[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /noplansforNYE/ here? What happened bros? How did our lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1e2.png (446 KB, 392x890) Image search: [Google]
1e2.png
446 KB, 392x890
Who /noplansforNYE/ here?
What happened bros? How did our lives reach this stage of misery?
>>
I plan to browse /r9k/.
>>
Might open up my Animal Crossing: New Leaf save for the first time in like a year and celebrate NYE with my villagers. Never actually experienced it before in AC.
>>
fuck NYE, shittiest celebration ever
woah, a new shitty year, let's all celebrate
bunch of fucking faggots
>>
>>25356819
It's sad being alone, I know.
I will keep you in my thoughts, anon.
>>
File: gb.0[1].jpg (58 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
gb.0[1].jpg
58 KB, 612x380
>>25356342
>Who /noplansforNYE/ here?
I have plans. I plan to tell my parents that I will be going to a party, so they dont feel sad for me.
Then I plan to make myself a great meal, put effort into it, some spiced wine, and see a movie or browse 4chan.I was asked to go to a couple of open parties with people who arent my friends during 350 days of the year, but fuck leaving, its cold out, and I hate crowds.
>>
I plan to take some acid and cry myself into the new year tbqhwyf
>>
>>25357004
That actually sounds chill as fuck
I should do that bro
>>
this must be an american thing... why would it be sad that you don't have plans for nye if you don't feel like celebrating?
>>
>>25357220
because all the normies will consider you a l00zer
>>
>>25357161
> taking acid depressed

Why would you do that anon. It's literally like living inside a horror movie for 4 hours.
>>
Getting off this ride
>>
>>25356819

that sounds like pent up asshurt from years of being neglected

you're the faggot, faggot
>>
>>25357220
Most robots would love to be celebrating. They just don't have the friends or social ability
>>
File: 10 out of 10.png (203 KB, 720x562) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.png
203 KB, 720x562
>>25357397
>4 hours
Confirmed for NEVER having done acid. What the fuck senpai? But anyways, I tripped tons back when I was depressed. It was nice. Made me feel euphoric and sad at the same time. The visuals were fucking nice. After I got over how awful i was and how ugly i was, it was nice to just lay on the carpet in my room and listen to music and feel myself melting into it while staring at the 3d fractals on the ceiling and the amazing visuals when I closed my eyes. LSD is truly a gift. Just existing feels so good on it, everything feels so good, the world doesnt feel so empty anymore.

I've had some bad trips, some REALLY bad trips, but even those are better than the endless monotony of sobriety day in and day out.
>>
>>25357161
Can I have some of that?
>>
first time ever alone on nye
>>
lol I'm going downtown at a pub with some friends, gonna get so hammered, hope I score some chicks thought
>>
>>25357500
You were probably at peace with your shitty feelings or something to get nice euphorias and getting over shit. Me, I ended up extremely fixated on why I had no friends and why I'm doing this alone and how I'm not going to die but twisted versions of my own face were telling me how shit everything was. I mean there were some fun parts like when I saw anime waifu IRL, but those small joys didn't compare to the psychological horror of my own mind telling me how terrible everything will be forever.

tl;dr I'll try it again when I don't feel so shitty
>>
>>25357591
>my own mind telling me how terrible everything will be forever.
sounds like a normal day
>>
>Told my dad I'd be alone on NYE while he's out of the country
>He was a little drunk and did the finger L on forehead "loser" thing sort of sarcastically

My family knows I'm a loser and doing therapy. It's just funny that they seem to think I'll eventually turn out normal. I've know for like 10 years that I'm going to kill myself before 30.
>>
>>25356342
I want to get my ass fucked by violent nigger dicks and have them cream in my bum with their aids filled cum
>>
> mfw my mom forces erveryone to act "like a normal happy family" for one night
It's awkward
>>
File: 1448193617912.jpg (8 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1448193617912.jpg
8 KB, 250x185
>>25357500
My next time trying a huge dose was when I ate 8 grams of shrooms, but I just blacked out after 40 minutes. Years later, my brother told me I sat on the couch and stared straight ahead for 5 hours without moving, and that I was unresponsive whenever anyone tried to talk to me.

For new years eve, I will be working this year. After I get off work, I plan to go lay on the hill and stare at the city and drink until I forget who I am.

>>25357591
Yeah, I had more than my fair share of nightmare trips, where I couldn't cope and just got stuck in a loop of sadness and despair and painful self awareness. The biggest and most painful realization was understanding that I was entirely undesirable, and that would always be true. That no one on earth cared about me, that no one wanted to be with me or around me. I've accepted it now though, and have forged my own happiness away from others. I'm happy with being alone now, and view people as weak and overly dependent. I'd love to drop acid again, it's been years.
>>
>>25356342
I have some sort of plan. I am planning to go on a nightdrive with an old Jaguar that belongs to my Grand father (i borrowed it to him) while listening to some neat black metal.
>>
>>25357725
You win the autism award
>>
>>25357753
Isn't it better than staying at home to shitpost on [r9k] though ?
>>
File: Fireworks_Sim_cov.jpg (873 KB, 1181x1674) Image search: [Google]
Fireworks_Sim_cov.jpg
873 KB, 1181x1674
holy frog it actually exists
>>
i'm heading to a party with my gf. 63 of our friends are comming. What is your excuse?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.