[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ugly people have 100x harder lives for no reason and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 0fa.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
>tfw ugly people have 100x harder lives for no reason and get no benefit or advantage in return
>>
I bet you were Hitler in your past life
>>
You actually get more points to assign to useful attributes like Strength or Intelligence instead of blowing them on Charisma.
>>
Looks don't matter. Have you tried actually being confident and letting people see who you really are instead of complaining online like a manchild?
>>
>>25357385
>Looks don't matter.
I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>25357370
isn't true. i am stupid and weak fuck, without my parents i couldn't sruvive
>>
>>25357385
Hey anon, I know no one has ever been attracted to you, or respected you, and most people assume you're either mean or stupid without you ever opening your mouth, and lots of people won't even look you in the eye...

But have you tried being confident? Also just be yourself and get over it.

t. solid 7.5/10
>>
>>25357370
Isn't charisma the most important skill in todays society though? you can get a job and friends and a gf even if youre retarded with a high charisma
>>
>>25357430
yep. why do you think colleges put so much emphasis on networking?

because two things get you ahead in life. nepotism and money. doesn't matter what else.
>>
File: photo20050719234221.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
photo20050719234221.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>25357385
>Have you tried actually being confident
see anon
the reason you don't have a gf is because you're not confident
>>
>>25357430
Sadly you're probably right. I wish Charisma was a dump stat irl.
>>
>>25357430

No you fucking blue-pilled shrill.

Chad can be a total pussy with no confidence at all but still get easy pussy/jobs because he's now just "le shy"
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 960x1280
>>25357385
pic related should just be more confident, and he'll be landing cute girls in no time
>>
>>25357385

JUST BBBBBBBBBBBBB URSELF LAD ;);););););)

kill yourself
>>
>>25357361

>tfw chinese factory workers have 100x harder lives for no reason and get no benefit or advantage in return

my life is SO HARD GUISE
>>
File: 1449132887292.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449132887292.webm
324 KB, 512x512
>>25357395
>>25357426
>>25357447
>>25357477
>>25357503

Wow, I didn't expect so many of you fuckers to take my bait.
>>
>>25357530
MUH STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA

shut the fuck up

one group having it harder than another doesn't invalidate the other group's problems
>>
>>25357475
Well, charisma can manifest itself in many different ways. I can be shy with a low charisma and people will think I'm an autist/school shooter, Chad can be shy with his high charisma and be cute/mysterious whatever.

Just spitballing, I feel like charisma is probably the hardest of the six D&D attributes to work to improve irl (the fact that I'm discussing human characteristics in these terms means I'm probably a lost cause)
>>
>>25357544

still makes you look like a fucking bitch when you whine about how hard your life is on your internet connection while living in the first world

stop being such a prissy faggot, 100 years ago you'd likely be dead by now
>>
>>25357567
this is such a retarded fallacious argument

i have daily panic attacks and can barely leave the house but i shouldn't complain because i live in america and have a roof over my head? shut the fuck up

i hope you're baiting, for your sake
>>
>>25357536

>le epik troled uuu i trol u le epin b8 XD
>>
>>25357594

>panic attacks

getting triggered again, tumblr

again, if you're such a weak faggot just end it already, what does panic attacks have to do with being ugly anyways?

get your shit fixed you fairy
>>
>>25357475
Are you saying looking good is the most important thing then? Because low charisma seems to imply he doesnt have many friends because he has a hard time getting along with people or even talking to them, and if thats the case then he's not really chad just a handsome loner. Girls might still approach him but it would be harder to get a job he isn't very good at if he can't bullshit his way through the interview speech checks, also I see average to ugly guys with decent looking gfs all the time, most of them seem to have in common that they have a good sense of humour and are good at talking to people.
>>
Bullshit I saw a pretty sex worker on the street earlier. Are you saying her life is easier because she is pretty.

>$20 is alot of money for a broke robot
>>
>>25357649
>what does panic attacks have to do with being ugly anyways?
nothing because i'm not the OP you dumb cunt
>>
>>25357706

get to a therapist and get your problems fixed then you little faggot
>>
>>25357843
oh! i hadn't even considered that! it's not like i'm already medicated. thank you for showing me the light. i'll be sure to just be myself while i'm at it.
>>
>>25357863

"yourself" seems like a bitch who likes to whine about his problems, so no

fix yourself, then be yourself
>>
>>25357872
Typical normie response. They don't want to hear about people who got unlucky. They will just tell them to stop whining not to break their just-world illusion.
>>
>>25357872
okay, i'll just fix myself. let me open up the control panel here and fix what's wrong.
>>
>>25357888
You don't understand! Ugly people are bad people! They're bad and lazy and deserve misery! I was born into wealth and with good looks because I'm good and deserve it. Good people get good things.
>>
>>25357567
>1st world
>USA

Niggah please
>>
File: 1383114632817.jpg (951 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1383114632817.jpg
951 KB, 1280x1024
I always found it funny that all those hotheads at college campuses petition for the rights of people who need them when ugly people are demonstratively treated like shit and denied not only work and services, but also a cocktail of those imaginary problems they claim to have.
>>
>>25357888

>oh no, i have a slight disadvantage when compared to others
>do i put in the work to fix myself?
>nah, much easier to just whine and accept that im a loser

good attitude there buddy
>>
>>25358085

>fix genes

How are you going to fix the fact that you're a buttmad omega mentally retarded autist virgin troll?
>>
>>25357895

>implying aspects of ones personality can't be fixed or altered

lmao
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.