[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /trustissues/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 738x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 738x554
Any other robots feeling that they'll never get a gf cause of of trust issues? After hearing all the cheating stories, stuff about women getting men in trouble with the law despite no evidence and the fact that most women are boring as fuck to talk to, it's just got to a point where I don't care anymore.

Breaks my heart really cause I'd like a caring, trustworthy gf but it seems like they become rarer by the day. Just glad I'm bi, but knowing my luck I'd end up Cucked anyway.
>>
in my observation I've realized bisexual guys have a way higher chance of being cucked. they're possibly more open to the idea of MMF, and less annoyed by beta orbiting male attention in general.
>>
>>25356503
Who gets chucked by orbiters? Lmao no
>>
>>25356481
Why is Pepes penis so high on his body
>>
>>25356481
Why are pepe's legs so long and why is his cock on his stomach
>>
I feel this, OP.

This is coming from a guy who has had a long-term relationship with a girl for a few years without even getting cucked (hopefully) and is able to occasionally get with grills if he puts a lot of effort in.

This place did it to me. I was always glad about all these redpills on women I was swallowing until it got to the point where I'm put off by the idea of a relationship.

Now I'm stuck wondering if I should've just taken the bluepill like nature intended. I'm sure mother nature didn't want us knowing we'd all get cucked or the population would likely die off. Maybe a little suffering is what we need. Get a good relationship for a while (feeling good), get cucked (feeling bad), rinse, repeat. Who fucking knows, man? Relationships feel so right though.
>>
>>25356534
You don't get cucked by orbiters. You get cucked by Chad after Stacey has established your laissez-faire attitude regarding male attention.
>>
>>25356603
Relationships only feel right because that's your body cooking up a nice batch of chemicals to tell you to breed as nature intended. Every living creature exists to breed.
To breed is to survive.
To survive is to succeed.

Break your programming Anon. You have a choice.
>>
>>25356554
Frogs have long legs
>>
>>25356481
just about everyone here
women are not to be trusted, they have lizard brains and demonic powers
>>
File: 1451241971416.gif (179 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451241971416.gif
179 KB, 500x500
I ended a 2 year long almost perfect relationship two weeks ago because of my trust issues.
All I want in life is a remote place that's big enough for me and my dog and enough money to feed us (and internet, for shitposting).
>>
File: ahfuckinell.jpg (178 KB, 772x642) Image search: [Google]
ahfuckinell.jpg
178 KB, 772x642
>>25357057
ldkfjdfgjldfl
>>
>>25357057
One of the main reasons I stopped caring, I won't be a slave to my body.
>>
File: 1451258813197.gif (616 KB, 175x170) Image search: [Google]
1451258813197.gif
616 KB, 175x170
My longest relationship lasted a month because of the red pill.

I've never been in love, and I've never 100% trusted a woman.

That being said I've lost my virginity and I've had sex repeatedlywith multiple women (honestry not the biggest deal in the world)

Am I upset? No. I find it quite nice actually, I have no interest in dating right now and I can focus completely on myself. Women love a man who doesn't give them any attention.

However due to the red pill I never see myself having children or getting married so that's kind of bittersweet
>>
>>25356481
>everybody lies
therefor
>everybody has trust issues
>>
>>25357284
I don't. White lies every now and then, but only to make situations easier. E.g. saying I'm ill to avoid doing something with a friend. But I don't tell the mass lies women do that seriously affect lives
>>
>>25356481
I never trust anyone but not because muh internet said so, but because both my parents lied and cheated on each other all the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.