[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to be fwb with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1337405499861.jpg (80 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1337405499861.jpg
80 KB, 900x585
Is it wrong to be fwb with someone
>>
fwb is so she can have dick until chad comes along
>>
>>25357696

But that's nice anon.

> not being a practice boy for insecure girls
>>
>>25357696
If you're in a FWB relationship you ARE Chad.
>>
It's selfish. If there's no love involved then you are contributing to the culture (promoted by advertising and consumer society) of using others as a means to an end, valuing choice and variety above intimacy and gentle care.
>>
>>25356871
Nope. Just don't fall for the inevitable relationship one of you will eventually want. Remember that you're just their for pussy and nothing more. She'll make a shit tier girlfriend.
>>
File: syrian little girl.jpg (27 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
syrian little girl.jpg
27 KB, 360x203
>>25356871
Yes, but since women are whores anyway, its worse to marry them. Just thinking about women makes me vomit. Would rather marry a little girl instead
>>
>>25356871
no

if a girl ever says this to you, she's just probing to see your reasoning. if you say something lame like "idk it feels good," she's not doing anything with you. but if you take a principled stand *on your own beliefs, NOT about society or women or etc.* they'll hear you out.

>"i mean, i want to have casual sex, and women are equal to men, so it makes sense right?"
no

>"i believe in casual sex, but i also don't want a girl to ever feel like i'm using them, or a "player," or misrepresenting things."
yes
>>
>>25358076
AHMED PLEASE GO
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29 KB, 478x346
>>25358071
but thats all western girls tho.

If you want good marriage material, you have to be a Muslim, and even then, you have to go to shithole places in the Muslim world (diaspora and Lebanese sluts are definitely out) and prolly marry a little girl just be on the safe side about her virginity.

You kuffar normies wanted easy casual sex, and that is exactly what you got. Enjoy your whores
>>
>>25358086
shit advice anon

the whole point is it's casual, you don't explain your reasoning and you don't bring your social or political philosophy into it
>and women are equal to men
>ending a statement with 'right?'
THINGS NEVER TO SAY TO WOMEN
equality word vomit is interpreted as sucking up 100% of the time and any girl that appreciates that is not someone you want in your life even on a casual basis
don't ask for approval on a statement of opinion, you don't need their approval and if they disagree it's on them to voice it not you to ask for it

>i believe in
fucking no
>i don't want a girl to feel like i'm using them or a player or misrepresenting things
you may as well just say 'i'm a wet blanket and will get emotionally attached to you as soon as i've seen your tits'

don't use ten words when two will do
if you need to suck up use compliments not gender politics
don't seek approval

t. resident normie
>>
>>25358086
>sounding like a beta with either answer
fuck off lmao
>>
>>25358274
you don't understand words do you

>>25358347
works for me. and i'm average to below average on every level. relax chad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.