[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to find a way to deal with my depression >Cant go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
Trying to find a way to deal with my depression

>Cant go to a therapist and be labeled depressed or they'll take away muh freedoms

>Dont want to take pills or do drugs to get away from reality cause im not that much of a faggot

Is there any other way to deal with this?
>>
You can kill youself
>>
Do one of the fucking things you've ruled out for insanely nebulous reasons or live with it. Or kill yourself
>>
>>25356733
you can read some philosphy and use their catharsis to make their reasoning yours, understanding that the universe and everything in it is forever out of control.
>>
>>25356733
>Cant go to a therapist and be labeled depressed or they'll take away muh freedoms

what are you talking about anon
>>
>>25356733
>have defective brain chemistry
>can do anything other than take medication that may or may not fix my brain chemistry?

the answer is clear.
>>
>>25356892
Wouldnt even know where to start on that shit

>>25356928
In America at least, if your diagnosed as depressed they take away your rights to own firearms and join the military

>>25356929
I understand that it could. but its just not something I want to do
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.