[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: keep-calm-and-dont-trust-men.png (42 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-dont-trust-men.png
42 KB, 600x700
Fembots, has being on 4chan affected how you view men?

Do you mistrust or even dislike men more than you would have otherwise?
>>
>>25356389

This. As a guy I am amazed girls come here. I know you're there and reading my posts and I feel like I'm creeping you out all the time. ;_;
>>
Why would someone ever ask female opinions on anything? They aren't capable of giving their opinions, they'll just parrot what someone else said.

You're just trying to get female approval.
>>
>>25356389
Fuck off roasties, nobody wants you here.
>>
I judge people on an individual basis and even if I didn't something tells me I shouldn't take 4chan as representative of anyone IRL
>>
My fembot gf hates all men except for me.
>>
>>25356389
Get your feminist shit of this board
You are pretty much as unwelcome as the casual normies here
>>
>>25356389
>maleanon posting fembot thread

perfectly encapsulates the current state of r9k
>>
File: 936full-danton-poster.jpg (277 KB, 1001x1439) Image search: [Google]
936full-danton-poster.jpg
277 KB, 1001x1439
It is a complicated thing.
It surely made me more self-concious and distrustful towards men.

I know that large part of content are either baits or frustration and need to vent somewhere.
On the other hand many things here are disturbing for me (usually those you wouldnt consider as typical female hate stuff) and made me realise how shitty dating for me will be in most cases.

Still, it mainly made me insecure about looks with all those 10/10 threads and even bottom-tier guys fawning over them.
>>
>>25356711
You have any proof of that?
>>
No r9k doesn't make me dislike men. The vast majority of the robots here are absolutely valid to feel the way that they do. They would be crazy to be living their life and not being pissed. I like the robots because they share my perspective on normies too. It's normie men (and women) who I haven't liked even before I came here, because they don't see me or sympathize with me. Or so it seems, I guess.
>>
lol I don't think women come here
>>
>>25357290
You'd be heavily surprised, anon
>>
>>25356787
That seems pretty awesome.
>>
>>25357400
VERY HEAVILY surprised, huh?
>>
>>25357586
Very very and heavy heavily, anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.