[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has 4chan made you racist/more racist? The sites I visit as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 21
File: 1451483634098.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
1451483634098.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
Has 4chan made you racist/more racist?

The sites I visit as a guess, are run, operated and used by 80% white people or well-mannered people, i.e. chinese moot.

The moment you see retarded grammar or street language you immediately visualize dumb nigger.
>>
It just made me see how fragile young white males really are
>>
File: 12 - R3Xc5pN.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
12 - R3Xc5pN.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
> actually hating people because of their race
> not just profiling them based on race and treating them with appropriate amounts of caution or politeness/rudeness

hating people because of their nature is literally cuck tier
I mean do you hate lions for wanting to eat their prey?
>>
My black friends in high school browsed worldstar hip hop, youtube and bullied whites on naruto/anime forum.
>>
>>25357005

Sort of. I live in the South and have to deal with retarded niggers daily.

4chan if anything, helped my embrace my hate and rationally compartmentalize it because I realized I wasn't alone.

When I turned the "racist" switch on in my brain (no such thing really exists) then I noticed black people started treating me better and I don't tolerate an ounce of their fucking bullshit anymore. Standing up to them and not giving a single fuck about their thoughts or feelings ironically made them treat me better then when I gave them respect as human beings.

It also makes you appreciate the normal black people more.

I don't think racism exists or is a valid concept.
>>
It's not 'racist' if you don't like other people who don't look like you...it's just your brains survival instincts kicking in...don't let people tell you to ignore that chemical reaction that's happening in your brain.

How do you think people get robbed by niggers n shit, they let their guard down and ignore their survival instincts.
>>
Not racist but definitely more sexist.

>>25357022

This.
>>
File: 1451230729499.jpg (147 KB, 2048x1375) Image search: [Google]
1451230729499.jpg
147 KB, 2048x1375
>red pilled me on basketball Americans and the danger of Islam and cultural relativism
>developed desi, arab and slav fetish (inb4 slavs are white)
>never trusted Chinese
>wary of but not sold on the Jewish problem

mixed bag.
>>
>>25357005
This picture lol. I do this every time. I can't help it.
>>
As a black male, its given me a lot of internalized racism and a bad case of yellow fever.
>>
we shudda killed you whiteys when we ruled egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
File: 2015-11-21.png (227 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21.png
227 KB, 443x443
>>25357132
What about this one? Gives me the lolz
>>
>>25357060
But profiling a sketchy looking person makes you worse than satan #killallwhites #killallwhitechildren
>>
File: 1445536016156.jpg (46 KB, 649x529) Image search: [Google]
1445536016156.jpg
46 KB, 649x529
>>25357151

ayy lmao ur such a good memester m8 xD
>>
>>25357060
>I mean do you hate lions for wanting to eat their prey?
No. But I don't want a lion as a neighbour and I wish they'd stay in Africa.
>>
>>25357112
how are slavs not white? Put a slav and a western european together and i cant tell the difference
>>
If you're actually having your views on anything other than anise or video changed by 4change you are a legitimately stupid person.

No ifs, no buts, you are an idiot.
>>
File: 1450885216446.png (911 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1450885216446.png
911 KB, 630x630
> waiting in line for something on the sidewalk
> someone bumps into me
> open my mouth and say "oops, sor-"
> notice the guy is indian
> realize that piece of shit should've watched where he was going

Who here /treats all humans equally but not subhumans/?
>>
File: 1450787015829.png (39 KB, 156x129) Image search: [Google]
1450787015829.png
39 KB, 156x129
i just hate when people act like savages without reason.

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/worthless-subhuman-negro-thug-denied-heart-transplant-screams-racism-gets-new-heart-dies-in-stolen-car-fleeing-from-crime-scene/
>>
File: kentpepe.png (97 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
kentpepe.png
97 KB, 800x778
>>25357005
4chan has made me less racist, I used to be a stormfag but being on 4chan made me realize all humans are cunts and racism is an uneconomical distribution of hate
>>
>>25357005
Im not racist buy i hate poo in loos
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>25357164
>Le tumblr feelings man
You're a great memer too
>>
Before 4chan
>people are shit

After 4chan
>people are shit, it's best to stay inside
>>
File: 1442789187727.jpg (61 KB, 831x560) Image search: [Google]
1442789187727.jpg
61 KB, 831x560
>>25357314
roll-on-floor-laughing Xd!! y banana guy gt no pants? heres epik twitterfrog
>>
>>25357005
No, but it's made me much more self-aware and insecure how non-blacks really feel about blacks, even for the non-ghetto ones like me.
>>
>>25357389
Hahaha LOLzors sad froggy is soo relatable as well as balls to the walls Hilarious xdd
>>
Made me more sexist actually.
I can at least share some feels with blackbots, most of us here are in the same walks of life.
Women however are just shit, and unlike the ghetto hood bixnood niggers, women come here in droves.
>>
I don't immediately think of black people as sub-human or anything untermensch. However, I still do treat africans with some respect of caution around them.

I am however, thanks to 4chan, completely aware of the gender-based issues. I actually have become redpilled on the female advantages of the modern world.

still not sure about this whole jew business.
>>
>>25357191
unterrated
>>
nope, i already was
>>
File: 1451089308263.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1451089308263.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1333
I had a different experience.

>/b/
>>
File: 1451089708860.png (539 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
1451089708860.png
539 KB, 628x625
I make racist jokes but I'm not serious with any of them. I don't hate any particular race or anything like. Most of the banter here is sarcastic. Thing is though the moment you make a joke about white people they freak the fuck out. Maybe they're just not used to racial jokes at their expense. Either that or they're the most sensitive race. 4chan has made me hate Australians though. It also made me wary of the Chinese. They don't fuck around.
>>
>>25357398
Nigger pls go
>>
>>25357191
This was a berry good post
>>
File: 1437123913313.jpg (87 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1437123913313.jpg
87 KB, 1280x853
>>25357005
I would say it hasn't affected me either way, but I think the suffocating nature PC-culture has given me a need to express racist hyperbole that I don't actually believe, purely as an exercise in gratuitous free speech. As it happens this particular Cambodian claymation forum is the perfect environment.

Similar to >>25357891 most shit I say about race is just banter, but I don't think the fact I'm fairly comfortable saying 'nigga' in front of my black friends makes me any more racist than some patronising tumblrina who has never even met a melanin-enriched gentleman in her life
>>
I lived in south africa for many years so I've seen first hand niggery. I'll treat you as an individual but I'm not going to pretend you're exactly like a white man. You're going to have to earn my trust and then some. 4Chan just reinforced that I'm not alone. I just hate that I can't speak openly about how much I fucking hate nigs and mussies.
>>
File: image20151229-16974-1j3cagb.jpg (14 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
image20151229-16974-1j3cagb.jpg
14 KB, 350x198
>>25357823
YOU MUST SHOW THIS THREAD TO ME AT ONCE

>been trying since I was 12 to get black gf
>24 years now and waited 30 minutes in the cold so I could try and talk to a homeless black woman
>I've sunken to a new low
>>
>>25358047
Dude, chill. Stop that shit. Where are you from?
>>
>>25357005
Made me racist towards whites and sexist
>>
>>25358105
Canada. Nothing poor white people (not rednecks but they still live in trailers) and natives everywhere I go. Life is so trying.
>>
Made me realize that black guys hate black women. Also how much black guys can get away with racial fetishizing without SJWs saying shit
>>
File: 1444585370496.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444585370496.jpg
58 KB, 1024x768
>>25357022
>build the Internet and modern civilization singlehandedly
>defends freedom by dying en masse in two massive wars against fascism
>freed the slaves
>not allowed to take pride in any of it
>called an oppressive shitlord
>all his hard work, inventiveness, and contributions are appropriated and called 'privilege'
Suck my dick.
>>
>>25358148
Fuck a negress prostitute
>>
If anything, 4chan has made me less racist.

I've spoken to a lot of /pol/-tier morons with confirmation biases up the ass and seeing the way they think definitely doesn't do much to sway me towards hating any broader population of people based on their skin colour alone.
>>
>>25357005
Yes, 4chan has made me more racist. I used to shittalk /pol/ when I hadn't even gone on the board about how stupid and racist they were. I eventually went to the board to troll... I ended up following the ferguson riots and realizing just how backwards people had their politics.

I could watch livestreams where black people were shooting at cops and throwing shit and firebombs at them by night then watch social media and all media the next day and have the libertarians complaining about police wearing body armor and using armor plated vans and 'military style weapons' and see the left calling them racist as they respond with tear gas to violence. I saw a black lawyer on CNN trying to deny that Mike Brown ever 'robbed' a store when the video of Mike Brown shoving the clerk was playing behind him and people took him seriously. Anybody who came out and spoke against these people were labelled racist and blacks were labelled as uncle toms. I can find a violent hate crime committed every single day by blacks that just don't get media coverage but white hate crimes are blasted all over the news.

And I'm supposed to believe that there is a legitimate and honest discuss about racial equality happening in the west? Fuck off.

>>25358331
I genuinely can't imagine how stupid someone would have to be to look at evidence and come to the conclusion that they should be less racist

It's literally unbelievable. Even the comment "by skin colour alone" is just so ignorant it's obviously coming from someone who hasn't listened to any arguments as much as they have looked at people being racist, got offended and jumped back into their own preconceived opinions.
>>
>>25358299
You don't know Canada well do you? The majority of black skin people live in the biggest cities. Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, etc. The rest are muslims or conservative chirstian that stick to there know race closely. And the only prostitutes are natives.

>checking back-page one day and saw a black women from toronto in my city for one night
>$100 for one hour
>the price wasn't it, it was who see was with
>two pics of her youngest child (2 years old maybe) with her smiling at the camera
>next picture show a possible teenage daughter in the background while she was in underwear
>almost believe the political incorrect
I still go back to that farm town and see if that one Ethiopian girl is still living there
>>
yes

towards whites

I mean I was already pretty racist against black people but seeing how truly pathetic white people on 4chan were, it makes me judge a lot more of them as uncultured idiots who will likely fall out of the majority of leadership roles over the next few decades
>>
File: 1449971204993.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1449971204993.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>25358047
I didn't know I wanted one.

White women/Asian are certainly prettier than black girls, but that's something they where born with. They use their looks and live a comfortable life, marriage with a white girl is financial/emotional hell, they expect to be treated like princesses.

I can't do that, I want someone that has lived a hard life, fundamental thing we must have in common.
>>
>>25357005
>Has 4chan made you racist/more racist?
Yes and yes.
>>
>>25358249
you did none of those things. your involvement in those amazing discoveries and inventions was exactly 0%. stop taking credit for something other people accomplished
>>
>>25360155
But WE WUZ INVENTORS AN SHEIIIT
>>
>>25358249
You didn't do shit for modern civilization. A couple of geniuses who happened to be white and would absolutely LOATH being grouped with plebs like you did all the work. 99.99% of whites are uncreative just like everyone else and you know it.
>>
I'm not racist cause I'm smart enough to know that dindus and niggers and cholos and wiggers and whatever the fuck are actually just products of ignorance and poverty.

If you got to any "nigger" as a baby and raised them in a loving and supportive family, they'd be well adjusted members of society. I know this because I went to an expensive private school and all the black kids were extremely cool people
>>
>>25358249
>Freed the slaves
You also enslaved tens of millions of people. When you punch someone in the face and then pat them on the cheek, you're not doing them a favor retard.

And you've never worked hard in your life. That's why you're here.
>>
>>25357005
>The moment you see retarded grammar or street language you immediately visualize dumb wigger.

ftfy.

Seriously, 99% of the time, it's some white teenager pretending to talk like they're straight outta compton because they think it makes them sound like their big hero, MC Pee Pants.
>>
>>25359411
huh what are you talking about? You had a hard life and you seek that in others or you just feel someone who is systemically (where everything is against the black race somehow) prejudged against is the best hope for you having a gf? are you even a male?
>>
>>25357005
Honestly yes. I see niggers and shitskins as the gangbangers they are.

Also they get really mad about it on here.

He a good poster he dindu nuthin
>>
>>25357005
Yea. It has made me more racist, towards whites. I'm an Asian guy who had mostly white friends till middle school and thought white people were generally ok besides for occasional ching chang chongs and ignorance. But when I came here, I saw the outright hatred and disdain whites have for asians. They want our women to be their sex slaves. They think we aren't people. They think we dont' have souls and can't feel pain or think or do or love.

I came to 4chan in the first place to help translate mushoku tensei and staid for the bants, but honestly, sometimes I wonder...
>>
Racism is the application of logic in real world, obviously look down on niggers they are inferior by every statistical measurement. They are literally a sub species, hate women as well they contribute next to nothing to humanity just poison it. Nigger culture and feminism are just as bad.
>>
>>25360155
>>25360196
>it's only wrong when straight white males do it

>>25360230
Everyone had slaves. We freed them. Anyone else would have executed them. Fuck off.
>>
>>25360267
stayed*
>>
>>25360283
That's not true. The Chinese banned slavery 2000 years ago. Most people throughout history did not execute their slaves.

I'm not even blaming you for slavery. I'm just saying stop using retard logic. You didn't do a good thing by enslaving and then freeing slaves. It doesn't work that way. Stop pretending that what whites did with slavery was a good thing. Nobody even mentioned slavery until you did.
>>
File: thomas-sowell[1].jpg (30 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sowell[1].jpg
30 KB, 500x254
>>25360271
Being a nigger has nothing to do with race.

It's poverty and toxic culture. Obviously I don't want any hoodlum near my home, but at least be honest. There are white people who are just as dangerous and it stems almost entirely from ignorance and poverty.
>>
>>25360257
>this entire post

Hwhat
>>
>>25357005

No, it just gave a clearer picture of how autistic this board actually is.
>>
I just dislike white men more and ignore them.
A lot of them are stupid, immature, obsessed with Asian women, have crappy tastes, secular, and are non-traditional drooling morons.

Too obsessed with race (the American ones especially) and what else?

Westernized Arabs or Western-idolizing Arabs are just as bad. I think White Western Anglo American culture one of the biggest cancer you can consume since it has that illusion of "freedom" and "equality" but is actually a cesspit of delusions, self-hate, and degeneracy.
>>
File: tsuyu.jpg (28 KB, 269x313) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu.jpg
28 KB, 269x313
No, but it's made me realize how a good chunk of people on the internet have never met black people
>>
No, I am racist as i've had the utter displeasure of living in a town highly populated with minority trash
Fucking subhumans are treacherous, lying, criminals and rapists
>>
>>25360196
>>25360283

applies to blacks as well. I called you out on taking credit for things yoy never took part in and that's a fact. I would have done the same to blacks as well.

the fact still remains that you are a fucking nobody who contributed absolutely nothing to anybody ever.
>>
>>25357005
Well, other sites on the internet have made me more weary of them- namely /r/whiterights (mainly a circlejerk) and that wikipaedia article on the less visible aspects of the races. So I profile people by race and keep the risk in mind that they're predisposed to be a retard, which is the literal meaning of racism, but I don't think that's unfair.
>>
>>25360155
but this generation's blacks aren't kept as slaves, or discriminated against
>>
>>25360486

Tribal and stupid thinking.

Any wise man knows cultural and environment, also the media and information they consume, effects far more a man's temperament.
>>
File: stupid_patrick.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
stupid_patrick.png
271 KB, 512x384
>>25360537
>this generation's blacks aren't discriminated against

aaa babbabababa brrrrr
>>
>>25360335
Would be true if race wasn't correlated with aggression and intellect, sure there are smart blacks but they are outliers, that's why Africa is a shit hole.
>>
>>25360588
Look at the socio-economic reasons why africa is a shit hole.

Same reason why bumfuck alabama is a shit hole
>>
>>25357901
Y-you too nigger
>>
>>25360615
Only a nigger would say this. Everyone was on the same tier but Europeans broke out of the fucking iron age, took africa till the 2000s to do the same. Africa was once the most resourceful lands in the entire world. They have never had a renaissance period. They would be extinct if Europeans didnt introduce irrigations niggers would be dead as a dodo.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.