[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to go to work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1451063154882.jpg (95 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1451063154882.jpg
95 KB, 500x435
I don't want to go to work.
>>
I know how it feels. I miss being on a lower tier, all I had to do was just show up and do on-the-moment transactions. Then I got lured into promotions with tiny as fuck 5% raises, until finally got to the point where there's just so much back up to do, and conference calls to report to every Monday, reports to submit by friday... never ending cycle.

I want to be a cat.
>>
I just called out "sick" myself.

Realized I had 14 hours of sick pay left for the year, and I'll be damned if I don't use it.

Now to listen to some shitty animu music while playing on a custom Diablo 2 server
>>
File: NEET-Comfy.png (526 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
NEET-Comfy.png
526 KB, 802x802
>>25357915
We tried to warn you but you didn't listen.
>>
>>25357965
Good call.

I was supposed to get the next 3 days off, but one of my coworkers is feeling a bit sick so I volunteered to work for her tomorrow. Should be fun, since my [REDACTED] also works and we have no plans until after 5pm for new years.

I'm thinking about bringing a bottle for moet for each one of us working on the 31st... not sure if I should yet...... hmmmmmm
>>
>>25358185
>bottle for moet
I'd say do it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.