelings are hurt..off to jail. Has happened to me..will happen to all males, eventually.
>>
>>25358011
Did somebody fuck your ass in the jail?
>>
>ITT: we lie about women so we have new shit to get angry at them for

nigga there's already enough reasons to hate don't be a lying cunt now
>>
File: 1448919621444.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1448919621444.gif
1 MB, 371x209
I hope you gave your gf a spanking she'll never forget followed by lots of anal and blowjobs, ass to mouth and all. When my gf pulled that shit I sat and had a good long talk with her after and said if that shit even happened again I would beat the shit out of her for real and would never see her again after I got out of jail.

I decided she needed 1000 lashes with her least favorite spanking implement as well just to help make it up. She usuallly likes spanking with a belt or my hand, but doesn't like hand and hate this .25" polycarbonate rod. It stings like a motherfucker. We split it up to do 50 a week on saturday evening. She usually ends up crying and I don't know if her retarded ass can't count or if she is actually smart and doesn't mention when I go over 50. So far she's taken it like a woman.

Truth is I still haven't forgiven her so I will probably make weekly canings a thing forever. She's always been a bitch despite me truly loving her. Over the years she's done everything she can to kill any love I had for her and it's finally worked. What pisses me off even more is that she's been better behaved than ever since my love turned cold then into hatred. I don't even use her pussy anymore.

I don't know if she is masturbating but I haven't made her come in months. I've started ot become heavily interested in chastity piercings, piercings that make the clit less stimulated/harder to schlick, to straight up clitoridectomy and genital nullification. I've always resented her for not being a virgin for me. I wonder if she'll go through with it when I mention it to her.
>>
File: 1446265725874.jpg (29 KB, 480x258) Image search: [Google]
1446265725874.jpg
29 KB, 480x258
>>25358126

Go back to reddit, whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>25358011
>>arguing with gf
>gf
I could honestly care less about your normalfag ass.
>>
File: stabbed.jpg (185 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
stabbed.jpg
185 KB, 1280x960
>>25358011
>tell them they either arrest me or leave,
>they arrest me and take me to police station

kek
>>
Anon generally you shouldn't back talk or disrespect a police office in any way.
>>
>>25358487

Why do you post just to tell op that you care about him? This is 4chan, non reddit. Call him a faggot and his gf a bitch.
>>
>>25358011
lol ur dumb out had a chance to defend yourself but you said
>either arrest me or leave
You kinda straight up told them you did something wrong should have just got the gf to say it's okay and then said to fuck off
>>
>>25358450
>LE REDDIT MEME
XDD
>>
>>25358011
They're allowed to hold you 24 hours without charging you with a crime. There was no injustice here.
>>
>>25358011
Reeeeeeee I hope those female officers rape you next time
>>
this >>25358567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>25358011
>tell them they either arrest me or leave, I'm not talking to them
This is a good reaction.
>on the way i give an autistic rant about sexism
ANNNND This is where you fucked up.
repeat after me :
"I don't consent to any searches and I will not answer questions unless in the presence of my attorney."

maybe you'll do better next time, OP.
>>
>>25358011
If my gf got me into prison for 1h she would be my ex I dont know why you put up with that.
>>
>>25358912

He got himself in prison mate.
>>
proper way to treat female police officers: http://www.cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/
>>
Why even grab your girlfriend in the first place? You guys were making a scene and I hope you learned a lesson. Also break up with your gf because you two are obviously in an unhealthy relationship.
>>
>>25359740
This

>i grab her and try to pull her back in so she doesn't do anything stupid outside
Sounds abusive, m8
>>
File: equality.jpg (435 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
435 KB, 1000x809
>>25358011
>nor a chance to explain my story

Print this out and show it to them the next time you get arrested.
>>
>>25358080
The thread should have ended here.
>>
>i grab her and try to pull her back so she doesn't do anything stupid outside

Holy shit, women confirmed for children
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.